The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tensor

[Spoilers] Discussion: Season 10

5 minutes ago, shamydawson said:

Yes you get to see the sex dungeon. Leonard is tied up to the wall all leathered up and penny has a leather costume and whips Leonard's with a whip and the room is really dark and red it's so funny 

LOL

Why does this remind me of Beverly and Alfred?

Edited by Judith
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, shamydawson said:

Yes you get to see the sex dungeon. Leonard is tied up to the wall all leathered up and penny has a leather costume and whips Leonard's with a whip and the room is really dark and red it's so funny 

Wow, haha. That's so awesome!

Sheldon's behaviour : I said at first I didn't buy it because it seemed too out of character. I thought the writers were playing with us and it would turn out to be a dream or Sheldon would have a brain tumour or something  - Amy did once say that a tumour would explain a lot. However, after a good day's sleep ( I was up all night waiting for spoilers and went to bed at 8 am ) I've remembered that Sheldon said, ' I watch movies. I've seen what people do.'

On that basis, I can believe it. What discouraged him the first time Shamy planned procreating was Penny's warning of his mother's reaction to illegitimate grandchildren. However, now Sheldon knows his mother is not above hanky-panky, he appears no longer to care about that. Good job Amy has other ideas. Apart from Howardette, nobody even lives anywhere suitable for childrearing. :)

31 minutes ago, shamydawson said:

Oh hell, Frank Zappa’s "Penguin In Bondage" comes to my mind. LOL :shy:

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, shamydawson said:

LOL!!!

But makes me wonder what kind of dreams Sheldon has. :icon_cheesygrin:

• Like 5

Just now, luminous said:

LOL!!!

He's just worried about his room and I agree... that's the kind of thing Leonard and Penny would do with his room. His fear is justified. :icon_biggrin:

2 minutes ago, luminous said:

LOL!!!

I think it's save to say homeboy needs to get laid. LMAO

• Like 5

48 minutes ago, shamydawson said:

giphy.gif

Just watched today's Access Hollywood interview broadcasting an interview with Mayim. The usual discussion about coitus, child rearing, etc. BUT she did comment on future seasons. It wasn't something we haven't heard before but she continued the mantra of saying there are still a lot of stories to tell, and the cast loving their jobs, and if the writers keep doing their thing and the audience wants to watch the show then she would like to continue with it too, stating with a chuckle "I've got no where else to go". 

Hoping that TPTB continue into S11!

• Like 8

7 hours ago, No Regrets said:

That made me LOL. Also, something tells me Leonard would find dominatrix!Penny a bit scary. Poor baby.

Just an aside -  but isn't that kind of the point of a dominatrix? Um... lol. 

• Like 5

26 minutes ago, Nogravitasatall said:

Just an aside -  but isn't that kind of the point of a dominatrix? Um... lol. 

To normal people? Most likely. To people who are into it? Probably not so much.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, No Regrets said:

To normal people? Most likely. To people who are into it? Probably not so much.

Normal? What's that? Hehe. But anyway I'd guess being scared is part of the thrill. And Leonard spends a lot of his time being scared of and attracted to Penny. And then she rewards him. No so dissimilar, maybe.

• Like 4

8 hours ago, No Regrets said:

That made me LOL. Also, something tells me Leonard would find dominatrix!Penny a bit scary. Poor baby.

Oh, I don't know. Strict rules and the demand of obedience? Seems like Leonard's jam. And at least the dominatrix would allow him a safeword...

Edited by wowbagger
  • Like 5

And he's survived 50 Shades of Plaid already, so he's tough.

4 minutes ago, Nogravitasatall said:

Normal? What's that? Hehe. But anyway I'd guess being scared is part of the thrill. And Leonard spends a lot of his time being scared of and attracted to Penny. And then she rewards him. No so dissimilar, maybe.

• Like 8

28 minutes ago, Strawberry PopTart Fan said:

And he's survived 50 Shades of Plaid already, so he's tough.

I laughed so much!

poor Leonard. But, he is happy, so there is that. 

Edited by Nogravitasatall
is
  • Like 4

So Raj is back dating again, what do we think about that? What are the chances that he had a life lesson moment from the previous dating two women at the same time experience and has learned to value and treat women better?

• Like 3

So, is Maria Canals Barrera playing Raj's new love interest?

That would be an interesting choice... an older woman for Raj. I'd like that; would hopefully show a little character development from his shallowness when it comes to women.
  • Like 4

25 minutes ago, Kev0821 said:

I looked her up on IMDB but it didn't say. How did Raj meet her ?  How did Emily and Claire come to dump him ? Does anybody know ? Does anybody know anything about Howardette in these episodes ?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kev0821 said:

they are going on a dinner date. he was flirting hard to get her 

to go out with him.

• Like 6