The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tensor

[Spoilers] Discussion: Season 10

5 minutes ago, Jonny said:

Very cool, been a fan of pretty much everything he has done. :)

Me too! :)

And one of my favourites tbbt episodes  is that one the boys talk about btf timeline! So cool!

• Like 4

He will probably be Sheldon's dad coming back in ghost form

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

If he is playing a father my guess would be Howard's. Baby due soon and I could see a realistic storyline where he turns up if he found out.

He is probably playing some other role though.

• Like 6

I love the casting news! The question is just: Will he play 1) "himself", 2) "Doc Brown" or 3) actually a new character? Saying they created a fun part for him makes it almost sound like the last option, but then again Lloyd is such a geek icon thanks to BTTF I feel the odds are more in favour of options 1 or 2. Then again, who knows? I wouldn't mind either way.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Zhalen565 said:

Along wth 702, Shamy in 4A and the hall way before bursting into 4B. Total screen time of each couple can actually be factually shown so it is a good measure of episode focus.

But that story was about Leonard and Sheldon.  That's the issue with counting screen time.  Yes Shamy might have been in scenes together, but it wasn't about them.  Not even a little bit.

22 minutes ago, Jonny said:

If he is playing a father my guess would be Howard's. Baby due soon and I could see a realistic storyline where he turns up if he found out.

It would be great if Lloyd could be Howard's father. It would be another great storyline for this season that is getting better every week.

Even Lloyd  would be a new other character, it is so cool tbb having  him for a role. So excitted, cant wait  for upcoming episodes! :wub:

Edited by spidergirl
  • Like 2

Maybe Christoper's character has something to do with Shamy moving forward in their relationship; engagement, coitus, or both.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Jonny said:

For me it's something related with Howardette's and their baby.  As other have said, he might be the doctor who delivers her baby or, and I would find that a brilliant casting, Howard's father that wants to reconnect with him. Both options would be great for me! I hope we get some news soon. The episode is 10.10, the one they are working on this week, right? So we will know pretty soon.

• Like 3

I wonder if he is too old to play any of their fathers... if he's a family member, I would have thought a grand dad

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Tenji said:

I wonder if he is too old to play any of their fathers... if he's a family member, I would have thought a grand dad emoji3.png

He's younger than Judd Hirsch - so he can certainly play one of the dads we don't know yet - Howard's or Amy's. (Sheldon's would be unlikely cause he died ages ago - even if it were a flashback or dream you'd expect him to be around he age he died.)

• Like 1

He's younger than Judd Hirsch - so he can certainly play one of the dads we don't know yet - Howard's or Amy's. (Sheldon's would be unlikely cause he died ages ago - even if it were a flashback or dream you'd expect him to be around he age he died.)

Indeed.. it is certainly a possibility. If so, I wonder why they have such old dads! Either way, looking forward to his appearance.
  • Like 2

When I read the news I had to read twice before the information sank in. I'm so excited these are great news,  I love Christopher Lloyd! Especially his role in BTTF. I can't wait to see him and what role he will play. I'm sure the others of the cast will be so honored by his appearance and praise him. 

huldigen.gif

Edited by Desdemona
  • Like 5

Christopher Lloyd!!! Sorry massive Back to the Future fan, geeking out right now.  I actually hope it is has nothing to do with relationships. Not sure why it would tbh. But love to see him have a plot with the guys. That is what I hope for. 

1 hour ago, 3ku11 said:

Christopher Lloyd!!! Sorry massive Back to the Future fan, geeking out right now.  I actually hope it is has nothing to do with relationships. Not sure why it would tbh. But love to see him have a plot with the guys. That is what I hope for. 

Agree.. he should play himself.. maybe some BTTF festival.. with some present and perhaps futures scenes... old crazy sheldon and Leonard would be fun..

• Like 3

48 minutes ago, xjax said:

Agree.. he should play himself.. maybe some BTTF festival.. with some present and perhaps futures scenes... old crazy sheldon and Leonard would be fun..

Yeah I like the idea of a Shelnard plot. Where they go to a BTTF Convention or something. And Christopher plays himself. 

6 minutes ago, luminous said:

Could it be that the photos on the left represent (some of) the characters the writers are planning to have in S. 10 episodes? I can recognize, apart for the main cast in the first row, Kripke (which should be in 10.9), Wil Wheaton (which hasn't been in S. 10 yet), Dr. Koothrapali, Bernie's father (I assume he's to be expected when the baby is born),  Mrs. Petrescu,  Bert and Colonel Williams. I can't recognize who's the character immediately over Colonel Williams...It looks like JP, but he should be in the first row, in costume like all the others. Who might he be?

1 hour ago, luminous said:

Can anyone make out the words on the whiteboard on your high resolution 21" desktop monitors.

58 minutes ago, SRAM said:

Can anyone make out the words on the whiteboard on your high resolution 21" desktop monitors.

Sorry, the resolution of the original image is much too low.

ayers1.jpg

I think I just caught Mayim saying in her live Facebook discussion that we will be seeing the oil painting of her and Penny again in this week's taping. I'm not sure though - it keeps buffering!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 7