The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tensor

[Spoilers] Discussion: Season 10

3 minutes ago, 3ku11 said:

OkaY MRS know it all, I bow down. Like you said the LA is an ongoing plot. So it is technically continuation of the livign dynamics of the past 3 or 4 weeks. So technically this episode offers nothing new. I am thrilled the LA are still sticking, but i am just stating facts here. And I am sorry if I don't know the technical definition of a Filler. To me a filler is offering nothing new. But that is just me. 

3 minutes ago, April said:

The decision was made, yes, but with their stuff still not sorted out it's an ongoing plot. It's not over.

Technically LA has been going on for the last 1.5 years. Correct if I'm wrong Shamy has been sleeping in Penny's bed with the same bed spread and sheets? TBTB have ignored that for now which seems strange with all of Sheldon's phobias. Since the LA has centered around Sheldon I apologize for being cynical to think this is going to relate to Sheldon/Shamy espicially since Penny has already sorted out Leonard's stuff. So with that I have to agree with 3ku11 on filler.

• Like 1

To be honest, I'd choose 22 filler episodes that make me laugh over what we've been getting lately. For example, the episode where the girls read the guys' comic books was a filler, but one of my all time favorite eps of the entire series.

Edited by No Regrets
  • Like 9

3 minutes ago, Chrismo said:

Technically LA has been going on for the last 1.5 years. Correct if I'm wrong Shamy has been sleeping in Penny's bed with the same bed spread and sheets? TBTB have ignored that for now which seems strange with all of Sheldon's phobias. Since the LA has centered around Sheldon I apologize for being cynical to think this is going to relate to Sheldon/Shamy espicially since Penny has already sorted out Leonard's stuff. So with that I have to agree with 3ku11 on filler.

Going out on a limb here but I'm sure they know how to use the washing machine in the laundry room so they will at least have clean sheets. lol

Leonard's stuff may have been sorted but Sheldon's, Penny's and Amy's is not. With the Pamy painting coming into play it seems this episode will at least deal with Penny's stuff that is still in 4B, maybe even with Shamy moving more of their stuff there.

• Like 3

Yes a Filler that = Quality. Non Filler = Quality. Not Filler = Crap. This maybe a filler or maybe it is not. if it is not funny then why does it matter. Based on the trend of Season Ten so far. It is been like EHHH.

4 minutes ago, No Regrets said:

To be honest, I'd choose 22 filler episodes that make me laugh over what we've been getting lately. For example, the episode where the girls read the guys' comic books was a filler, but one of my all time favorite eps of the entire series.

I'd be lying if I said I didn't like the latest development but damn do I love me some filler episodes like the one you mentioned!! <3

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, No Regrets said:

To be honest, I'd prefer 22 filler episodes that make me laugh than what we've been getting lately. For example, the episode where the girls read the guys' comic books was a filler, but one of my all time favorite eps of the entire series.

I don't disagree with what your saying but people would complain about that their ship is being  ignored. And there's been more than one person on this thread who say they watch the show just to see their ship.

1 minute ago, Chrismo said:

I don't disagree with what your saying but people would complain about that their ship is being  ignored. And there's been more than one person on this thread who say they watch the show just to see their ship.

I'm one of those people. Do I need Lenny scenes in every episode in order to enjoy it? Not at all. As long as I get my overall Lenny fix throughout the season, I'm very much able to really enjoy Lenny-less episodes like the one I mentioned. 

• Like 4

22 minutes ago, Chrismo said:

Technically LA has been going on for the last 1.5 years. Correct if I'm wrong Shamy has been sleeping in Penny's bed with the same bed spread and sheets? TBTB have ignored that for now which seems strange with all of Sheldon's phobias. 

Maybe in 10.10 we're going finaly to see Sheldon  and Amy sleeping in their own sheets , a sw sheets or something alike and a bed spread , Amy's style.

I think they have not ignored Sheldon's phobias. The bed spread and sheets belong to Penny  but it doesn't  mean they are not clean. Surely Sheldon has taken care about it in laundry room.

Edited by spidergirl
  • Like 3

9 minutes ago, April said:

Going out on a limb here but I'm sure they know how to use the washing machine in the laundry room so they will at least have clean sheets. lol

Leonard's stuff may have been sorted but Sheldon's, Penny's and Amy's is not. With the Pamy painting coming into play it seems this episode will at least deal with Penny's stuff that is still in 4B, maybe even with Shamy moving more of their stuff there.

The whole living in 4b is OOC for Sheldon and never bought the scientific experiment angle. While I'm sure Penny and Sheldon have moved stuff since it's just across the hall Amy hasn't. jMO  but show me how things look when the moves complete. They wasted so much time with episodes regarding living arrangements.

4 minutes ago, spidergirl said:

Maybe in 10.10 we're going finaly to see Sheldon  and Amy sleeping in their own sheets , a sw sheets or something alike and a bed spread , Amy's style.

I think they have not ignored Sheldon's phobias. The bed spread and sheets belong to Penny  but it doesn't  mean they are not clean. Surely Sheldon has taken care about it in laundry room.

JMO but I think Sheldon the way he is would of brought his own bedding over. I get you can wash it but Sheldon always commented on the activity in Penny's bedroom.

1 hour ago, Chrismo said:

I don't remember her painting it but it got to be that painting. Sounds like two filler episodes in a row.JMO

I don't have a horse in this, but man, how would you feel if we get spoilers and it turns out that the entire episode is, like, Lenny divvying up their possessions (including that painting) and reminiscing about the sexytimes that they have had in some way on, or near, or using, said possessions? Including one where they're frolicking while the painting looks on? Would you still be calling it filler then?

Edited by wowbagger
  • Like 8

11 minutes ago, wowbagger said:

I don't have a horse in this, but man, how would you feel if we get spoilers and it turns out that the entire episode is, like, Lenny divvying up their possessions (including that painting) and reminiscing about the sexytimes that they have had in some way on, or near, or using, said possessions? Including one where they're frolicking while the painting looks on? Would you still be calling it filler then?

For the answer to this and other burning questions...... See my last post

EDIT: OMG WB you have the best ideas. On a special one hour Big Bang Theory Lenny take a "victory lap" around Penny's apt. before leaving it to Sheldon and Amy. :icon_redface:

Edited by JE7
  • Like 4

10 minutes ago, wowbagger said:

I guess I would have to eat my words but the entire episode about Lenny would never happen. And I wouldn't put any money about reminiscing about sexy time. I will be cynical till I'm proven wrong. And I wouldn't call it filler but I'm sure some others would.

Heavens I go out to walk the dog as there's nothing spoilerish at 7am and get back to all this angst! 

Still time for some info.... And thanks again to all those that supply it. (I would have been happy to help but when I was in L.A. In the summer I was five days too early for a taping, bit of a bummer). 

Has anyone noticed that the title of an episode is often (but not always) related to the B plot or less so at this point who knows what might be going on..... ( last week it was the A plot admittedly, but take the Fish guts displacement as an eg. ) 

8 minutes ago, Jonny said:

We don't really know much yet but I could see an episode with Sheldon and Amy both starting to move some of their stuff into 4B, the PAmy painting resurfacing and Lenny moving or sorting out more of their stuff into 4A creating some great comedy.

And like @wowbagger said it could provide some sweet moments as well, for example Shamy or Lenny when moving a particular item could 'reminisce' about when they got that item perhaps as a gift for the other. A lot of stuff they do off screen, maybe we get to learn some more about some of that when they start moving possessions into their new permanent residences? Could be a great opportunity.

I am not really interested in sweet moments lol. Sorry I want my unique Big bang Theory back. But your right we don't know much at this point of time. 

images.jpg

Edited by 3ku11

2 minutes ago, Listgirl said:

Heavens I go out to walk the dog as there's nothing spoilerish at 7am and get back to all this angst! 

Still time for some info.... And thanks again to all those that supply it. (I would have been happy to help but when I was in L.A. In the summer I was five days too early for a taping, bit of a bummer). 

Has anyone noticed that the title of an episode is often (but not always) related to the B plot or less so at this point who knows what might be going on..... ( last week it was the A plot admittedly, but take the Fish guts displacement as an eg. ) 

I guess this time the A plot will be related to Christopher Lloyd, which will be a guest star in the episode. Since PALS seem to be busy sorting out their belongings, I think CL will interact with Howardette + (maybe) Raj...

Edited by mirs1
  • Like 6

6 minutes ago, 3ku11 said:

I am not really interested in sweet moments lol. Sorry I want my unique Big bang Theory back. But your right we don't know much at this point of time. 

Ladies and gentlemen of the jury,   I rest my case 

Edited by JE7

15 minutes ago, Chrismo said:

The whole living in 4b is OOC for Sheldon and never bought the scientific experiment angle. While I'm sure Penny and Sheldon have moved stuff since it's just across the hall Amy hasn't. jMO  but show me how things look when the moves complete. They wasted so much time with episodes regarding living arrangements.

It's not OOC for Sheldon at all. The guy has been through some huge changes, although it may be difficult to notice if you dismiss every other episode as unimportant filler. And when was science never not a good reason to get Sheldon on board on some plot of the week? In particular "Shamy doing experiments" is a very beloved staple of the ship.

15 minutes ago, Chrismo said:

JMO but I think Sheldon the way he is would of brought his own bedding over. I get you can wash it but Sheldon always commented on the activity in Penny's bedroom.

Sheldon has slept in Penny's bed without getting fresh sheets before. He's also slept in Leonard's and Howard's beds. He can also crash on anyone's couch without problem or live in his office for weeks or ride on a train for over a month like a hobo. He can deal with something like Penny's bedding easily.

• Like 7

34 minutes ago, Chrismo said:

Agree but Sheldon found that Bernie and Howard had sex in his bed and he slept there many nights before  he moved out to 4B with Amy. 

I guess that Sheldon might have realized that sex activities in a bed and sleeping in it was not harmful for him. Surely when he and Amy  be back  to their sex activities , the bed where they would have it it might be what less matters.

Edited by spidergirl

11 minutes ago, mirs1 said:

I guess this time the A plot will be related to Christopher Lloyd, which will be a guest star in the episode. Since PALS seem to be busy sorting out their belongings, I think CL will interact with Howardette + (maybe) Raj...

I saw an 'alleged' source quote somewhere that said they wouldn't reveal what role he was playing but that it would be a fun one and by the sounds of it created a storyline especially for him. So I have changed my mind on the Howard dad thing, not sure his dad arriving would be fun especially for Howard.

Edited by Jonny
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, camelliayao said:

My guess is that the property division is between Sheldon&Leonard also Pennt&Amy. Sheldon and Leonard bought lots of stuff together in the past. For example, I remember there was a sword or something? Also we know from Mayim that the painting of her and Penny will be featured in this episode. So maybe the boys have a "collision" of who should get what. Maybe they both want a comic book or an action figure. At the same time Penny tries her best to talk Amy out of giving her the painting. And maybe in the end there'll be a cute Shelnard/Pamy moment.

It seems there'll also be a laundry room scene in this episode. Let's just say I hope it's not a scene where Sheldon bitching about Leonard to Penny or Penny bitching about Amy to Sheldon. I hope this is a light, cute episode between the girls and the boys, no drama or hurtful snark comments.

Yeah the sword from Game of Thrones. There was that time when Sheldon and Amy were sorting out some of Leonard's possessions when he stormed out once and decided to live with Penny. I would imagine over the years they must have bought quite a lot of stuff together.

On the second paragraph especially I totally agree, something light with no heavy drama is what I would rather see.

Edited by Jonny
  • Like 4

For the title of the episode 10.10, it seems it might be a lenny and shamy centric episode, with some tension and funny moments. I really like how it sounds, as there is much potencial about that stuff division and some nice friendship moments might be ahead.

I think it might be not a filler episode but more like a "close circle" for some la details. For upcoming steps for both couples  might happen more naturally. :)

Edited by spidergirl
  • Like 1

36 minutes ago, camelliayao said:

My guess is that the property division is between Sheldon&Leonard also Pennt&Amy. Sheldon and Leonard bought lots of stuff together in the past. For example, I remember there was a sword or something? Also we know from Mayim that the painting of her and Penny will be featured in this episode. So maybe the boys have a "collision" of who should get what. Maybe they both want a comic book or an action figure. At the same time Penny tries her best to talk Amy out of giving her the painting. And maybe in the end there'll be a cute Shelnard/Pamy moment.

It seems there'll also be a laundry room scene in this episode. Let's just say I hope it's not a scene where Sheldon bitching about Leonard to Penny or Penny bitching about Amy to Sheldon. I hope this is a light, cute episode between the girls and the boys, no drama or hurtful snark comments.

Well...for Shelnard basically it's a divorce; a very amicable one, of course, but still a divorce,  they have  shared a lot of stuff for so many years.  I guess there could be some fighting, but for me it will be fun to watch and it could lead to some cute moments remembering the old times. The sword, as you mentioned,  the Batman Cookies Jar that Leonard gave Sheldon when he was kicked out from the Physics Bowl, a lot of collectables...they have so many stuff together! I wonder if Sheldon wants the couch too. My guess is it will stay in 4A, because it's the symbol of the show, but probably Sheldon will try to get it. It will be also fun to see all the excuses Penny can come up with to leave the painting in 4B, for sure she doesn't want it, and who could blame her for that?

Edited by mirs1
  • Like 9

So a couples episode? Yayyy lol. I was liking it more when the guys were working on the Guidance Plot. That was the core of the show the guys. Like to see the guys hang out more. Lenny and Shamy centric ep is fine. As long as Lenny get some quality scenes. Not just one way traffic. But when has Penny ever bitched about Amy to Sheldon? I mean she has bitched about Leonard lol, but never Amy. I agree I hope it is light hearted. But don't think that's ever happened.