The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tensor

[Spoilers] Discussion: Season 10

3 minutes ago, mirs1 said:

Well...for Shelnard basically it's a divorce; a very amicable one, of course, but still a divorce,  they have  share a lot of stuff for so many years.  I guess there could be some fighting, but for me it will be fun to watch and it could lead to some cute moments remembering the old times. The sword, as you mentioned,  the Batman Cookies Jar that Leonard gave to Sheldon when he was kicked out from the Physics Bowl, a lot of collectables...they have so many stuff to share! I wonder if Sheldon wants the couch too. My guess is it will stay in 4A, because it's the symbol of the show, but probably Sheldon will try to get it. It will be also fun to see all the excuses Penny can come up with to leave the painting in 4B, for sure she doesn't want it, and who could blame her for that?

I agree - except I'm not sure Sheldon would actually want the couch in 4B.

• Like 4

On 2016/11/13 at 8:42 AM, 3ku11 said:

past three seasons the main gripe has been lack of balance between the characters on screen, it s MAJOR issue for the show. Essentially what they should do, is cut Johnny, Kaley's, Simon, and Kunal's salaries. Give Mayim a half a million raise. And offically make Jim and Mayim the leads. Because based on the amount of screen time she is getting. She no longer feels like a supporter. I did not see this coming, Mayim is the lead now, and Kaley is the supporter. Just WOW. 

Just to be clear, if you are talking about my post above, that was just my guess. We still haven't gotten any spoilers yet.

Also I didn't say it would be a couples episode. My guess is it's a boys/girls episode.

As for the bitching thing. Well they used to bitch about their significant others, so why not their friends lol. But like I said, I hope not. I want the episode to be drama free.

2 hours ago, No Regrets said:

To be honest, I'd choose 22 filler episodes that make me laugh over what we've been getting lately. For example, the episode where the girls read the guys' comic books was a filler, but one of my all time favorite eps of the entire series.

A gem of an episode! "You don't know his life!"!

• Like 8

If the episode is about division of property, I wonder if Christopher Lloyd's character is a collector who wants to buy some of the guys stuff? 

• Like 8

5 minutes ago, 5Mississippis said:

If the episode is about division of property, I wonder if Christopher Lloyd's character is a collector who wants to buy some of the guys stuff? 

Maybe he's the landlord?

• Like 5

30 minutes ago, A Shamy gal said:

Maybe he's the landlord?

I think there was argument about one of there collectibles. It escalates to the point where Sheldon thinks about moving back. Then one of them has a dream where Doc Brown tells them they have to go back to the future and fix the probelm and shows them what the future will be like if he does'nt live with Amy.

I seriously had this dream..l.

• Like 8

45 minutes ago, A Shamy gal said:

Maybe he's the landlord?

If this is the case, the first question they need to ask him is when is he going to fix the elevator!

• Like 9

Looks like we all go spoiler free for this one.

Might save some frustration (at least for now) for some shippers here...

11 minutes ago, Carm6773 said:

If this is the case, the first question they need to ask him is when is he going to fix the elevator!

"Any day now." LOL

27 minutes ago, boys3allc said:

I think there was argument about one of there collectibles. It escalates to the point where Sheldon thinks about moving back. Then one of them has a dream where Doc Brown tells them they have to go back to the future and fix the probelm and shows them what the future will be like if he does'nt live with Amy.

Spoiler or speculation?

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, Carm6773 said:

I would laugh out loud if they asked him and he answers that it's been fixed for weeks, and they disagree and press the elevator button to prove it and it turns out that it does work indeed. 

• Like 7

20 minutes ago, Jonny said:

A real nerd man cave that the guys could use would be very cool.

Yes, that would be great. :yes:

BTW...any idea in what room Leonard is standing here (on the monitor)?

scaayers20161115-002.jpg

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, luminous said:

Yes, that would be great. :yes:

BTW...any idea in what room Leonard is standing here (on the monitor)?

scaayers20161115-002.jpg

The 4A living room with view to the window. There's the desktop with all the stuff on it and you can see the helix nebula print on the window frame.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, boys3allc said:

Speculation or spoiler, I really like how this sounds. Sheldon and Leonard lived together for many years and some things would be really hard for Sheldon change, as changes for him have been always like having nightmares. When he met Amy, he slowly let her in into his daily routine but without many changes. As they broken up and Sheldon really got how deeply he was bonded to Amy , he started to be open to some changes and their relationship reborn, get deeper and also refreshed.

LIving together with Amy in a neutral place has really helped Sheldon to slowly change some things and at same time he has been finding some changes were really enjoyable. Like @mirs1 said, Sheldon and Leonard are like living a divorce process, and although they were living apart for a few weeks, there are many things to be setled about old living arrangements. I think this is going to be hard to Leonard too, even in not so hard was as it would be for Sheldon and it is alaways great to see how these men are bonded , despite the bickering and mocking. They are true friends and I really love when the show let us to see that, even it means they fight, they try to be reasonable and then make up.

I believe this separation would not affect shelnard friendship. It would improve it, as they were in a new era in their lives with their SO and happy, one married, other being ready for an eventual engagement. Leonard also needed to get into his own life with his wife and still be a peaceful relationship with his roomate and bestfriend. That can be really better as Amy and Penny get her friendship stronger, as I believe they could be. They are friends, their men are friends and they all live close to each other.

I can't wait for all great , smart and funny situations these two couples can live together, with all their qualities, flaws and quirkys. I hope this mean great developments for lenny and for shamy, side by side with their friends Howardette and Raj. This would be a great place for the show lives, if we will have more seasons to enjoy.

Edited by spidergirl
  • Like 3

Looks like the room is full of stuff from Penny's apt. Also I don't see great things for Leonard and Penny. There not going to move out or start a family. Shamy has much more potential for growth.

Edited by bbtfan07
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Jonny said:

Maybe the solution to any potential collectibles issue has already been mentioned? Howard suggested turning Sheldon's old room into a collectible den so perhaps we actually see it at the end of the episode, a bit like the Leonard's bedroom reveal? A room so well organised with shelves, display cases etc that has both of the guys stuff in it, or at least the stuff that they jointly own. All the gaming systems in there plus a television.

Yes, I think so it'd also make sense from a writing point of view to have them at 4A lots :) that would be a cool idea !

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jonny said:

Maybe the solution to any potential collectibles issue has already been mentioned? Howard suggested turning Sheldon's old room into a collectible den so perhaps we actually see it at the end of the episode, a bit like the Leonard's bedroom reveal? A room so well organised with shelves, display cases etc that has both of the guys stuff in it, or at least the stuff that they jointly own. All the gaming systems in there plus a television.

Assuming that he did finally make a decision, at least one of the gaming systems is Sheldon's.  I've a sneaking suspicion they could all be Sheldon's though because he did say he only had one slot available in his media centre. 

Edited by A Shamy gal
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Jonny said:

I could just picture Amy coming in 4A and asking "Have you seen Sheldon?"

Leonard and Penny, behind the kitchen island of course, then pointing to the hallway and Sheldon's old room.

Amy then finding him in the man cave reading a comic book. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, SRAM said:

I could just picture Amy coming in 4A and asking "Have you seen Sheldon?"

Leonard and Penny, behind the kitchen island of course, then pointing to the hallway and Sheldon's old room.

Amy then finding him in the man cave reading a comic book. 

That reminds me of The Misinterpretation Agitation.

"Oh, my God! Leonard, I was wrong. Heaven does exist.
And it's in the apartment No 4a of a physicist's house in Pasadena.
Welcome to my Fortress of Solitude."  :shy:

• Like 2

15 hours ago, JE7 said:

I am sad to say my fellow 7 that I just can't bring myself to do that. A win for the show is an endorsement of it in its current form and I won't do that. Perhaps a loss will wake them up to the unhappiness of some (perhaps many) viewers with the shows current content.

I will vote for my fav cast members if nominated but not the show itself. 

I know that bbtfan07 meant TBBT, but when he/she said to vote for our favorite show, it could've meant just that, our favorite show. In my case that no longer means TBBT (sadly).

• Like 4