The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tensor

[Spoilers] Discussion: Season 10

23 minutes ago, joyceraye said:

Bring it on ! I'd love to see Shamy reacting to something the others did.

Many times Shamy have been referred to as 'unconventional' but to me, apart from the early days when they contemplated reproducing in a lab for the sake of humankind, they've been the most conventional of the lot. 

Yeah not sure I agree with the notion Shamy are a conventional couple lol. IF their is any couple on tv right now that is the definition of unconventional it is Shamy. I do agree with the notion they are kinda conventional now. Because well they have slept together, now living together. I don't think they are any different to any other couple now tbh. Controversal da da da da. 

8 hours ago, April said:

Judging by the BTS picture I think it'll rather be a PALS vs. HBRS episode which hopefully avoids the Sheldon/Bernie thing.

As for names, I'd love something like "Caroline Deborah Wolowitz" with Caroline being in part because of Carol Ann Susi, in part because of the Neil Diamond song so that they could justify it in universe (also to have the most lovely tear jerker when at some point Howard sings the song to his baby girl).

I'd vote for Deborah as one of her names and bearing in mind tptbt of Frasier named Niles' and Daphne's baby David, I can see Carol being in there  too. I'd suggest Lily Deborah, or  Deborah Lily Carol, then they can nickname her Lil' Deb to distinguish her from her grandma in conversation.

( David Angell, one of the Frasier team, and his wife were aboard one of the planes that terrorists flew into the World Trade Center. )

Edited by joyceraye
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, April said:

Judging by the BTS picture I think it'll rather be a PALS vs. HBRS episode which hopefully avoids the Sheldon/Bernie thing.

As for names, I'd love something like "Caroline Deborah Wolowitz" with Caroline being in part because of Carol Ann Susi, in part because of the Neil Diamond song so that they could justify it in universe (also to have the most lovely tear jerker when at some point Howard sings the song to his baby girl).

^^^^^ This would be the perfect name..

• Like 4

11 hours ago, April said:

Right from the moment we found out she was pregnant, I thought it will be a girl and they'll name her Deborah Carol and I'm sticking with that.

I'm calling Caroline Deborah.  I said it first months ago when she found out she was pregnant.  @Tensor is there any way to look back that far at my past posts and see what date that was and what thread?

16 minutes ago, Kathy2611 said:

I'm calling Caroline Deborah.  I said it first months ago when she found out she was pregnant.  @Tensor is there any way to look back that far at my past posts and see what date that was and what thread?

You could try digging through your posts on your profile. It might take a while though.

6 hours ago, Tensor said:

How exactly do you know this?

Just a guess that they might want to honor that late Carol Ann Susi.

1 hour ago, April said:

You could try digging through your posts on your profile. It might take a while though.

Humm, some of mine from most recent  weeks I can not find them anymore but I post a lot, lol. Maybe that's  the reason though.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, skylex said:

Hi Big Bang fans! I saw the taping of 10.10 on Tuesday, that was awesome! Did someone post a taping report about this episode? I can do it needed, as I took some notes when I got back to my hotel. Now I'm back in France and have time to talk about it.

We know nothing! Any info would be so appreciated! Thank you for anything you can tell us.

• Like 3

Hi Big Bang fans! I saw the taping of 10.10 on Tuesday, that was awesome! Did someone post a taping report about this episode? I can do it needed, as I took some notes when I got back to my hotel. Now I'm back in France and have time to talk about it.

OMG!!!! How exciting! Anything you could offer would be amazing as we know NOTHING at all!

Thanks so much! Xx
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, skylex said:

That would be great.

1 hour ago, skylex said:

You've got a captive audience here! :clapping:

• Like 5

@skylex thanks! Fancy spoiler cut btw ;) 

*I fucked up the smiley again. Anyway, here: :).

Edited by Judith
  • Like 5

@skylex You're awesome! Thanks so much for the taping report! :D So, it looks like we'll be ending 2016 with the arrival of baby Wolowitz!

• Like 7

Thank you so much @skylex, for taking some time for writing a TR!

It sounds a funny episode, it's interesting that Stuart lives again at Howardette's. I wonder if the writers are planning of making him to be the baby's nanny, as he was the Mrs. Wolowitz's caretaker. That could be funny and also gives Bernie and Howard the possibility to attend all the gang's activities, girls night and so on, leaving the baby (off-screen) with him. Somebody called for a he mini cliffhanger about Bernie rushing to the hospital, good catch guys! I guess it is needed, because 10.10 airs on December 1st, and I think, since traditionally E. 11 is the last episode before the Holidays, there will be one week hiatus before it airs on December 15th.

It's also the first time in 10 seasons that there is a laundry scene between Shelnard, am I right? I'm curious about the fight, it seems funny and I hope it ends up with them equally splitting  their belongings. Probably, that won't be stated explicitly, but we might see in the forthcoming episodes some of Shelnard's memorabilia in 4B. Curious about the blue flag, I don't remember it from previous episodes, unless they were referring to 4A flag, but that was created by Sheldon, not bought by Leonard. Am I missing something? CL as a tenant in Sheldon's ex room is a bit odd, does Sheldon has a say yet about 4A? I guess the writers wanted just to create a little role for him and didn't put so much thought about who's paying rent for which apartment.

Finally, the painting...It's in 4A now, that's hilarious; poor Penny hasn't find the courage to tell Amy how awful it is, she has a very good heart!

• Like 4

Called it.   The tag of 10.10 :shy:

5 minutes ago, skylex said:

On tvmaze the (official?) plot is : "Sheldon and Leonard must divide up their possessions and remove Penny's things from 4B."

That was probably a reaction to the title.  The posters he had pretty much the same speculation.  Official plot announcements come from CBS.  

• Like 4