[Spoilers] Discussion: Season 10

Tensor

23 minutes ago, joyceraye said:

Bring it on ! I'd love to see Shamy reacting to something the others did.

Many times Shamy have been referred to as 'unconventional' but to me, apart from the early days when they contemplated reproducing in a lab for the sake of humankind, they've been the most conventional of the lot. 

Yeah not sure I agree with the notion Shamy are a conventional couple lol. IF their is any couple on tv right now that is the definition of unconventional it is Shamy. I do agree with the notion they are kinda conventional now. Because well they have slept together, now living together. I don't think they are any different to any other couple now tbh. Controversal da da da da. 

• Replies 16k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

8 hours ago, April said:

Judging by the BTS picture I think it'll rather be a PALS vs. HBRS episode which hopefully avoids the Sheldon/Bernie thing.

As for names, I'd love something like "Caroline Deborah Wolowitz" with Caroline being in part because of Carol Ann Susi, in part because of the Neil Diamond song so that they could justify it in universe (also to have the most lovely tear jerker when at some point Howard sings the song to his baby girl).

I'd vote for Deborah as one of her names and bearing in mind tptbt of Frasier named Niles' and Daphne's baby David, I can see Carol being in there  too. I'd suggest Lily Deborah, or  Deborah Lily Carol, then they can nickname her Lil' Deb to distinguish her from her grandma in conversation.

( David Angell, one of the Frasier team, and his wife were aboard one of the planes that terrorists flew into the World Trade Center. )

Edited by joyceraye

9 hours ago, April said:

Judging by the BTS picture I think it'll rather be a PALS vs. HBRS episode which hopefully avoids the Sheldon/Bernie thing.

As for names, I'd love something like "Caroline Deborah Wolowitz" with Caroline being in part because of Carol Ann Susi, in part because of the Neil Diamond song so that they could justify it in universe (also to have the most lovely tear jerker when at some point Howard sings the song to his baby girl).

^^^^^ This would be the perfect name..

11 hours ago, April said:

Right from the moment we found out she was pregnant, I thought it will be a girl and they'll name her Deborah Carol and I'm sticking with that.

16 minutes ago, Kathy2611 said:

I'm calling Caroline Deborah.  I said it first months ago when she found out she was pregnant.  @Tensor is there any way to look back that far at my past posts and see what date that was and what thread?

You could try digging through your posts on your profile. It might take a while though.

Hi Big Bang fans! I saw the taping of 10.10 on Tuesday, that was awesome! Did someone post a taping report about this episode? I can do it needed, as I took some notes when I got back to my hotel. Now I'm back in France and have time to talk about it.

1 hour ago, April said:

You could try digging through your posts on your profile. It might take a while though.

Humm, some of mine from most recent  weeks I can not find them anymore but I post a lot, lol. Maybe that's  the reason though.

1 hour ago, skylex said:

Hi Big Bang fans! I saw the taping of 10.10 on Tuesday, that was awesome! Did someone post a taping report about this episode? I can do it needed, as I took some notes when I got back to my hotel. Now I'm back in France and have time to talk about it.

We know nothing! Any info would be so appreciated! Thank you for anything you can tell us.

OMG!!!! How exciting! Anything you could offer would be amazing as we know NOTHING at all!

Thanks so much! Xx

10.10 The Property Division Collision

Tape Date: November 15, 2016; Air Date: December 1, 2016

Story: Steve Holland, Bill Prady, Dave Goetsch

Teleplay by: Steven Molaro, Maria Ferrari, Tara Hernandez

Directed by: Mark Cendrowski

Guest star: Christopher LLoyd as Theodore

Disclaimer: This report is based on my deficient memory and I could have missed things and this is probably not all in the good order. Also, English is not my mother tongue so I may have missed some good lines (sometimes I needed the second take to understand and sometimes I didn't get the joke, sorry).

Report:

The first scene takes place in Penny's appartment I think, where Sheldon and Amy are living now. We see Amy offering a painting of her and Penny which is quite awkward with Penny making a strange face on it. Penny thanks her but we can see that she doesn't really like the painting.

Next scene, we are in Wolowitz's kitchen and Stuart is offering Howard and Bernadette a book of coupons he made to help them do some tasks for the upcoming baby or have breaks like a foot massage "but for Howard too" as he doesn't want it to be a weird gift. But then Bernadette sees that one coupon is written on the back of an eviction notice. Then Stuart says that he indeed have nowhere to live and would appreciate that they let him stay a few weeks in their home in exchange of his services. Howard is upset at first but then they decide to give him a chance.

Now we're in Leonard and Sheldon's appartment where Leonard and Penny are living now. We see Leonard facing the camera trying to hang on the wall (and level it) the painting offered by Amy. Penny is just behind Leonard making a sad face saying she's not sure if it fits well there. I think they're discussing the fact that it's a weird painting.

In another scene we see Leonard and Sheldon fighting about which things they may keep in each other's appartments. Sheldon is trying to offer Leonard to keep a small avocado planted in a glass and sitting on the microwave, while Sheldon would keep the big valuable sword which is next to the door. Leonard says that Sheldon is always trying to keep the best things to him and tells that the avocado is a miserable thing they recovered from garbage or something like that.

Then (well, not sure if this scene is really placed here, but it could fit), we see Raj ringing the bell on Wolowitz's door. Stuart opens and ask him what he's doing here. I think Raj asks him the same thing and says that he brought Chinese food. Stuart says that he could bring it but that they won't eat it because he already prepared food and he's such a good cook.

In a new scene Leonard says to Sheldon that he wants to keep a big blue flag but Sheldon refuses. Leonard then tells him that he didn't even liked it and he reminds him that he made him buy it so that Sheldon's name doesn't appear on the auction which could have made the price go up (as he thinks he's kinda famous with his "fun with flags" show). Sheldon says that he does like this flag and is really willing to keep it.

Now we see Leonard and Penny well dressed in the stairs and coming back from a good evening. Then when they open the door they find an old man in the kitchen (which is Christopher LLoyd!). They ask him what he's doing there and he tells them that he is renting a room here, then Sheldon arrives and confirms it. Sheldon is taking the appartments battle to the next level and he and Leonard are arguing. Sheldon says that he rented the room for 1$ a night and Theodore (C. Lloyd) is laughing and says about the price that "it's like back in the 40's!".

Then it's diner time at the Wolowitz's dining room (I think the warm up comedian said that it's a new part of the set) and we see Howard serving wine (after like 3 takes he says that he feels like a Sommelier) and I think that Stuart is inviting Raj to the table and that they are both arguing about which one could be the best third wheel of the couple in taking care of them and the upcoming baby (not really sure this happened though, my memory about this dinner part is incomplete here).

Now we're in the laundry room where Leonard is separating his clothes (by color I think) while wearing the giant flag and seems naked under it. Sheldon is upset about that and Leonard says that he's able to go even further. He then removes his underwear and makes a little dance under the flag so his genitals touch it. Sheldon looks very upset now but I don't remember what he says.

In the Wolowitz's living room we then see Raj and Stuart who are each one assembling a different hanging toy for the baby. Stuart says that his toy is better because the zebras will bring more stimulation to the baby. Bernadette approves, then Raj says that at least his got a real brown nose (not sure about that, I didn't understand the line well but the audience laughed).

On the hallway we then see Sheldon and Leonard making peace about their ongoing war and Sheldon says that he's even willing to rub his genitals agains the flag too. Leonard says that it won't be necessary. Then Theodore which is standing by Leonard's appartment says something like "if we're talking about rubbing genitals, that's were I shine!" (this needed 4 or 5 takes during the taping).

Raj now is ringing the bell again at the Wolowitz's and is saying to Stuart that he is sorry about their fight and want to make peace. Stuart says that it's alright and there is room for a 4th wheel. He says that he can get his Chinese food back because no-one touched it as he told him so.

Last scene (there may have been another one in between or I could have messed with the order again), we see Howard lying on the couch of his living room playing on his phone and Bernadette asking for help. Howard says to Stuart and Raj that one of them should go and see what's going on as they're so involved to help. I think Stuart opens the door and then we see Bernadette saying the her waters may have broken ! Howard is lost and asks what he should do. Stuart says that he will take the bag (with Bernadette's clothes?) and Raj says that he will prepare the car. Then they both do a belly high five saying "team baby go!".

End of the episode !

During the pizza time we saw Johnny Galecki and Kaley Cuoco climbing the bars to talk to us. Johnny thanked us and said that it's because of us that the show is so successful and still running. Then Kaley said that she hopes the show will continue for many years and said about an elderly couple in the audience wearing red "bazinga!" t-shirts that they were amazing and that it's people like them who makes them love what they do. The guy is 80 years old and the warm up comedian asked him a few times to dance between the takes, it was really fun.

1 hour ago, skylex said:

That would be great.

1 hour ago, skylex said:

You've got a captive audience here! :clapping:

10.10 The Property Division Collision

Tape Date: November 15, 2016; Air Date: December 1, 2016

Story: Steve Holland, Bill Prady, Dave Goetsch

Teleplay by: Steven Molaro, Maria Ferrari, Tara Hernandez

Directed by: Mark Cendrowski

Guest star: Christopher LLoyd as Theodore

Disclaimer: This report is based on my deficient memory and I could have missed things and this is probably not all in the good order. Also, English is not my mother tongue so I may have missed some good lines (sometimes I needed the second take to understand and sometimes I didn't get the joke, sorry).

Report:

The first scene takes place in Penny's appartment I think, where Sheldon and Amy are living now. We see Amy offering a painting of her and Penny which is quite awkward with Penny making a strange face on it. Penny thanks her but we can see that she doesn't really like the painting.

Next scene, we are in Wolowitz's kitchen and Stuart is offering Howard and Bernadette a book of coupons he made to help them do some tasks for the upcoming baby or have breaks like a foot massage "but for Howard too" as he doesn't want it to be a weird gift. But then Bernadette sees that one coupon is written on the back of an eviction notice. Then Stuart says that he indeed have nowhere to live and would appreciate that they let him stay a few weeks in their home in exchange of his services. Howard is upset at first but then they decide to give him a chance.

Now we're in Leonard and Sheldon's appartment where Leonard and Penny are living now. We see Leonard facing the camera trying to hang on the wall (and level it) the painting offered by Amy. Penny is just behind Leonard making a sad face saying she's not sure if it fits well there. I think they're discussing the fact that it's a weird painting.

In another scene we see Leonard and Sheldon fighting about which things they may keep in each other's appartments. Sheldon is trying to offer Leonard to keep a small avocado planted in a glass and sitting on the microwave, while Sheldon would keep the big valuable sword which is next to the door. Leonard says that Sheldon is always trying to keep the best things to him and tells that the avocado is a miserable thing they recovered from garbage or something like that.

Then (well, not sure if this scene is really placed here, but it could fit), we see Raj ringing the bell on Wolowitz's door. Stuart opens and ask him what he's doing here. I think Raj asks him the same thing and says that he brought Chinese food. Stuart says that he could bring it but that they won't eat it because he already prepared food and he's such a good cook.

In a new scene Leonard says to Sheldon that he wants to keep a big blue flag but Sheldon refuses. Leonard then tells him that he didn't even liked it and he reminds him that he made him buy it so that Sheldon's name doesn't appear on the auction which could have made the price go up (as he thinks he's kinda famous with his "fun with flags" show). Sheldon says that he does like this flag and is really willing to keep it.

Now we see Leonard and Penny well dressed in the stairs and coming back from a good evening. Then when they open the door they find an old man in the kitchen (which is Christopher LLoyd!). They ask him what he's doing there and he tells them that he is renting a room here, then Sheldon arrives and confirms it. Sheldon is taking the appartments battle to the next level and he and Leonard are arguing. Sheldon says that he rented the room for 1$ a night and Theodore (C. Lloyd) is laughing and says about the price that "it's like back in the 40's!".

Then it's diner time at the Wolowitz's dining room (I think the warm up comedian said that it's a new part of the set) and we see Howard serving wine (after like 3 takes he says that he feels like a Sommelier) and I think that Stuart is inviting Raj to the table and that they are both arguing about which one could be the best third wheel of the couple in taking care of them and the upcoming baby (not really sure this happened though, my memory about this dinner part is incomplete here).

Now we're in the laundry room where Leonard is separating his clothes (by color I think) while wearing the giant flag and seems naked under it. Sheldon is upset about that and Leonard says that he's able to go even further. He then removes his underwear and makes a little dance under the flag so his genitals touch it. Sheldon looks very upset now but I don't remember what he says.

In the Wolowitz's living room we then see Raj and Stuart who are each one assembling a different hanging toy for the baby. Stuart says that his toy is better because the zebras will bring more stimulation to the baby. Bernadette approves, then Raj says that at least his got a real brown nose (not sure about that, I didn't understand the line well but the audience laughed).

On the hallway we then see Sheldon and Leonard making peace about their ongoing war and Sheldon says that he's even willing to rub his genitals agains the flag too. Leonard says that it won't be necessary. Then Theodore which is standing by Leonard's appartment says something like "if we're talking about rubbing genitals, that's were I shine!" (this needed 4 or 5 takes during the taping).

Raj now is ringing the bell again at the Wolowitz's and is saying to Stuart that he is sorry about their fight and want to make peace. Stuart says that it's alright and there is room for a 4th wheel. He says that he can get his Chinese food back because no-one touched it as he told him so.

Last scene (there may have been another one in between or I could have messed with the order again), we see Howard lying on the couch of his living room playing on his phone and Bernadette asking for help. Howard says to Stuart and Raj that one of them should go and see what's going on as they're so involved to help. I think Stuart opens the door and then we see Bernadette saying the her waters may have broken ! Howard is lost and asks what he should do. Stuart says that he will take the bag (with Bernadette's clothes?) and Raj says that he will prepare the car. Then they both do a belly high five saying "team baby go!".

End of the episode !

During the pizza time we saw Johnny Galecki and Kaley Cuoco climbing the bars to talk to us. Johnny thanked us and said that it's because of us that the show is so successful and still running. Then Kaley said that she hopes the show will continue for many years and said about an elderly couple in the audience wearing red "bazinga!" t-shirts that they were amazing and that it's people like them who makes them love what they do. The guy is 80 years old and the warm up comedian asked him a few times to dance between the takes, it was really fun.

Thanks so much for this! Glad to see that Bernie is finally going to have the baby. Sounds like a funny episode, especially the Christopher Lloyd role. Thanks again!

Thank you so much @skylex, for taking some time for writing a TR!

It sounds a funny episode, it's interesting that Stuart lives again at Howardette's. I wonder if the writers are planning of making him to be the baby's nanny, as he was the Mrs. Wolowitz's caretaker. That could be funny and also gives Bernie and Howard the possibility to attend all the gang's activities, girls night and so on, leaving the baby (off-screen) with him. Somebody called for a he mini cliffhanger about Bernie rushing to the hospital, good catch guys! I guess it is needed, because 10.10 airs on December 1st, and I think, since traditionally E. 11 is the last episode before the Holidays, there will be one week hiatus before it airs on December 15th.

It's also the first time in 10 seasons that there is a laundry scene between Shelnard, am I right? I'm curious about the fight, it seems funny and I hope it ends up with them equally splitting  their belongings. Probably, that won't be stated explicitly, but we might see in the forthcoming episodes some of Shelnard's memorabilia in 4B. Curious about the blue flag, I don't remember it from previous episodes, unless they were referring to 4A flag, but that was created by Sheldon, not bought by Leonard. Am I missing something? CL as a tenant in Sheldon's ex room is a bit odd, does Sheldon has a say yet about 4A? I guess the writers wanted just to create a little role for him and didn't put so much thought about who's paying rent for which apartment.

Finally, the painting...It's in 4A now, that's hilarious; poor Penny hasn't find the courage to tell Amy how awful it is, she has a very good heart!

Yes that was a really fun episode and I can't wait to see it finished!

On tvmaze the (official?) plot is : "Sheldon and Leonard must divide up their possessions and remove Penny's things from 4B."

Sometimes they had to change a line because I think the audience did not laugh as expected, that was interesting to see but then I was I bit confused about what line was in the final cut ^^

Everyone was crazy when we first saw Christopher Lloyd on the set. They did a good job at hiding him so they could capture the "wow effect"!

At one time I saw Jim Parsons opening the drawer besides the door in Leonard's appartment, that's where he keeps his notes apparently!

Also, when they were making peace in the hallway, the director asked Jim Parsons to start from somewhere but he asked where exactly and when he got the answer, Johnny Galecki said "oh ok, glad you asked sir!", that was fun to see!

I didn't have a watch but I think the taping took about 4 hours from the first scene to the last one.

Called it.   The tag of 10.10 :shy:

5 minutes ago, skylex said:

On tvmaze the (official?) plot is : "Sheldon and Leonard must divide up their possessions and remove Penny's things from 4B."

That was probably a reaction to the title.  The posters he had pretty much the same speculation.  Official plot announcements come from CBS.