The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tensor

[Spoilers] Discussion: Season 10

Well Leonard does complain about CL being a tenant in Sheldon's ex room and I think it was just a one time thing just to make Leonard angry

• Like 8

Looking forward to the Howardette plot in this episode. Been a big fan of both their storyline and Melissa's and Simon's performances this season but I think they are ready to move on to the next stage of that storyline now. :)

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, skylex said:

About the flag, I'm pretty sure it's indeed the official appartment 4A flag as seen here: http://bigbangtheory.wikia.com/wiki/The_Official_Apartment_4A_Flag

With it having been a real dutch city flag, it's possible that Leonard bought the full-size one.

Oh thank you, I didn't know it was a real flag, from the sound of it in  The Roommate Transmogrification I thought it was created by Sheldon. Also, since now it's clear Leonard likes it, it makes sense that the flag magnet is still on 4A refrigerator, I remember we were wondering why it was still there after Penny moved her pictures from 4B into 4A. It looks like the writers read this forum sometimes, LOL!!

Edited by mirs1
  • Like 3

Well maybe Sheldon and Amy could use their vexillology knowledge and create their own one for 4B? Actually that could be a good tie in to a flag convention episode.

On a side note the writers seem to have this fascination about people rubbing their junk against objects. Is there something they want to tell us?

Edited by Jonny
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, skylex said:

10.10 The Property Division Collision

Tape Date: November 15, 2016; Air Date: December 1, 2016

Story: Steve Holland, Bill Prady, Dave Goetsch

Teleplay by: Steven Molaro, Maria Ferrari, Tara Hernandez

Directed by: Mark Cendrowski

Guest star: Christopher LLoyd as Theodore

Disclaimer: This report is based on my deficient memory and I could have missed things and this is probably not all in the good order. Also, English is not my mother tongue so I may have missed some good lines (sometimes I needed the second take to understand and sometimes I didn't get the joke, sorry).

Report:

Reveal hidden contents

The first scene takes place in Penny's appartment I think, where Sheldon and Amy are living now. We see Amy offering a painting of her and Penny which is quite awkward with Penny making a strange face on it. Penny thanks her but we can see that she doesn't really like the painting.

Next scene, we are in Wolowitz's kitchen and Stuart is offering Howard and Bernadette a book of coupons he made to help them do some tasks for the upcoming baby or have breaks like a foot massage "but for Howard too" as he doesn't want it to be a weird gift. But then Bernadette sees that one coupon is written on the back of an eviction notice. Then Stuart says that he indeed have nowhere to live and would appreciate that they let him stay a few weeks in their home in exchange of his services. Howard is upset at first but then they decide to give him a chance.

Now we're in Leonard and Sheldon's appartment where Leonard and Penny are living now. We see Leonard facing the camera trying to hang on the wall (and level it) the painting offered by Amy. Penny is just behind Leonard making a sad face saying she's not sure if it fits well there. I think they're discussing the fact that it's a weird painting.

In another scene we see Leonard and Sheldon fighting about which things they may keep in each other's appartments. Sheldon is trying to offer Leonard to keep a small avocado planted in a glass and sitting on the microwave, while Sheldon would keep the big valuable sword which is next to the door. Leonard says that Sheldon is always trying to keep the best things to him and tells that the avocado is a miserable thing they recovered from garbage or something like that.

Then (well, not sure if this scene is really placed here, but it could fit), we see Raj ringing the bell on Wolowitz's door. Stuart opens and ask him what he's doing here. I think Raj asks him the same thing and says that he brought Chinese food. Stuart says that he could bring it but that they won't eat it because he already prepared food and he's such a good cook.

In a new scene Leonard says to Sheldon that he wants to keep a big blue flag but Sheldon refuses. Leonard then tells him that he didn't even liked it and he reminds him that he made him buy it so that Sheldon's name doesn't appear on the auction which could have made the price go up (as he thinks he's kinda famous with his "fun with flags" show). Sheldon says that he does like this flag and is really willing to keep it.

Now we see Leonard and Penny well dressed in the stairs and coming back from a good evening. Then when they open the door they find an old man in the kitchen (which is Christopher LLoyd!). They ask him what he's doing there and he tells them that he is renting a room here, then Sheldon arrives and confirms it. Sheldon is taking the appartments battle to the next level and he and Leonard are arguing. Sheldon says that he rented the room for 1$ a night and Theodore (C. Lloyd) is laughing and says about the price that "it's like back in the 40's!".

Then it's diner time at the Wolowitz's dining room (I think the warm up comedian said that it's a new part of the set) and we see Howard serving wine (after like 3 takes he says that he feels like a Sommelier) and I think that Stuart is inviting Raj to the table and that they are both arguing about which one could be the best third wheel of the couple in taking care of them and the upcoming baby (not really sure this happened though, my memory about this dinner part is incomplete here).

Now we're in the laundry room where Leonard is separating his clothes (by color I think) while wearing the giant flag and seems naked under it. Sheldon is upset about that and Leonard says that he's able to go even further. He then removes his underwear and makes a little dance under the flag so his genitals touch it. Sheldon looks very upset now but I don't remember what he says.

In the Wolowitz's living room we then see Raj and Stuart who are each one assembling a different hanging toy for the baby. Stuart says that his toy is better because the zebras will bring more stimulation to the baby. Bernadette approves, then Raj says that at least his got a real brown nose (not sure about that, I didn't understand the line well but the audience laughed).

On the hallway we then see Sheldon and Leonard making peace about their ongoing war and Sheldon says that he's even willing to rub his genitals agains the flag too. Leonard says that it won't be necessary. Then Theodore which is standing by Leonard's appartment says something like "if we're talking about rubbing genitals, that's were I shine!" (this needed 4 or 5 takes during the taping).

Raj now is ringing the bell again at the Wolowitz's and is saying to Stuart that he is sorry about their fight and want to make peace. Stuart says that it's alright and there is room for a 4th wheel. He says that he can get his Chinese food back because no-one touched it as he told him so.

Last scene (there may have been another one in between or I could have messed with the order again), we see Howard lying on the couch of his living room playing on his phone and Bernadette asking for help. Howard says to Stuart and Raj that one of them should go and see what's going on as they're so involved to help. I think Stuart opens the door and then we see Bernadette saying the her waters may have broken ! Howard is lost and asks what he should do. Stuart says that he will take the bag (with Bernadette's clothes?) and Raj says that he will prepare the car. Then they both do a belly high five saying "team baby go!".

End of the episode !

During the pizza time we saw Johnny Galecki and Kaley Cuoco climbing the bars to talk to us. Johnny thanked us and said that it's because of us that the show is so successful and still running. Then Kaley said that she hopes the show will continue for many years and said about an elderly couple in the audience wearing red "bazinga!" t-shirts that they were amazing and that it's people like them who makes them love what they do. The guy is 80 years old and the warm up comedian asked him a few times to dance between the takes, it was really fun.

Thank you so much @skylex.

You are so kind! :)

I hope you had a great time!

It sounds as a funny episode. Can' t wait for watching  it! 

Merci beaucoup. You really saved us of lack of spoilers craziness! *virtual hugs*

Edited by spidergirl
  • Like 5

Yes I had a really great time thank you! Also the warm-up comedian Mark Sweet is really good, he knows how to keep the audience laughing and ready for each scene, even if it's the fifth take we're still in the mood for laughing out loud! And it was cool to see the previous episode 2 days before it aired too!

• Like 8

Milles remerciements, @skylex! I hope you had a lovely time!

Well well well. Welcome Howardette Minor. At least a couple of episodes earlier than I was expecting (pun not intended).

The timeline is a bit confusing to me. Bernie began showing relatively recently (3rd episode? 4th episode?). Are we assuming a time-jump somewhere between the 2nd and 3rd episode? A time-jump sometime in the last two episodes after the 5-week living arrangements trial run ended? Which is fine, but then has it been something like a month that the PALS have split flats and it's just now that they're sorting out their possessions? It's possible I'm missing something here.

8 minutes ago, wowbagger said:

Milles remerciements, @skylex! I hope you had a lovely time!

Well well well. Welcome Howardette Minor. At least a couple of episodes earlier than I was expecting (pun not intended).

The timeline is a bit confusing to me. Bernie began showing relatively recently (3rd episode? 4th episode?). Are we assuming a time-jump somewhere between the 2nd and 3rd episode? A time-jump sometime in the last two episodes after the 5-week living arrangements trial run ended? Which is fine, but then has it been something like a month that the PALS have split flats and it's just now that they're sorting out their possessions? It's possible I'm missing something here.

There've been plenty of little time jumps all over the place. (I've been keeping track of it pretty pedantically. You know me, of course I did. lol) The last big indicator about Bernie's pregnancy we got was 10x08 when she said the baby is upside down now which happens at the beginning of the third trimester, basically her 7th month. I guess 10x09 then would be somewhen during her 8th month, and now 10x10 her 9th towards the end of the pregnancy.

This means from Sheldon deciding to live with Amy and Penny starting to redecorating 4A in 10x07 it's been roughly 3 months of the PALS sorting out their stuff - though we haven't seen much more of that other than the pictures on the fridge I guess. Seems like they aren't exactly in a hurry.

• Like 9

1 minute ago, April said:

There've been plenty of little time jumps all over the place. (I've been keeping track of it pretty pedantically. You know me, of course I did. lol)

I don't see this as pedantic.   :icon_wink:

• Like 5

There've been plenty of little time jumps all over the place. (I've been keeping track of it pretty pedantically. You know me, of course I did. lol) The last big indicator about Bernie's pregnancy we got was 10x08 when she said the baby is upside down now which happens at the beginning of the third trimester, basically her 7th month. I guess 10x09 then would be somewhen during her 8th month, and now 10x10 her 9th towards the end of the pregnancy.
This means from Sheldon deciding to live with Amy and Penny starting to redecorating 4A in 10x07 it's been roughly 3 months of the PALS sorting out their stuff - though we haven't seen much more of that other than the pictures on the fridge I guess. Seems like they aren't exactly in a hurry.

It's the right time of pregnancy because if you remember we know about Bernie's pregnancy during Valentine's Day.9 month are passed!

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk
  • Like 2

10.10 reminds me of the episode with the Shenny arguments (the Pinata one), only this time it's Shelnard.

It looks like TPTB have figured out that Galecki is game for anything and they're making him do all these crazy things.

• Like 8

13 minutes ago, Judith said:

10.10 reminds me of the episode with the Shenny arguments (the Pinata one), only this time it's Shelnard.

It looks like TPTB have figured out that Galecki is game for anything and they're making him do all these crazy things.

Honestly, Leonard defiling the Apartment flag makes me half feel "HOW DARE YOU!" and half "LMAO"! It sounds hilarious - bring it on, show!

• Like 6

I love the fact that Leonard wants to keep the apartment flag. It's the end of an era having Leonard and Sheldon live apart and it suggests to me that Leonard (and Sheldon) want to keep a memento of that with the apartment flag rather symbolic of that.

• Like 9

28 minutes ago, Judith said:

Anything, you say? (strokes chin) So what you're telling me is, the time may have come for that Shelnard Kiss Petition.....

• Like 6

23 minutes ago, wowbagger said:

Anything, you say? (strokes chin) So what you're telling me is, the time may have come for that Shelnard Kiss Petition.....

I'm no stranger to slashing male characters! I'd sign that in a heartbeat :icon_cheesygrin:

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, wowbagger said:

Well, there was that moment with Josh Gad on LipSynch Battle and he's appeared nude on stage. I'd say, yeah, he's up for pretty much anything. 

• Like 5

@skylex thank you so much again  for providing such precious spoilers! Baby Holowitz is coming, it is so excitting! This is going to be like  a Christmas gift to tbbt fans! 

Can not wait for all these storylines, this season really rocks! :wub:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Judith said:

Good catch....that was the first thing , that came to my mind when I read the TR - the Shenny one upmanship from The Panty Pinata polarization. Now it is Panty Pinata 2.0 -Shelnard Style !  I must say I'm very happy about mentions of all the cool memorabilia like the sword, the apartment flag and other stuff + a Laundry room scene returns ! I was waiting for them to address it. 

I'm assuming Sheldon kicks out Christopher Lloyd as a tenant in 4A after this episode is over. But I wonder where is the avocado pit that Sheldon is cultivating with Leonard ? I never saw that on screen. 

4 hours ago, mirs1 said:

Oh thank you, I didn't know it was a real flag, from the sound of it in  The Roommate Transmogrification I thought it was created by Sheldon. Also, since now it's clear Leonard likes it, it makes sense that the flag magnet is still on 4A refrigerator, I remember we were wondering why it was still there after Penny moved her pictures from 4B into 4A. It looks like the writers read this forum sometimes, LOL!!

Interesting. So the apartment flag was not created by Sheldon(as I incorrectly thought). It was purchased by Leonard.  

Edited by serena_1995
  • Like 4

15 minutes ago, serena_1995 said:

Interesting. So the apartment flag was not created by Sheldon(as I incorrectly thought). It was purchased by Leonard.  

Interisting indeed! I just love how writers seem to be balancing to whom belongs the stuff of 4 A. We have assumed most of them might be Sheldon's but after all Leonard might have more than we thought. It makes the  dividing stuff more excitting! 

So the guy who is into flags and does a podcast on flags didn't design the flag for 4A? Or are we just talking about an actual flag that Leonard had made of the 4A design that he wants to understandably keep?

Conflict based episodes usually feature pretty low in my personal rankings of the episodes. I tend to rarely laugh at them or get a kick out of seeing them truth be told. Though as usual I will need to see it first.