I will start,

Dear Dumbasses... No that not it

How about..

Dear remedial math failures, no not that

Dear biologically ignorant morons, hmm maybe

Edited by JE7
  • Like 9

11 hours ago, Kev0821 said:

@Sven80 Think you may write a taping report?! Please, please, please! haha :)

So taping is over.i had number 15 on priority so 4th row in the middle in front of Leonard and sheldons app. Awesome taping. Kaley wanted to do the mannequin challenge with the crew and audience and we did it.it was funny. Before the tapping we watched episode number 10 I think it was very funny so our taping must be episode number 11 and is called The Birthday Synchronicity. So called because it is Amy's birthday and baby Halley from Howard and Bernadette is born.

• Like 9

1 hour ago, Vittoria Jacoel said:

Guys we don't know anything!calm down!be patient and wait!

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

The point, Vittoria, is that even waiting what has happened is that a show which has always been very accurate about science has messed up with science, and with something about science everybody knows, no less. This has nothing to do with the fact I might be pleased with the outcome of Shamy's coitus and\or with  Hallie's birth, I might even end up loving those plots (and I'm sure I will) but this doesn't cancel my disappointment for this obvious inconsistency which could have been overcome pretty easily. It's not about the plot itself, it's about science.

And...given the title, they did on purpose!

3 minutes ago, Sven80 said:

So taping is over.i had number 15 on priority so 4th row in the middle in front of Leonard and sheldons app. Awesome taping. Kaley wanted to do the mannequin challenge with the crew and audience and we did it.it was funny. Before the tapping we watched episode number 10 I think it was very funny so our taping must be episode number 11 and is called The Birthday Synchronicity. So called because it is Amy's birthday and baby Halley from Howard and Bernadette is born.

Edited by mirs1
  • Like 7

4 minutes ago, mirs1 said:

The point, Vittoria, is that even waiting what has happened is that a show which has always been very accurate about science has messed up with science, and with something about science everybody knows, no less. This has nothing to do with the fact I might be pleased with the outcome of Shamy's coitus and\or with  Hallie's birth, I might even end up loving those plots (and I'm sure I will) but this doesn't cancel my disappointment for this obvious inconsistency which could have been overcome pretty easily. It's not about the plot itself, it's about science.

And...given the title, they did on purpose!

OMFG SHOW! I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE YELLED AT A SHOW LIKE THIS! I WAS ROOTING FOR YOU! WE WERE ALL ROOTING FOR YOU HOW DARE YOU!!

I was bracing myself for them to mess up the Shamy part - I wasn't prepared for them to MASSIVELY fuck up the pregnancy part. I mean, how hard is it to look at a calender count to 9 and figure "I guess this won't work"?????? What is it with people being so fucking uneducated about human reproduction?

capaldigroaningfacepalm.gif

• Like 7

To be fair would most casual go oh they screwed up Bernies Pregnancy Due Date/Timeline/Human Reproduction. Some, but not most. They would just laugh. Obviousley as hardcore fans were so invested. But I honestly don't think it well be a big issue once it airs. It is part of the reason I no longer read Taping Reports. Too vague. 

6 minutes ago, April said:

OMFG SHOW! I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE YELLED AT A SHOW LIKE THIS! I WAS ROOTING FOR YOU! WE WERE ALL ROOTING FOR YOU HOW DARE YOU!!

I was bracing myself for them to mess up the Shamy part - I wasn't prepared for them to MASSIVELY fuck up the pregnancy part. I mean, how hard is it to look at a calender count to 9 and figure "I guess this won't work"?????? What is it with people being so fucking uneducated about human reproduction?

capaldigroaningfacepalm.gif

Bernie's pregnancy fiasco, i understand.    but curious about why do you feel  they messed up the shamy part ?

2 consenting adults are in love , are in the process of getting it on, they get interrupted but eventually manage to do the deed. Don't see anything wrong with that . But we dont have full info either. 

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, serena_1995 said:

Bernie's pregnancy fiasco, i understand.    but curious about why do you feel  they messed up the shamy part ?

2 consenting adults are in love , are in the process of getting it on, they get interrupted but eventually manage to do the deed. Don't see anything wrong with that . But we dont have full info either. 

You misread my comment. I didn't say they messed up the Shamy part. I was bracing myself for that meaning "I went in with low expectations for Shamy as to not be disappointed". I said nothing about how I feel about the outcome - and indeed we don't have enough information, yet.

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, luminous said:

I wonder if Leonard and Penny are in this episode too. :icon_rolleyes:

I guess if you're lucky they get to be the ones to interrupt Shamy. LOL

• Like 4

1 hour ago, April said:

On planet Earth Bernie would have been in her 7th month in 10x08 which should put the episode somewhen in August.

On planet "we forgot Valentine's Day is in February" where Bernie is still 9 months pregnant but actually got pregnant later to fit with Amy's birthday 10x08 would be October.

On planet "we don't give a fuck about biology" where Bernie is pregnant for 11/12 months 10x08 would be something like her 8/9th month and thus September/October. LOL

(All these are vague estimates so you should have enough feedom creatively.)

Thank you so much, this is really helpful!:-)

32 minutes ago, luminous said:

I doubt it.

….and the general viewers won’t care very much about the pregnancy timings and the writers know this. Otherwise they would have stuck to a more accurate deadline. There has been very little buzz in the press over the Howardette pregnancy, so they know people won't notice unless hardcore fans make them aware of it. 

To be honest the writers were probably trying to give their (obviously) favourite ship an extra ‘gift’ by tying in Amy’s birthday. They probably thought you’d like it!! but all they’ve getting back in return is RAGE. I spend my time waiting for the very occasional Sheldon and Penny scenes to come up, so this level of entitlement boggles.

Edited by Spaced_up
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Spaced_up said:

I doubt it.

….and the general viewers won’t care very much about the pregnancy timings and the writers know this. Otherwise they would have stuck to a more accurate deadline. There has been very little buzz in the press over the Howardette pregnancy, so they know people won't notice unless hardcore fans make them aware of it. 

To be honest the writers were probably trying to give their (obviously) favourite ship an extra ‘gift’ by tying in Amy’s birthday. They probably thought you’d like it!! but all they’ve getting back in return is RAGE. I spend my time waiting for the very occasional Sheldon and Penny to pop up, so this level of entitlement boggles.

As Shamy fans, we are doing pretty well, thank you, the news are excellent (we have some more details right now...) As a fan of the show, Bernie's timing is really BS! 

• Like 6

Wait... so Shamy really only do it on Amy's birthday? Is this confirmed? Cause if so I find that kinda ridiculous. Sorry. It shouldn't be tied to special occasions. If he finds her attractive, then what on earth is the problem? I think that's a crappy portrayal of a relationship just to keep Sheldon's "quirky" personality. And it makes it look like he's only doing it to please HER but really he could live without ever sleeping with her again. If I've missed something, then please correct me (I'm not exactly a fountain of information when it comes to Shamy). 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, April said:

If this fucking show is really making Bernie have a 11-12 months pregnancy for this BS joke I'll have the urge to write a strongly worded email to Molaro.

I rather would have waited another episode or two to get to Amy's birthday than this. This show makes sure to get science in-jokes right that maybe 0.5% of their audience understand - but they don't think people can count down 9 months??? WTF!??!??!

Now all of this can easily be saved by cutting any mention of Amy's birthday. So... any chance of that being possible?

(I just picked this one to respond to, so it's not aimed toward this actual post).

You don't understand (US) television time. From February to December is only 9 months. July and August (and sometimes, parts of June) don't exist on a sitcom (unless needed for beach scenes, et al).

2 minutes ago, Spaced_up said:

I doubt it.

To be honest the writers were probably trying to give their (obviously) favourite ship an extra ‘gift’ by tying in Amy’s birthday. They probably thought you’d like it!! but all they’ve getting back in return is RAGE. I spend my time waiting for the very occasional Sheldon and Penny scenes to come up, so this level of entitlement boggles.

Hey, I don't know about the others, but personally I'm loving it!

Don't you think that it's awesome that no one can claim anymore that Sheldon doesn't want Amy? I do.

Though, there have been other indicators too but some people just need that extra hit on the head to get it.

; )

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, Judith said:

Hey, I don't know about the others, but personally I'm loving it!

Don't you think that it's awesome that no one can claim anymore that Sheldon doesn't want Amy? I do.

Though, there have been other indicators too but some people just need that extra hit on the head to get it.

; )

That is the best part of the Shamy spoilers for me too!!!

Edited by mirs1
  • Like 4

10 minutes ago, No Regrets said:

Wait... so Shamy really only do it on Amy's birthday? Is this confirmed? Cause if so I find that kinda ridiculous. Sorry. It shouldn't be tied to special occasions. If he finds her attractive, then what on earth is the problem? I think that's a crappy portrayal of a relationship just to keep Sheldon's "quirky" personality. And it makes it look like he's only doing it to please HER but really he could live without ever sleeping with her again. If I've missed something, then please correct me (I'm not exactly a fountain of information when it comes to Shamy). 

He's literally bringing a brain scan to prove how excited he is about sex with her. LOL

I agree it's ridiculous to keep this once a year thing up so I hope they do away with it now that Molaro had a good laugh at his stupid joke.

• Like 3

46 minutes ago, luminous said:

Maybe it's easy to miss their parts lately

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, April said:

He's literally bringing a brain scan to prove how excited he is about sex with her. LOL

I agree it's ridiculous to keep this once a year thing up so I hope they do away with it now that Molaro had a good laugh at his stupid joke.

I read that, that's why this once-a-year thing confuses me so much. Hoping with you that they're done with that "joke" now.

I wonder if Sheldon knows that he doesn't need a brain scan to prove his, um, excitement. :icon_wink:

Edited by No Regrets
  • Like 6

1 minute ago, No Regrets said:

I read that, that's why this once-a-year thing confuses me so much. Hoping with you that they're done with that "joke" now.

Yeah I hope it's done with and there is now a consensus on the whole desire thing. I've always thought he desired her but the yearly gag added a bit of ambiguity most probably done deliberately.

Judging from those new details they desire each other and boy in a big way!

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, No Regrets said:

I wonder if Sheldon knows that he doesn't need a brain scan to prove his, um, excitement. :icon_wink:

Yeah, I mean, maybe that brain scan was something he did to figure out these weird urges he's having - much like him considering a brain parasite for a moment before admitting that he does indeed love Amy. Sheldon is a weirdo like that. I'm eager to see how this plays out on screen!

Meanwhile we've gotten some kinky details from the bedroom that should hold us shippers for a while. LOL

• Like 3

41 minutes ago, No Regrets said:

Nope, sadly you got it right...