The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tensor

[Spoilers] Discussion: Season 10

4 minutes ago, Jonny said:

Someone needs to bring up Raj's character in an interview with Molaro to see what the fuck they actually think about his character and what their plans are for him. As I see it there are none.

Beginning to believe myself now that there is no hope for him. I find that both sad and extremely frustrating.

Hear! I can' t believe they seem to have not plans for this character, how come it happened with a character that made part of the show since episode 1? I would realy like to hear what Molaro thinks about season 10 Raj.

It is extremely frustrating because , as regular and big fan of the show,  I am in that place that I dont care much about him these days and it is sad to me because I thought he could reach a nice life as everyone else in the show and I used to like him. It is strange to be very fond of all characters and then there is Raj that has been writen in a way that had disapointed me. Well, maybe the problem is more about me as viewer than him as a character but these are my thoughts on the subject.

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, rachelshamyfan said:

Well I was just asking if it was a good thing, not implying anything

I don't' think the apartment was good or bad. It mattered more than that they lived together alone.

3 minutes ago, spidergirl said:

Hear! I can' t believe they seem to have not plans for this character, how come it happened with a character that made part of the show since episode 1? I would realy like to hear what Molaro thinks about season 10 Raj.

Don't think Raj is the only character they don't have a plan for.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Chrismo said:

So you would be okay with Shamy in 4a and 19 minutes of Lenny? You think the forum is a bitch fest now could you imagine it on here with my scenerio.

depends on how those 19 minutes are used, no? If it's more dreck like their apeist-con storyline, I would spit nails at exhausting length. If it's something delightful like their proton funeral storyline, I would enjoy it. How about Lenny get super competitive about a game? They could banter and sass and talk smack. The gang could wager on them. I think I'd enjoy that.

• Like 8

26 minutes ago, wowbagger said:

depends on how those 19 minutes are used, no? If it's more dreck like their apeist-con storyline, I would spit nails at exhausting length. If it's something delightful like their proton funeral storyline, I would enjoy it. How about Lenny get super competitive about a game? They could banter and sass and talk smack. The gang could wager on them. I think I'd enjoy that.

Well I can't see them being competitive in a game. Penny would rule on that. Though I get your general point there must be something.  As to the apeist -con storyline IMO that compares to Thursday's MRI storyline. I think the apeist con had led to something beneficial for Penny it may have worked better. As to the Shamy plotline I would have enjoyed that more if Amy's birthday and 2nd time coitus wasn't mentioned.

Edited by Chrismo
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, Jonny said:

Got to question either Emily's or Claire's judgement if they are willing to get back with him.

Flashback scene that explains what happened and what was 'the straw that broke the camel's back' seems the obvious way to go here.

If one of them is pregnant she'll have no choice but to stay involved with Raj to some extent for ever. 

I do want to know what happened to break them up. They've just filmed the final Bones.

24 minutes ago, joyceraye said:

If one of them is pregnant she'll have no choice but to stay involved with Raj to some extent for ever. 

I do want to know what happened to break them up. They've just filmed the final Bones.

I don´t think is going to happen any more pregnancy this season or maybe in the rest of the show, they don´t want to work with babies so what are they are gonna do? not show never a baby? with Halley is cute because is a remember of Mrs Wollowitz but I don´t think it´s work with the other characters. 
I´m gonna bet to a flashback about the break ups, but I don´t like either. I think that Raj need to move on and find a way to grow up without be the threewheel of a married couple (with a new born).

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, anicez said:

I don´t think is going to happen any more pregnancy this season or maybe in the rest of the show, they don´t want to work with babies so what are they are gonna do? not show never a baby? with Halley is cute because is a remember of Mrs Wollowitz but I don´t think it´s work with the other characters. 
I´m gonna bet to a flashback about the break ups, but I don´t like either. I think that Raj need to move on and find a way to grow up without be the threewheel of a married couple (with a new born).

Obviously never watched first season of the show,

7 minutes ago, Chrismo said:

Obviously never watched first season of the show,

What do you mean exactly?

1 minute ago, anicez said:

What do you mean exactly?

Lenny fans are living for Penny to be pregnant since the Leonard line to Sheldon in the pilot episode "Our babies will be smart and beautiful".

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Chrismo said:

Lenny fans are living for Penny to be pregnant since the Leonard line to Sheldon in the pilot episode "Our babies will be smart and beautiful".

That´s not mean that it's going to happen in the serie, I always thought that the serie is going to finish with Penny pregnant, especially if this is going to be the last season (we don´t know yet so it´s just speculate)

• Like 4

22 minutes ago, anicez said:

I don´t think is going to happen any more pregnancy this season or maybe in the rest of the show,

Kind of conflicts with your other post?

6 minutes ago, Chrismo said:

Kind of conflicts with your other post?

A final scene from Lenny discovering a pregnancy or telling their friends (or whatever you can imagine) it's not the same as a full pregnancy, with their bump during months ... etc

But ok for you, I'm not going to argue this simplicity;)

• Like 6

1 minute ago, anicez said:

A final scene from Lenny discovering a pregnancy or telling their friends (or whatever you can imagine) it's not the same as a full pregnancy, with their bump during months ... etc

But ok for you, I'm not going to argue this simplicity;)

Pregnant is pregnant. Although I do agree with the final scene idea.

• Like 1

Sorry not me anymore. You do know if it happens, Sheldon will be delivering the baby because they will have Leonard not able to make it for some OOC reason. That I do not want to see.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, anicez said:

I think this might be the final for lenny. With the bonus of we could see them interacting with a litle girl or litle boy for we see a sweet scene about some nerd stuff. Maybe ending with the quote about smart and beautiful children.

• Like 7

16 minutes ago, tallin said:

It was once a clever, science related sitcom with everyday troubles (relationships included) showing up here and there. Now it's a soap opera of the two, with some science/geek related babble I guess so CBS doesn't have to change show's description or well, whateves. And the other characters? I feel like I don't have enough energy to vent about them. Why on earth would Sheldon make an RA for them? I don't have a wall big enough, to bang my head against. 

Is Sheldon gong to make a RA or was that a one off joke?

In the beginning these characters were all single. Now they are mostly paired off. That is just a transition people go through. So if Penny leaves Leonard for Raj I would agree it is becoming like a soap opera. As it is I don't think so.

5 minutes ago, spidergirl said:

I think this might be the final for lenny. With the bonus of we could see them interacting with a litle girl or litle boy for we see a sweet scene about some nerd stuff. Maybe ending with the quote about smart and beautiful children.

That would be fantastic and a good nod to the first episode ;)

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, Tonstar17 said:

Sorry not me anymore. You do know if it happens, Sheldon will be delivering the baby because they will have Leonard not able to make it for some OOC reason. That I do not want to see.

I actually don't think you will  see a baby delivered.

Edited by Chrismo

I don't even know what it is anymore. A sitcom, soap opera, drama or a comedy show. Each week tptb pick what they want it to be. Tbbt should be nominated in different categories to reflect this changes in the direction the show is going.

• Like 4

I actually don't think you will  see a baby delivered.

NOT literally. Of course they wouldn't. It will just be implied from the take.

They would have to come up with a new category for it

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

LOL. I'm just waiting for tbbt to win an award for the best esembled show. That will cracked me up.

• Like 5

In S3 I remember Penny was more snarky to Leonard then she is now Haha. The Large Hadron Collider and The Maternal Congruence Particularly. She's soften a bit over the years. I think Penny didn't really know how to articulate her feelings towards Leonard. Maybe they confused her. These days she has evolved so much in that department. I mean took her six years to tell Leonard She loves him. Which really was THE milestone in the Lenny relationship. Penny articulating her feelings towards Leonard. Was the beginning of great change for them as a couple and their fans. Ever since Leonard told Penny he loves her.

Then ultimately broke up over it. Then his rebound relationship with Priya. And us fans had to endure that. But what I loved about that is we saw Penny's point of view. We had seen Leonard's first three seasons. But that was the beginning of seeing Penny's insecurities. Then of course that coincided in The 43 Pencularity. When Penny caught up with Leonard. Then of course that season Penny's imsecuritues over her fear of loosing Leonard. We're explored with depth.

Then I loved Season 7. How their relationship evolved from Guy desires hot girl next door. To, guy supports the woman he loves unconditionally. And while Season 8 and 9, weren't the greatest. I never doubted for one second they weren't end game, or their deep love for each other. They are attempting to make something ridiculous work. That's what I love about Lenny really. They really oppose societies conventions and rules. Even now with last taping. I trust it's all heading in the right direction. 

5 hours ago, Chrismo said:

I agree. But I think the greatest is yet to come..............and will happen.

Not sure how you come to this conclusion. All the evidence suggests otherwise. But I do hope you are right.

• Like 3