[Spoilers] Discussion: Season 10

Tensor

Always enjoy the rare occasions when Howard and Sheldon interact and they are not arguing, fighting or insulting each other. Sounds like Howard goes out of his way to help Sheldon (and doesn't get shit for it) which is nice to see.

Looking forward to seeing this. :)

Edited by Jonny

• Replies 16k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Maybe if the the show is going to end this season tpht are showing us how they are going to end it. Maybe just two happily married couples if shamy get married

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

But, but lenny are a happily married couple and act like it. According to some.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

On the Raj thing with more info I think it's right to have low expectations and I guess the proof will be over the next few episodes if anything at all will come from it.

Raj asked them there for a reason, he might not reveal it publicly but internally he may be having a bit of a struggle in terms of what he needs to do or change about himself to find a long term relationship, something lasting. He clearly didn't get them all there to stroke his ego, he knows they all dumped him.

Edited by Jonny

Just now, Jonny said:

On the Raj thing with more info I think it's right to have low expectations and I guess the proof will be over the next few episodes if anything at all will come from it.

Raj asked them there for a reason, he might not reveal it publicly but internally he may be having a bit of an internal struggle in terms what he needs to do or change about himself to find a long term relationship, something lasting. He clearly didn't get them all there to stroke his ego, he knows they all dumped him.

Unfortunately I think that storyline was just to fill time.

1 hour ago, Tonstar17 said:

Looks like we got our wish. Finally lenny have a storyline. Fighting every week. 3 back to back episodes with one mostly offscreen and 2 on screen which seem to get bitter every episode. None resolved on screen. I guess this is going to be a long running arc for Lenny with Sheldon at the center of it. When Malero said they love lenny fighting I never knew they would take it to this extreme where every episodes, they fight, We are never shown any resolution as they are fine until the next fight. I guess the RA didn't work for Lenny as 10x14 shows. We got Leonard taking Penny for granted in 10x13 and Penny taking Leonard for granted in 10x14. If this is how married couple act all the time. No thanks to marriage. Will this nightmare ever end. This is the reason why I'm not a fan of renewing the series if this is the junk that tptb will be chucking out for Lenny every week.

Agree this Lenny fighting storyline is getting tiresome. Cannot believe the writers cannot come up with better storylines for them.  They should listen to the fans as they did when they had them re-do the wedding ceremony.  I can probably come up with a few storylines alone: Penny winning a sales award and possibly getting a promotion, Priya returning to cause chaos for Lenny, Lenny visiting her parents in Nebraska. Think any of these would be more interesting than what they are giving us now.

First of all, thank you @kerrycec03 for your detailed report and I hope you had fun!

Sigh.

My expectations for the rest of the season (series?) couldn't be lower. It seems like they're letting Lenny fight just for the sake of it, because they have no idea what else to write. The worst part is: they don't seem to resolve anything. Lenny fight, we don't see them talk things out, cut to the next episode where they're fighting again and still don't work things out. 

Why on earth am I still watching? Johnny, Kaley: please quit. I'm begging you.

17 minutes ago, Mario D. said:
Agree this Lenny fighting storyline is getting tiresome. Cannot believe the writers cannot come up with better storylines for them.  They should listen to the fans as they did when they had them re-do the wedding ceremony.  I can probably come up with a few storylines alone: Penny winning a sales award and possibly getting a promotion, Priya returning to cause chaos for Lenny, Lenny visiting her parents in Nebraska. Think any of these would be more interesting than what they are giving us now.

Well said. Anything will be better than the crap lenny are given at the moment.

12 minutes ago, Chrismo said:

Unfortunately I think that storyline was just to fill time.

Well that was true about the Isabella storyline...

Like I said you have to have low expectations with anything to do with Raj who has barely changed since the show started.

3 minutes ago, No Regrets said:

First of all, thank you @kerrycec03 for your detailed report and I hope you had fun!

Sigh.

My expectations for the rest of the season (series?) couldn't be lower. It seems like they're letting Lenny fight just for the sake of it, because they have no idea what else to write. The worst part is: they don't seem to resolve anything. Lenny fight, we don't see them talk things out, cut to the next episode where they're fighting again and still don't work things out. 

Why on earth am I still watching? Johnny, Kaley: please quit. I'm begging you.

If we get more seasons with the whole cast, I wouldn't be surprised if tptb decide to break Lenny up in the end of this season.

After all it is a Chuck Lorre show.

5 minutes ago, No Regrets said:

[ -- SNIP -- ]

Why on earth am I still watching?  Johnny, Kaley: please quit. I'm begging you.

With every Suppository Sheldon inserted into Lenny, every Sheldon and Shamy-centric/Lenny marginalized or fighting episode we get, I ask myself that very same question. I detest the writing anymore, the Sheldon focus, and for me the show has minimal laughs. It doesn't even resemble the show that got me hooked in the first place. I have absolutely no idea why I'm still watching. 

15 minutes ago, Lagernisse said:

If we get more seasons with the whole cast, I wouldn't be surprised if tptb decide to break Lenny up in the end of this season.

After all it is a Chuck Lorre show.

o_00241.gif

*no sarcasm intended.

7 minutes ago, 5Mississippis said:

With every Suppository Sheldon inserted into Lenny, every Sheldon and Shamy-centric/Lenny marginalized or fighting episode we get, I ask myself that very same question. I detest the writing anymore, the Sheldon focus, and for me the show has minimal laughs. It doesn't even resemble the show that got me hooked in the first place. I have absolutely no idea why I'm still watching. 

Are you sure? :shy:

grin.gif

:icon_redface:

Edited by veejay
murged again...

12 minutes ago, Tonstar17 said:

Who knew. I learn something new everyday :)

I wonder if it is written in the RA that there should be a fight every week.  

I must say that this is a really good screen plot the writers have given Lenny, really good....

Edited by Lagernisse

I wonder if it is written in the RA that there should be a fight every week.  
I must say that this is a really good screen plot the writers have given Lenny, really good....

Oh the best ever. You don't know how long I have been waiting for a Lenny story line. We got 3 back to back. It beautiful the way they fight. You can see the anger in their eyes. So cute. I'm so excited to see where this goes.

Would you feel the same if Shamy and Lenny storylines were reversed? Shamy standing in the kitchen. 

As I mentioned in my post, I really love all the characters so my opinion isn't a case of 'Lenny vs Shamy'. I loved the earlier seasons where there was practically no Shamy and plenty of Lenny and I enjoy these more recent seasons where it has become more reversed. My ideal would definitely be a better balance, but I still thoroughly enjoy the show and the quality [emoji2]

Just now, Tenji said:

As I mentioned in my post, I really love all the characters so my opinion isn't a case of 'Lenny vs Shamy'. I loved the earlier seasons where there was practically no Shamy and plenty of Lenny and I enjoy these more recent seasons where it has become more reversed. My ideal would definitely be a better balance, but I still thoroughly enjoy the show and the quality emoji2.png

Well seasons 1-3 there was no Shamy. and for quality Sheldon with his underwear on his head. that 0-6 demographics is enjoying that.

Well seasons 1-3 there was no Shamy. and for quality Sheldon with his underwear on his head. that 0-6 demographics is enjoying that.

Yes, thank you. I am fully aware that there was no Shamy until S4. I was obviously talking about S4/5/6. Are you including me in that 0-6 demographic!? Just because my opinion of the quality is that it is still good?

Lol, seriously, you just remove my post? How was that a personal attack? People want to open up petitions to have Johnny and Kaley removed from the show and that's perfectly fine? I'm not even allowed to say something about it? That's just ridiculous!

If you want to quit watching, fine, do it. But don't try to ruin it for others with bullshit like this.