[Spoilers] Discussion: Season 10

• Replies 16k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ok I'm gong to type up a quick repost.. I's tired af and I didn't take notes so it will be brief. I will add dialog but it wont be accurate to the actual taping as there were lots of re-writes. T

Hi all. Just a quick report. Got to pack our bags for a flight to San Francisco in the morning Episode was called "The Separation Agitation". If anything it was centered on Bert and StuHowardette mor

OK, here's the full taping report, courtesy of a super kind and likeable person. A million thanks to her. The unaltered wording reads as follows:  

Posted Images

Tbf Penny's always been like that once her dreams of stardom crashed down. She's struggled to embrace her reality out of fear. Most of the VD for Lenny have stemmed from that. That's the thing when you write a couple realistically. A lot of it won't be pretty. But the important stuff still matters. They still love each other. They are both clearly worn out by life. I don't know Penny or Leonard have had a trip away from Pasadena. Other then their ill fated Vegas Wedding. When are they going to go on their well deserved Honeymoon? As for their VDS specifically. 

Season 3: Large Hadron Collider. She was thrilled to spend VD with Leonard. Until Sheldon and Sickness got in the way

Season 6: She diddnt enjoy most of it. Due to her own stupid insecurities. And acted atrociously. They had a great moment. Because they allowed them to communicate. Without anyone's interruption. Without a RA! Wow how did these two function in a relationship before the RA. They must have. been absolutely clueless. 

Season 7: Penny bought Leonard Chocolate. Leonard lakers tickets. They had some sweet kisses. But spent most of it at the Vet with Rajs stupid dog lol. 

9.15: Was pretty realistic to me. Both were realising how many years has gone by. And facing their mortality rate. It was beleiveable to me. I think Penny still lacks the maturity one needs. She still clamours for her old life. Which I get. But I think she's gonna have to find fulfilment in something that's not just Leonard. Or being a Pharmaceutical rep. As you think about it everyone else is fulfilled in their careers. Penny is not. But I don't think it's always Leonard tries, Penny never does. I mean Leonard Doesent try anymore too. So it's a two way street. I can understand Penny's pov in the next episode. She just wants Leonard to wear pants lol. 

Edited by 3ku11

6 minutes ago, Tensor said:

I agree with you that she doesn't hate it, but I also think she has not enjoyed the majority of the Valentine's Days they've shown. 

And that's because the writers don't go for the all happy, smooth sailing plots because there's absolutely no fun in that. They prefer when things go horribly wrong. Leonard and Penny were always in good spirits on Valentine's Day, but it never really worked out. And, as you might have noticed, the same thing applies to the other couples.

25 minutes ago, Tensor said:

I thought it was cute also.  But, they didn't really enjoy it.  

Sometimes it's pretty hard to face the truth. :shy:

n_00122.gif

Sorry I interrupted.

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, FileXxX said:

And that's because the writers don't go for the all happy, smooth sailing plots because there's absolutely no fun in that. They prefer when things go horribly wrong. Leonard and Penny were always in good spirits on Valentine's Day, but it never really worked out. And, as you might have noticed, the same thing applies to the other couples.

Season 6 VD Penny wasn't.

• Like 1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love the monty python crew. :) So I'm going to add my take. Whoever has been writing lenny. This. :) and a bit of fun to cheer us up until the stoning, I mean taping. Lol

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, Tensor said:

I know it's not up to us, it's up to the writers.  But, just because the writers put it in there, there is no requirement to like it.  I don't care how it comes across in the actual episode, for me, it's OOC for both of them.  All they've done, for years, was to belittle any kind of agreement like this.  

Leonard and Penny have talked through their problems since season five.  It may have taken some time, but they get to it.  That is the Leonard and Penny I love, and feel is what they deserve. 

Oh man your preaching to the converted Haha. I think the RA is absurd too. Thing with the show these days it's so inconsistent. Like the episode Penny storages Leonard's stuff. We didn't know we would get that last sweet scene. So I'm just saying. Let's see what the taping gives us to out. 

32 minutes ago, Cereal Apist said:

But doesn't sitting around without pants make him sorta like a Boy Scout... always prepared. :icon_redface: That way it saves Penny's limbic system time.

Well Leonard's like 38 ain't he lol. Why is even playing video games. I mean yeah he can. But he looks like an unemployed bum in that the photo :sarcastichand:

19 minutes ago, vonmar said:

Kevin Sussman Tweeted that he was on set today, so Stuart makes an appearance tonight.

And he well get more screen time then Leonard or Penny. I kid, I kid!

Prady retweeted that penny is jealous of the sheldon and amy relationship and needs a break from leonard i don't know if he's talking about the new espiode where she takes amy with her to the spa

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, legacy99 said:

Prady retweeted that penny is jealous of the sheldon and amy relationship and needs a break from leonard i don't know if he's talking about the new espiode where she takes amy with her to the spa

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Yes, he is talking about this Thursday's episode...he re-Tweeted Mayim

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, vonmar said:

Yes, he is talking about this Thursday's episode...he re-Tweeted Mayim

Sorry this is such total bullshit I just want to throwup

• Like 5

Well, now it all makes sense.  Penny is Jealous of Sheldon and Amy's relationship.  So, to get a relationship like theirs, get an RA and they won't have to be jealous of Amy and Sheldon.  Well, now that it is explained... I still don't like it.  Love the explanations CBS puts out for the show.  

• Like 7

• Tensor locked and unlocked this topic
  • Tensor locked this topic
  • Tensor unlocked this topic
  • Tensor unlocked and locked this topic
  • Tensor pinned and unpinned this topic