[Spoilers] Discussion: Season 10

• Replies 16k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ok I'm gong to type up a quick repost.. I's tired af and I didn't take notes so it will be brief. I will add dialog but it wont be accurate to the actual taping as there were lots of re-writes. T

Hi all. Just a quick report. Got to pack our bags for a flight to San Francisco in the morning Episode was called "The Separation Agitation". If anything it was centered on Bert and StuHowardette mor

OK, here's the full taping report, courtesy of a super kind and likeable person. A million thanks to her. The unaltered wording reads as follows:  

Posted Images

Just now, joyceraye said:

Are you going to be able to attend a taping this season, Kazzie ?

I have no plans to return this year (As in 2016). Not that I don't want to, More that I've had a bit of a crazy year with having surgery, getting my own apartment, conventions, traveling around to see Muse, Getting my new guitar etc etc.. I need to catch up on my finances a bit before I can consider going back.. 

Plus it's kinda nice to be doing different things and taking a break from tapings.. It can be quite exhausting sometimes.

• Like 8

8 minutes ago, kazzie said:

I have no plans to return this year (As in 2016). Not that I don't want to, More that I've had a bit of a crazy year with having surgery, getting my own apartment, conventions, traveling around to see Muse, Getting my new guitar etc etc.. I need to catch up on my finances a bit before I can consider going back.. 

Plus it's kinda nice to be doing different things and taking a break from tapings.. It can be quite exhausting sometimes.

Hope you have fun doing all your stuff and that the surgery is all over and behind you. I enjoyed reading your reports. Thank you for sharing your taping experiences with us.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kazzie said:

Thanks guys! I loved being able to give you guys spoilers. It's a shame some had to ruin it though... I will be going back next year :)

Kazzie your little vids that you posted after Earworm were gold!  You told us in bits and pieces how Sheldon ran to Amy's apt and professed his love. And the KISSING! !!!!  Your narrative was so awesome the way you described everything.  We all felt like we had been there. That will always be the highlight of taping reports for me.   Yes, you set the bar high!!!  Thank you and yes, you are allowed a life outside of Big Bang !  ENJOY

• Like 4

Mayim wears extensions as Amy just when her character is dressed up, like in the Prom episode. Might it be they will film the premiere today? Given all the other clues it seems not very likely, though; few hours and we'll know...

Edited by mirs1
  • Like 8

1 hour ago, mirs1 said:

Mayim wears extensions as Amy just when her character is dressed up, like in the Prom episode. Might it be they will film the premiere today? Given all the other clues it seems not very likely, though; few hours and we'll know...

I'm still 50/50 on it being EP 1 tonight or not.  We still haven't seen any pics with any of the guest stars we know will be in the premiere and the sets don't really seem to match what I would have thought they'd have up for episode 1.  Also, I know Kerrycec filled in the taping details from last week but one other odd thing which I just remembered now was that when they were bringing us to the studio, we had to stay outside for a bit, all ligned up accross from the door.  We were told they weren't ready for us to go in cause they were still pre-taping some stuff.  Now what we saw as pretapes didn't really make sense to have held us up.

So we do have a theory that EP 1 might be being pre-taped a bit, in bits and pieces as the guest stars are actually available.  What we figured they pre-taped last week was the bit for episode 1 that will have the commander showing up at Raj's door.  That would make sense since they already had the actor on set, might as well right?

At least with the timing on episodes and the premiere, if tonight still isn't episode 1, then next week has to be otherwise they don't have enough time to edit the episode in time for the September 19th premiere.

That's the going theory in any case.  But Amy being given extension is exciting regardless of which episode they film tonight cause as someone else pointed out, she only ever gets those when Amy gets to look fancy :)  

02.gif.127fe1a4d53834bb4216bbfce0989ddb.gif

• Like 8

38 minutes ago, CaffeineBuzz said:

I'm still 50/50 on it being EP 1 tonight or not.  We still haven't seen any pics with any of the guest stars we know will be in the premiere and the sets don't really seem to match what I would have thought they'd have up for episode 1.  Also, I know Kerrycec filled in the taping details from last week but one other odd thing which I just remembered now was that when they were bringing us to the studio, we had to stay outside for a bit, all ligned up accross from the door.  We were told they weren't ready for us to go in cause they were still pre-taping some stuff.  Now what we saw as pretapes didn't really make sense to have held us up.

So we do have a theory that EP 1 might be being pre-taped a bit, in bits and pieces as the guest stars are actually available.  What we figured they pre-taped last week was the bit for episode 1 that will have the commander showing up at Raj's door.  That would make sense since they already had the actor on set, might as well right?

At least with the timing on episodes and the premiere, if tonight still isn't episode 1, then next week has to be otherwise they don't have enough time to edit the episode in time for the September 19th premiere.

That's the going theory in any case.  But Amy being given extension is exciting regardless of which episode they film tonight cause as someone else pointed out, she only ever gets those when Amy gets to look fancy :)  

02.gif.127fe1a4d53834bb4216bbfce0989ddb.gif

That's an interesting theory, maybe with all the guest stars involved the only way to do stuff is to get them done when they can. Anyway, Tenji, who's going to the taping, saw at the WB lot a trailer for Dean Norris, so he should be around for this episode.

8 hours ago, Tenji said:

Hey Shamies! I also went to WB yesterday but not on to the set... Just outside. Saw Johnny Galecki wandering around and I saw a trailer for Dean Norris (never saw any for more guest stars...). I'm going to the taping today so will be keeping my fingers crossed for Shamy goodness xx

Edited by mirs1
  • Like 4

3 minutes ago, mirs1 said:

That's an interesting theory, maybe with all the guest stars involved the only way to do stuff is to get them done when they can. Anyway, Tenji, who's going to the taping, saw at the WB lot a trailer for Dan Norris, so he should be around for this episode.

See that's not helping me on the 50/50 lol.  Cause that means he's either there for that one scene we know is in episode 1 (the only one they told us about as context for episode 2) or he could be there for episode 3 since we know its an arc they're doing.  Either way, this is very exciting :)

• Like 6

Mayim getting her hair styled suggests something is happening tonight, most likely the re-do or at least an attempted re-do? I do wonder with all the previous set talk that this re-do might be aborted or truncated in some way. All the writers wanted to talk about during the hiatus was the aftermath of a Mary and Alfred hookup.

Maybe they do get dressed up for it but the fallout completely derails it? I can imagine some pretty unhappy Lenny fans and justifiably so if the re-do doesn't happen or isn't shown though the writers did give a warning that it might end up this way.

Not long until we find out more info.

Edited by Jonny83
  • Like 2

I could be wrong, but I really don't think it is the wedding redo.  People who did the WB tour on Sunday and Monday pretty much indicated that there were no clues that the redo was happening at this taping.  Random sets...none of which would have screamed wedding/reception and only one guest trailer...for Dean Norris. If they were doing the redo there would have been a bunch of trailers parked along side the Studio 25. 

Again, I could be wrong, looking forward to (and grateful for) any info we get tonight.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, vonmar said:

I could be wrong, but I really don't think it is the wedding redo.  People who did the WB tour on Sunday and Monday pretty much indicated that there were no clues that the redo was happening at this taping.  Random sets...none of which would have screamed wedding/reception and only one guest trailer...for Dean Norris. If they were doing the redo there would have been a bunch of trailers parked along side the Studio 25. 

Again, I could be wrong, looking forward to (and grateful for) any info we get tonight.

I agree, it's just the hair thing that is throwing me off right now and making me ponder. If Mayim is getting her hair styled for something else entirely then I am even more interested.

Like you said in a few hours we will know.

• Like 1

Their well be clearly a re do. You don't have that many guest stars, all family members. And delaying the taping, obviousley for avialibility. IF they are not planning on some kinda of ceremony. The real question is when and where, not if. Am I right in saying TBBT poorly planned this? Maybe they should of been aware when the guest stars were available, it seems to be me they were not prepared for their lack of availablity. 

Edited by 3ku11
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, 3ku11 said:

And delaying the taping, obviousley for avialibility. 

Obviously?  Can you provide each of the guest stars availability for the month of August?  Otherwise, it's not obvious.

Am I right in saying TBBT poorly planned this? 

No, you are not right.  If you think so, by all means provide us with actual plans TBBT had for this and what exactly they messed up.  

Maybe they should of been aware when the guest stars were available, it seems to be me they were not prepared for their lack of availablity. 

Again, what is the actual availability for the guest stars?  What is their schedule?  What exactly is the schedule for shooting TBBT?  

6 minutes ago, FileXxX said:

Whose apartment is that?

Leonard and Penny's new one?

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, 3ku11 said:

Apt 307. Not sure Raj's lol. Mellisa and Kunal are in a scene together. So maybe Raj, Bernadette, and Penny? Who knows. 

Isn't Raj's place oriented in the other direction?  Emily's wasn't though.  IIRC.  

• Like 1

• Tensor locked this topic
  • Tensor unlocked this topic
  • Tensor locked and unlocked this topic
  • Tensor locked and unlocked this topic
  • Tensor unlocked and locked this topic
  • Tensor pinned and unpinned this topic