The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tensor

[Spoilers] Discussion: Season 10

3 hours ago, Lagernisse said:

Mr Molaro thinks it is hilarious when Lenny fights.

We have gotten two taped episode with no fights for Lenny so perhaps the writers have dropped this stupid story, but at the same time there have been no Lenny (that we know of) at all in those episodes.

Tbf Moloro was referring to The Platonic Permeutation. And in that instance I agree with Moloro. It was hilarious. With the Leonard Nightie segment lol. That and the tree sequence. 

But currently either Lenny get no screen time. Or they create them as fodder. For some pointless, clichied Argument. That seems detached. And just an example of fake drama. 

Edited by 3ku11
  • Like 4

My guess is that all the fighting is a setup for sheldon to save their marriage down the line

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

• Like 8

5 minutes ago, legacy99 said:

My guess is that all the fighting is a setup for sheldon to save their marriage down the line

Either that or they well do what they always do. Drop it. And Lenny are all smiles end of season. Which is hopefully the last season. Penny tells Leonard were pregnant. And show ends on that. And the audience let's a collective sigh of relief. The shows finnally over LOL.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Chrismo said:

13 hours ago, joyceraye said:

She does. Dresses suit Amy better than separates. I still don't know why she and Bernadette wear cardigans so often despite California temperatures. Penny doesn't.

Penny is from Nebraska

Is Nebraska cold ? If so, that would explain why Penny thinks California is warm and dresses for the weather. The 70+ degrees Fahrenheit they mention in winter provokes newspaper headlines such as 'Phew ! What a scorcher !' here in the middle of summer and people would be walking around in sleeveless tops and shorts. Raj wears so many layers he obviously thinks it's cold, but he lived in New Delhi where California temperatures would seem fairly low.

8 hours ago, Chrismo said:

I'm guessing the writers wouldn't think the audience would connect the dots.

The writers would be wrong. It was the first thing I thought of and wondered whether she'd married the man she admitted to Leonard she'd slept with when Leonard finished with her.

Yes, it can be.  The average low is below freezing from November to March, although the average high during the summer is above 25C.   But, even during the summer, the average low is only above 15C for three months.  

54 minutes ago, joyceraye said:

Is Nebraska cold ? If so, that would explain why Penny thinks California is warm and dresses for the weather. The 70+ degrees Fahrenheit they mention in winter provokes newspaper headlines such as 'Phew ! What a scorcher !' here in the middle of summer and people would be walking around in sleeveless tops and shorts. Raj wears so many layers he obviously thinks it's cold, but he lived in New Delhi where California temperatures would seem fairly low.

The writers would be wrong. It was the first thing I thought of and wondered whether she'd married the man she admitted to Leonard she'd slept with when Leonard finished with her.

Why would the audience care what happend to Priya anyway? I know I don't. 

Edited by 3ku11
  • Like 2

21 minutes ago, Tensor said:

Yes, it can be.  The average low is below freezing from November to March, although the average high during the summer is above 25C.   But, even during the summer, the average low is only above 15C for three months.  

So, not cold then...

Just now, gsxdoug said:

So, not cold then...

heheheeheh, yeah, that's still cold.  I can't remember the last time it got below freezing here.  And I'm wearing a hoodie tonight, it's in the lower 60s tonight.  

• Like 1

Well, I do have to admit we've had a mild winter this year. Only a few nights of -30 C. Usually expect a week or two of -40 or so, not to mention wind chill.

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, gsxdoug said:

Well, I do have to admit we've had a mild winter this year. Only a few nights of -30 C. Usually expect a week or two of -40 or so, not to mention wind chill.

Wow ! Do you live at the North Pole ?

• Like 2

You're not going to hear about Priya's life in India, nor Zack's love life in Pasadena unless the story requires it. We've got about 20 minutes to tell (a) storie(s) about seven people, not including Stuart and now Halley. Why would anyone expect that everything that happens in peripherals lives are going to be part of any story - unless needed. They can barely service the main 7 and everyone complains that their favorites are short-changed.

• Like 6

7 minutes ago, BigBang15 said:

They can barely service the main 7 and everyone complains that their favorites are short-changed.

Sheldon fans are complaining that he's getting short changed?

• Like 5

1 hour ago, BigBang15 said:

You probably could of added Priya being married and having kids to the girls night out. It would have been believable if Raj had told Howard. Certain more believable than Penny wanting kids for no real reason.

7 hours ago, joyceraye said:

Wow ! Do you live at the North Pole ?

Northern Ontario. So, like the North Pole but with trees and rocks lol

• Like 7

5 minutes ago, gsxdoug said:

Yikes!  Neil Young's song Helpless:  "There is a town in North Ontario, dream comfort and memory to spare. In my mind, I still need a place to go. All my changes were there. Blue, blue window behind the stars. Yellow moon on the rise. Big birds flying across the sky, throwing shadows on our eyes..."

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, hokie3457 said:

Yikes!  Neil Young's song Helpless:  "There is a town in North Ontario, dream comfort and memory to spare. In my mind, I still need a place to go. All my changes were there. Blue, blue window behind the stars. Yellow moon on the rise. Big birds flying across the sky, throwing shadows on our eyes..."

Except the town referred to in the song isn't in Northern Ontario. It's about an 8 hour drive south of where I am.

Edited by gsxdoug
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, gsxdoug said:

Except the town referred to in the song isn't in Northern Ontario. It's about an 8 hour drive south of where I am.

Neil!  You write an iconic song and you lie??????  (so you're even further north!!!)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, gsxdoug said:

You live on Hudson or James bay?  

7 minutes ago, luminous said:

Not really trying for male viewers from those pictures.

Looks like sheldon is now a mechanic i remember when he couldn't figure how to open a tool box

• Like 7