The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tensor

[Spoilers] Discussion: Season 10

3 minutes ago, vonmar said:

Another Lego Batman/TBBT crossover from the Warner Bros. You Tube Channel...

"That's okay, I get it. I am super interisting!" LOL!!

These crossevers are priceless, cant stop laughing! :icon_cheesygrin:

• Like 3

One more from the Warner Bros. You Tube Channel...

Published on Feb 7, 2017

In celebration of The LEGO Batman Movie, The Big Bang Theory features a specially created custom open inspired by the LEGO brand, running exclusively during the show’s off-net syndication broadcasts five nights a week through the release date of the film, Friday, February 10.

• Like 7

Haha only difference, is the moving lego in the end. 

1 hour ago, vonmar said:

Another Lego Batman/TBBT crossover from the Warner Bros. You Tube Channel...

LOL more funnier then the actual show :sarcastichand:

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, luminous said:

Johnny and Kaley look like they just read their script. And they are assuming the position Haha.

• Like 1

My god, Kaley-Penny looks out of this world beautiful. I have to say, she always looks good, but now she really reminds me of the first 2 seasons (but than matured). I think her current relationship is giving much positive vibes. I haven´s seen her like this in her previous marriage. Forgive me for being sexist, but hey I am nerd with dreams (and needs ) ;). 

Edited by john2p
  • Like 3

21 minutes ago, john2p said:

My god, Kaley-Penny looks out of this world beautiful. I have to say, she always looks good, but now she really reminds me of the first 2 seasons (but than matured). I think her current relationship is giving much positive vibes. I haven´s seen her like this in her previous marriage. Forgive me for being sexist, but hey I am nerd with dreams (and needs ) ;). 

Penny has always be beautiful, but I think you are right, the hotness of earlier seasons seems to be back, in a more mature way. 

penny1015promo01.jpg

http://www.seat42f.com/the-big-bang-theory-season-10-episode-15-photos-the-locomotion-reverberation.html/20

Penny has sure turned into the hot wife.

• Like 7

Galecki is making a new pilot for CBS. Which I think will either bomb or not get picked up.

Anyhow, Big Bang could easily do a flash forward finale for Season 10 and make it the series finale. Engaging Shamy and Howard's father are the only two stories they need to do before that. Plus they only have to pay an actress to be Raj's happy ending for 3 minutes in a flash forward scenario.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Shelldon said:

Galecki is making a new pilot for CBS. Which I think will either bomb or not get picked up.

Anyhow, Big Bang could easily do a flash forward finale for Season 10 and make it the series finale. Engaging Shamy and Howard's father are the only two stories they need to do before that. Plus they only have to pay an actress to be Raj's happy ending for 3 minutes in a flash forward scenario.

Well they well keep it in the family. Seeing The Sheldon show is bound to bomb. Galeckis pilot has been picked up. As for the series Finalie. They well prob homage the Finalie. And Penny is pregnant. Only stories? Are you purposely ignoring the pilot? Our babies we'll be smart and beautiful.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Shelldon said:

I think the opposite is true, Jim's series is most likely going to be a flop because they are trying to write a series about a popular actor portraying an iconic character, without that actor, I think the audience will get bored with the show after a couple episodes.  Where Johnny's show is based on a popular book with an actual story to tell, which gives it as much of a chance as any other new show.

• Like 4

32 minutes ago, Shelldon said:

He is only executive producing I believe. This would still give him plenty of time to continue with TBBT.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, 3ku11 said:

Well they well keep it in the family. Seeing The Sheldon show is bound to bomb. Galeckis pilot has been picked up. As for the series Finalie. They well prob homage the Finalie. And Penny is pregnant. Only stories? Are you purposely ignoring the pilot? Our babies we'll be smart and beautiful.

That's also for the flash forward. That's the only way this sitcom will actually let kids be seen on screen.

If the 3 leads actually try to demand a raise again, they're flat out making it obvious they want the show to end or their fellow work partners to suffer a reduction. Amy's actress should be making as much as them, so they should count their blessings.

• Like 2

On 2/6/2017 at 11:19 AM, legacy99 said:

I keep forgetting that sheldon is now a manly man and theres nothing he can't be a expert at

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Train engineer. 

9 minutes ago, SRAM said:

I think the opposite is true, Jim's series is most likely going to be a flop because they are trying to write a series about a popular actor portraying an iconic character, without that actor, I think the audience will get bored with the show after a couple episodes.  Where Johnny's show is based on a popular book with an actual story to tell, which gives it as much of a chance as any other new show.

The correct answer is both will flop.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Shelldon said:

That's also for the flash forward. That's the only way this sitcom will actually let kids be seen on screen.

If the 3 leads actually try to demand a raise again, they're flat out making it obvious they want the show to end or their fellow work partners to suffer a reduction. Amy's actress should be making as much as them, so they should count their blessings.

The leads owe nothing to anyone but themselves not the crew or the other actors or to you. They can and should only make decisions for themselves.  And no one has any right to expect otherwise

And Mayim makes less because she is a SUPPORTING character on this show always has been always will be

• Like 4

The correct answer is both will flop.

Of the 2 to watch i would definitely pick jgs withouy a doubt. Doesn't mean its going to be a hit but at lesst it would seem watchable imo

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, legacy99 said:

Of the 2 to watch i would definitely pick jgs withouy a doubt. Doesn't mean its going to be a hit but at lesst it would seem watchable imo

I think the premise has more going for it than the Sheldon prequel does to many details of Sheldon's life have already been established it puts a bit of a straight jacket on the possibilities for that show not to mention Sheldon's childhood was not good and he was out of college by 16 kinda hard to write a comedy out of a sad and depressing time in his life

Edited by JE7
  • Like 3

8 minutes ago, Shelldon said:

The prequel will just retcon everything Sheldon's ever said about his childhood

Duh

Do you really believe fans will simply shrug and watch? The point of doing a Sheldon prequel is to have the fans of TBBT as a base to rely on while they build its own viewers, without that base it is doomed from the start.

And let's face it Sheldon fans can indeed be somewhat fanatical and I don't think they will watch if it is "retcon duh' because the character will no longer be the Sheldon they know and love

Edited by JE7
  • Like 2