The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tensor

[Spoilers] Discussion: Season 10

7 minutes ago, Judith said:

It could be Amy's new apartment after her lease is over.

:whistle:

Hehehehehe, like my idea for Lenny, it's probably wishful thinking.  :shy:

• Like 2

Amy already has an apt. I get maybe her lease is up, but seems a bit trivial. I mean it is not Pennys apt. Why would Penny be in Amy's new Apt. And I don't think it well be in this episode anyway, haven't heard anything. In any case, its a new apt. 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Judith said:

It could be Amy's new apartment after her lease is over.

:whistle:

noooooooooo!

• Like 4

I'm starting to think The Flash is part of the episode. :icon_cheesygrin: Thanks Mayim.

Most likely that is the hotel Alfred and Mary stayed at. Maybe the guys find them their, why Penny is their I don't know. Prob to tease haha. So maybe they shot 10x01, don't know. 

5 minutes ago, Tenji said:

Just got back from taping. The episode was called The Dependence Transcendence. It was episode three. I found it very funny. I can't do a full taping report as others do... I just don't have the memory but there were three plots. The main one was Howard, Sheldon and Leonard. It involved Sheldon's promise to the military to get the guidance system working in a smaller version in two months. The boys realise they have to pull some very late nights over the next few mths if they have a chance of getting this done. Sheldon really struggles as he gets sleepy and doesn't want to pull any late nights. Howard tells him to drink coffee but he doesn't want to! He later falls asleep at a vending machine and the Flash comes to him in a dream and persuaded him to take an energy drink! Sheldon is reluctant but because 'all the super heroes drink it', he is persuaded and then is super hyped in the lab (which is a nice new one for this classified project). Basically Sheldon thinks he is addicted when the energy drink wears off and spends his time stressing over this instead of working. Howard and Leonard are frustrated because they need him to do the math before they can get on with their bits. Sheldon eventually breaks down and admits he can't do the maths - it's too complex and he thinks he isn't smart enough (they did two takes - Sheldon cries in one and doesn't in the other). Leonard comforts him (puts his arm around him) and tells him he can do it. Sheldon says something like 'but what if I can't' and leans his head on Leonard's chest. As Leonard says everything will be alright, we see that Sheldon has fallen asleep on Leonard's chest. The last scene is the boys in the military man's office saying they can't meet the deadline and need more time. He asks how much and they are scared to say but they admit it will take a good two years. The military man says this is fine (much to their relief as they were terrified of getting into trouble). As for the other plots... Amy and Penny go to a 'party'. Because the boys are busy Amy says she and Sheldon were meant to go to a 'party' where scientists meet up and discuss the latest news/theories! Penny offers to go instead as she thinks if there's wine and people talking about crap she doesn't understand, it'll be just like being at home! The gathering is at Bert's apartment (the geologist). But Amy and Penny are the only ones there! We find out from Bert that Amy is the 'coolest girl on campus'. Both Amy and Penny are shocked by this. Amy says it's just because she's dating Sheldon but Burt says that Sheldon is only cool because he's dating Amy. Finally Raj and Bernie spend the day together. Bernie is now showing a bump. Raj is trying to get her interested in decorating the nursery but she is quite short tempered with him about this. It turns out that she is concerned that she is not feeling excited about normal baby stuff and wonders what this means about her capability to be a mother. Raj is sweet and calls his dad on FaceTime to reassure her this is normal. There were some funny lines here about Raj's mum being excited about Raj and spooling him but the Raj breaking her heart by moving half way across the world and daring poor white girls! Bernie feels better by the end!

Thanks, Tenji !

• Like 1

That Apt we saw, must of been at Bert's, The Geology Guy hosting that Party, makes sense now. Cheers Tenji. 

@Tenji, sorry I have to ask but did they mention something about Ep1? :shy:

• Like 2