The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tensor

[Spoilers] Discussion: Season 10

A Question the scene where Sheldon rests his head on Leonards chest, I am presuming that was i a Dream lol?

3 minutes ago, Radar said:

Thank you so much Tenji!

So they will need at least two more years to complete the project? Mhmm, so the cast HAS to stay with us a few more years. :wink:

Good idea. They should consider this plot in the new negotiations:scratchhead: 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Denyy said:

I was there too tonight, so if someone wants me to, I can write a report of what I remember or I can just answer any questions you guys have. :)

Thank you for the offer. I hope you too had a great time. Did you enjoy the episode? Did you also find it funny? 

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Denyy said:

I was there too tonight, so if someone wants me to, I can write a report of what I remember or I can just answer any questions you guys have. :)

Did Raj mention anything about Emily or Claire ?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Lina78 said:

Thank you for the offer. I hope you too had a great time. Did you enjoy the episode? Did you also find it funny? 

I did enjoy it! To be completely honest, it was funny, but for TBBT it felt kind of average to me. There were some scenes that really cracked me up and then some that didn't. 

2 minutes ago, joyceraye said:

Did Raj mention anything about Emily or Claire ?

Nope.

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, Lina78 said:

What part did Brandon Jones play ?

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, Denyy said:

Any information you have is greatly appreciated , thank you so much.

I hope you had an amazing time @Denyy !

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, mirs1 said:

The part about Sheldon getting "addicted" to coffee or energy drinks does seem indeed something they have already done, in the episode about Penny's blossom for example. Of course, hard to tell before watching it, it seems a "solid" episode, and I'm happy about Penny/Amy pairing, it's been a while they got a plot on their own, if I remember correctly.

Hi. I thought the exact same thing about Sheldon and coffee but I guess the way that it will be played will be different.

I hope to find and another plot for Bernadette that has nothing to do with her pregnancy because it will get a little boring. I hope they will just keep a balance. 

• Like 5

Thanks so much for the information, @Tenji!! <3

Man, gotta say, I'm totally digging the Shelnard in this!! *swoon*

• Like 5

17 minutes ago, Lina78 said:

Hi. I thought the exact same thing about Sheldon and coffee but I guess the way that it will be played will be different.

I hope to find and another plot for Bernadette that has nothing to do with her pregnancy because it will get a little boring. I hope they will just keep a balance. 

I think it's interesting that Bernadette is concerned about her lack of motherly feelings since she didn't want a child in the first place.

• Like 7

5 minutes ago, joyceraye said:

I think it's interesting that Bernadette is concerned about her lack of motherly feelings since she didn't want a child in the first place.

Of course it's interesting and very touching. I just hope to keep a balance between this and the other aspects of her life. If I remember correctly she said she had fun with Sheldon when they played the games because it was a brake from everyone who was treating her as the "pregnant Bernadette".

• Like 2

Funny how Raj is to Bernadette.  What Sheldon is to Penny :sarcastichand:. Never noticed that before. 

Edited by 3ku11

Thanks Denyy!!! Have a good night!

Edited by mirs1
  • Like 2

Thank you so much @Denyy  and @Tenji ! So amazing  and kind of you to share!

Love  Sheldon and Leonard. Always will. They are the best. 

Edited by serena_nyc1995
  • Like 6

Thank you so much, Denyy! Good to know Sheldon and Amy had a scene together. :wink:

And I agree: It sounds like a solid, funny episode. Bert being back is of course a little surprise, but I actually like it when someone is an Amy-fan. :shy:

As for the guidance system plot: I'm glad they postponed the deadline! I was a little worried after the last TR thinking: OMG, I hope we don't get a two-months arc of episodes dealing with this topic! I'm not too fond of this storyline, not sure why, but it became boring after some time - just as far as I'm concerned. So okay for me if they slow down on this a bit.

...might give them the opportunity to speed up on other things... :superman:

• Like 8

A comment on Leonard, and the continued degradation of his work. Oh he is alright, He married the hot girl. Wish Leonard would get more credit. For instance Bert constantly fangirling over Sheldon. Let's be honest his work is no more impressive then Leonard's. Oh Amy is cool because she is with Sheldon. OH ok whatever you say Bert lol. Leonard only went on a expedition funded by Hawking himself, and is living out a nerds dream marrying the hot blonde. But I see Sheldon is the cool one. Just TPTB transparent attempt to reinforce how amazing Sheldon is, and he is the main character. 

Edited by 3ku11