The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tensor

[Spoilers] Discussion: Season 10

3 hours ago, hokie3457 said:

Ah! Perhaps they haven't and just don't realize it.....

heeheehee!!!! Now, to be clear, I do think the show means us to think that Sheldon and Amy have had penis-in-vagina sex. You know - real sex (eyeroll).

BUT. I confess I would crack up if I discovered that all along both these highly educated people thought that 'sex' meant 'bouncing up and down on the bed and making 'uh uh' sounds'. With, okay, their bloomers off. That would slay me.

• Like 7

47 minutes ago, Tonstar17 said:

Please No... I don't think I can take another 2yrs of The Sheldon Show. Please if it happens. Johnny, Kaley keep your fans in mind and negotiate more screen time for the long suffering fans that love you guys and not just all about the $s. Pretty please.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Hopefully you right.  Since nothing is announced with Melissa and Mayim maybe they can go back to the original 5.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, wowbagger said:

heeheehee!!!! Now, to be clear, I do think the show means us to think that Sheldon and Amy have had penis-in-vagina sex. You know - real sex (eyeroll).

BUT. I confess I would crack up if I discovered that all along both these highly educated people thought that 'sex' meant 'bouncing up and down on the bed and making 'uh uh' sounds'. With, okay, their bloomers off. That would slay me.

LOL !! 

• Like 2

I never said he'd be great at it and neither did Sheldon.  All he said was that he UNDERSTOOD THE MECHANICS.  In other words, he knows he has to stick his penis in her vagina for it to "count."  

As long as it’s counts. Interesting. That's fucking, not making love. I thought they were in love.

As long as it’s counts. Interesting. That's fucking, not making love. I thought they were in love.

And dont forget he was talking to himself. Arthur didn't really exist. He is dead. Sign of madness.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, vonmar said:

Tweeted without comment....

Does that mean more episodes with Sheldon and his underwear on his head?

• Like 3

Lesley Goldberg is the TV Editor for The Hollywood Reporter...Les Moonves is Chairman of the Board, President, and Chief Executive Officer of CBS Corporation.

• Like 7

10 minutes ago, wowbagger said:

Honestly, this whole thing cracks me up! I'm glad to know now how terribly difficult sex seems to be for some people, I had no idea! LMAO

4 minutes ago, vonmar said:

Oh, that seems like a good sign!!! Nice! :D

• Like 5

I can't see CBS passing up the opportunity at the end of Season 12 to renew it for a final 13th season that would break Half Men's record and go past 300 episodes. Basically, expect Big Bang until May 2020. Walking Dead would be at 10 seasons by then, wonder which cash cow will win the race.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Shelldon said:

I can't see CBS passing up the opportunity at the end of Season 12 to renew it for a final 13th season that would break Half Men's record and go past 300 episodes. Basically, expect Big Bang until May 2020. Walking Dead would be at 10 seasons by then, wonder which cash cow will win the race.

Is it a feather in CBS's cap to break TAAHM record? IMO TAAHM was horrible at the end.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tonstar17 said:

The whole conversation stems around whether or not Shamy actually had sexual intercourse and lost their virginities because of their lack of "experience."  It doesn't matter whether they "made love" or "fucked."  Either way, penis gets inserted into the vagina.  He at least knows that much and that's what he was saying to yes, himself but also to us, the audience.  Probably so some of the dimwitted ones got it that yes they had sex.  

Incidentally, my husband sometimes frames it as "fucking" rather than "making love."  Does that mean during the times he's "fucking" me that he doesn't love me or is in love with me but he is when we "make love?"

• Like 1

Funny how some think it’s all about wham bang thank you. It's a skill. Some have it, some don't. Missionary is not the only position.

7 minutes ago, Tonstar17 said:

Funny how some think it’s all about wham bang thank you. It's a skill. Some have it, some don't. Missionary is not the only position.

But missionary is still considered penetrative sex, right?  We're talking about if they actually did IT, not whether it was good or not.

• Like 1

Now you're just grasping at straws.  The whole conversation stems around whether or not Shamy actually had sexual intercourse and lost their virginities because of their lack of "experience."  It doesn't matter whether they "made love" or "fucked."  Either way, penis gets inserted into the vagina.  He at least knows that much and that's what he was saying to yes, himself but also to us, the audience.  Probably so some of the dimwitted ones got it that yes they had sex.  Apparently it wasn't clear enough for some of you guys.  
Incidentally, my husband sometimes frames it as "fucking" rather than "making love."  Does that mean during the times he's "fucking" me that he doesn't love me or is in love with me but he is when we "make love?"

One comment. TWICE. That's all. Sure it's more LOVING for you and your husband than shamy to use the words. The question is, are they just fucking or making love. Probably don't know the difference.

20 minutes ago, Shelldon said:

Two and a Half Men's run isn't a record.  It's only tied for third, in number of seasons.   It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia is renewed through it's 14th season.  Ozzie and Harriet ran for 14 years,  TAAHM is tied with My Three Sons with 12.   This is only the Live Action Sitcoms.  The Simpsons is renewed for it's 30th season, South Park is renewed through its 20th season, Family Guy through it's 15th, King of the Hill ran 14 seasons.  

• Like 5

But missionary is still considered penetrative sex, right?  We're talking about if they actually did IT, not whether it was good or not.

Okay. I give up. They did it I know that, never disputed that. Probably in a weird way. Cause they are weird. :)
think we were on the wrong page and qouting and mixing different posts

7 minutes ago, Tonstar17 said:

One comment. TWICE. That's all. Sure it's more LOVING for you and your husband than shamy to use the words. The question is, are they just fucking or making love. Probably don't know the difference.

No, actually, that's not the question.  The question is whether or not they had sex at all because of their inexperience.  

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, vonmar said:

To me this is kind of Post of the day, as this looks like a good sign for we have more seasons! It contributed among other real life things to make my night!!

Looking foward to reading the updates soon. 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, vonmar said:

Lesley Goldberg is the TV Editor for The Hollywood Reporter...Les Moonves is Chairman of the Board, President, and Chief Executive Officer of CBS Corporation.

Some confirmation from CBS that they are "close" is a good sign.  I'm afraid the writers will get lazy if renewed for 48 more episodes. 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Chrismo said:

Hopefully you right.  Since nothing is announced with Melissa and Mayim maybe they can go back to the original 5.

That will NEVER happen.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, vonmar said:

God no.

17 minutes ago, serena_1995 said:

Some confirmation from CBS that they are "close" is a good sign.  I'm afraid the writers will get lazy if renewed for 48 more episodes. 

They can get more lazy then they already are? OMG.

• Like 7

18 minutes ago, 3ku11 said:

God no.

They can get more lazy then they already are? OMG.

Thought you wanted to see their 'smart and beautiful babies'? Surely more likely with a two-year renewal?

23 minutes ago, BigBang15 said:

That will NEVER happen.

It probably won't but I'm not sure why it can't. The show has gotten stale. Tomorrows show is an example. Could there be life for Howard if something happened to Bernadette? It's been suggested that he could hook up with Raj after seeing Raj's exes. I think for Shamy the peak for them was coitus. That's why it seems the writers are hanging on to that. It seems the show could go on without Amy. Can't say the same about  Sheldon. Is there something else out there for Sheldon? Logic would suggest not  but it seems to me it can't be ruled out.

• Like 2