[Spoilers] Discussion: Season 10

34 minutes ago, luminous said:

BTW: I wonder why Alex (a.ayers) has suddenly set her IG on private.

Aww, her BTS stuff was always so much fun! I hope it's just temporary.

• Like 4

• Replies 16k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ok I'm gong to type up a quick repost.. I's tired af and I didn't take notes so it will be brief. I will add dialog but it wont be accurate to the actual taping as there were lots of re-writes. T

Hi all. Just a quick report. Got to pack our bags for a flight to San Francisco in the morning Episode was called "The Separation Agitation". If anything it was centered on Bert and StuHowardette mor

OK, here's the full taping report, courtesy of a super kind and likeable person. A million thanks to her. The unaltered wording reads as follows:  

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Chiany said:

But aren't you (and other Lenny's) afraid you are building this wedding re do (which you all deserve imho) up way too much in your head?

It might only lead to a certain dissapointment...

LOL. When things get built up in heads they can sometimes turn out much better than feared -  well, in TBBTland  anyway. It's possible to enjoy things more than we expected to, such as long-awaited movies and - er - other things. We may be pleasantly surprised by a nice wedding.

Edited by joyceraye

Why suggest a re do, and have so many guest stars, all family members. IF their is going to be no ceremony? They have promoted it so much. I dcan't see it not happening. 

Im not really bothered about disappointment or expectations i have had many in the bbt world and after awhile you get used to it. The only thing that shocks me nowadays is when tptb do the unexpected and give me some sweet lenny . So if the redo happens offscreen i wouldn't be disappointed. I always expect that crap from tptb. I expect nothing less. I just want to see a redo and a nice one but it doesn't matter how sweet it might be i will still probably find faults with it. I'm hard to please.

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

• Like 3

They should imo get a decent re-do as the first one wasn't great and was overshadowed by a lot of stress and angst. Problem is we hear about the re-do but then we hear and you guessed it possible stress and angst about a parental hookup. I get why some aren't that optimistic or expectations have to be low as it could be history repeating.

The other thing I would say is we don't know the real agenda or reasoning about this plotline as we aren't writers. it could be:

1. They thought the Lenny re-do wasn't that great but they want to rectify it and have their family and friends around this time to enjoy it. But then why have the parental hookup to potentially derail it if that was the reason for this plot? Surely if this was their concern (to give them a better ceremony this time) it would go ahead hitch free, I guess it still could but everything in my gut says there will be drama.

2. They are using the plot to bring in new characters like Leonard's dad, Penny's mother and brother. Maybe the re-do is actually a low priority compared to this.

Or maybe it's a combination of different things they want to achieve who knows.

By the looks of it we will find out next week what they have planned and what their motivations are.

Edit- On a side note I did have fears that it could be used as a way to cause a massive row/cause frictions between for example Leonard and Sheldon but that now looks off the table. From the TR reports whatever happens in episode 1 there is no lasting relationship or friendship damage shown in episodes 2 and 3. Phew!

Edited by Jonny83
  • Like 5

5 hours ago, Chiany said:

But aren't you (and other Lenny's) afraid you are building this wedding re do (which you all deserve imho) up way to much in your head?

They are doing the re-do because the writers know the first one was crap. So I think expectations for Lenny fans are low. Then again I thought Shamy coitus was crap in Opening night and now it's the favorite episode of all time. So people IMO adjusted their expectations for that.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, luminous said:

BTW: I wonder why Alex (a.ayers) has suddenly set her IG on private.

I'm guessing she either got in trouble for all the things she was sharing every day or she doesn't want anyone to see it.

59 minutes ago, Chrismo said:

They are doing the re-do because the writers know the first one was crap. So I think expectations for Lenny fans are low. Then again I thought Shamy coitus was crap in Opening night and now it's the favorite episode of all time. So people IMO adjusted their expectations for that.

Problem is dragging out things too long. Shamy could of had sex any time from S6-9. Lenny could of got married any time from S6-9. By the time they both happened, it felt anti climatic too me. But the re do well, if it happens, should make up for the crappy first one. But of course you would expect, expectations to be very low. As they should be. 

Edited by 3ku11

6 hours ago, Chiany said:

But aren't you (and other Lenny's) afraid you are building this wedding re do (which you all deserve imho) up way to much in your head?

I have zero expectations for a "redo". As in I don't even expect a redo to happen.

At Least I can't be disappointed....

• Like 3

1 minute ago, No Regrets said:

As long as I get some sweet Lenny moments I'm good.

Exactly. Even if it's not gonna be a full re-do, we'll probably get some sweet moments like those in the season nine finale.

I expect there will be a lovely re-do, but it will be filmed at a club or resort, not at Studio 25.  I think the parental hook-up will turn out to have not happened--it was just a 'hook' to get people looking forward to Season 10.  I think it will be the wedding the 'Lennys' always wanted.  I think it will be a happy start to the new season, but have no definite expectations.

• Like 2

I expect there will be a lovely re-do, but it will be filmed at a club or resort, not at Studio 25.  I think the parental hook-up will turn out to have not happened--it was just a 'hook' to get people looking forward to Season 10.  I think it will be the wedding the 'Lennys' always wanted.  I think it will be a happy start to the new season, but have no definite expectations.

I kinder agree with you and hope for all that because you wonder if the writers will ruined this twice. They know fans were way disappointed in the wedding and their frustrations were vented. Thats why I think the redo if they do have it will be a wonderful ceremony. But like i said either way it goes, it wouldnt bother me that much because I'm used to their writing style.

• Like 5

12 hours ago, Tonstar17 said:

Im not really bothered about disappointment or expectations i have had many in the bbt world and after awhile you get used to it. The only thing that shocks me nowadays is when tptb do the unexpected and give me some sweet lenny . So if the redo happens offscreen i wouldn't be disappointed. I always expect that crap from tptb. I expect nothing less. I just want to see a redo and a nice one but it doesn't matter how sweet it might be i will still probably find faults with it. I'm hard to please.

I have low expectations about the redo,so I will not be surprised if the redo is cancelled or has happen off screen.

It was a long time ago the writers was invested in Lenny and It seems to me that these days the writers only want to make cheap jokes about Lenny.

• Like 3

Please do not post the same picture in multiple threads.   

I just have to ask? What was wrong with the pictures of Johnny & Kaley posted on the Lenny thread? It was promoting Leonard & Penny rehearsing and a very cute pic of them.

Confused.com.

• Like 1

Well word is Penny has a different ring. SO maybe Leonard got her a new ring? In any case I agree their well be a re do. But most likely shot off location. OR Pre Taped. I don't think Alfred and Mary hooked up either. 

• Tensor locked this topic
  • Tensor unlocked this topic
  • Tensor locked and unlocked this topic
  • Tensor locked and unlocked this topic
  • Tensor unlocked and locked this topic
  • Tensor pinned and unpinned this topic