Jump to content

[Spoilers] Discussion: Season 10


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 16k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ok I'm gong to type up a quick repost.. I's tired af and I didn't take notes so it will be brief. I will add dialog but it wont be accurate to the actual taping as there were lots of re-writes. T

Hi all. Just a quick report. Got to pack our bags for a flight to San Francisco in the morning Episode was called "The Separation Agitation". If anything it was centered on Bert and StuHowardette mor

OK, here's the full taping report, courtesy of a super kind and likeable person. A million thanks to her. The unaltered wording reads as follows:  

Posted Images

Thank you for the report, heresU2.

 
Sounds like a nice re-do. I also liked Sheldon's comment to Leonard's father (about holding hands with Amy) LOL
 
The joke written in "I pronounce you" sounds really cringeworthy though. I don't mind Sheldon/Amy/Mary scene in the car though, well not too much. It could be sweet in some ways.
 
Still, looking forward to seeing this episode.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, wowbagger said:

Sheldon gets up to make a speech about someone important to him. Amy, having apparently sprung newborn into this season without ever having watched a single episode of television, is literally the only person to think he refers to her, gets her ?

just leave Amy out of those encounters. Let me enjoy Sheldon moments with Leonard, or his mum, without shoving your elbow in my ribs and saying 'WONDER IF HE'D DO THE SAME FOR AMY! EH? EH? EH?' I was NOT wondering, show.

Amy getting her hopes crushed is nothing new. Oldest joke in the book, Perhaps, general casual viewers still  love those jokes for some reason.  Amy thinks Sheldon will propose ? 

images.jpg

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, serena_nyc1995 said:

Amy getting her hopes crushed is nothing new. Oldest joke in the book, Perhaps, general casual viewers still  love those jokes for some reason.  Amy thinks Sheldon will propose ? 

images.jpg

Like I said on the Shamy thread I am 100% expecting there to be a few occasions during this season where Amy and you the viewer think this is it he will finally pop the question but doesn't and then when he does it will probably be in a such a low key and unexpected way. I would rather not drag it out at all but what do I know, I am just a fan not someone who has made the show into a global phenomenon. They know what they are doing, they want people glued to their screens to wonder is this the week!?

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, heres2U said:

No, I don't remember Penny and Leonard kissing in the opening bed scene.  But they were snuggling and speaking very sweetly to each other.  Very loving.. 

That sounds so incredibly sweet. It's been a long time since we had one of these.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, heres2U said:

One more little observation that I found interesting.  Then I have to get some work done today!

It was about Beverly.  I can't really explain it, but Beverly is her usual cold self in this episode.  Somehow, I felt REALLY sorry for her.  She manages to seem human.  Maybe it is the shaky voice like she is trying not to cry when she says Al has humiliated her in front of everyone.  Christine Baranski is a terrific actress to make me feel this way after how mean she has always treated Leonard.  And she still is kind of mean in this ep.  The scene at the wedding between her and Al is very sweet.  But I'll be curious to see if anyone else feels sorry for her when they see this show.

She actually managed to make me feel sorry for her in the S9 finale, so I'm sure CB will do that again in the premiere. She really is a great actress.

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, heres2U said:

One more little observation that I found interesting.  Then I have to get some work done today!

It was about Beverly.  I can't really explain it, but Beverly is her usual cold self in this episode.  Somehow, I felt REALLY sorry for her.  She manages to seem human.  Maybe it is the shaky voice like she is trying not to cry when she says Al has humiliated her in front of everyone.  Christine Baranski is a terrific actress to make me feel this way after how mean she has always treated Leonard.  And she still is kind of mean in this ep.  The scene at the wedding between her and Al is very sweet.  But I'll be curious to see if anyone else feels sorry for her when they see this show.

Thanks for the report. I think most Lenny fans hopes she gets totally humiliated. Never to be seen again. How many times has Beverly humiliated Leonard?

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

I thought Mayim couldn't play the harp any more, due to her hand injury?

Her accident was 4 years ago.  Her hand could have healed enough to play it now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So Amy is a professional maid-of-honor now, being it in Bernadette's and now Penny's wedding.  I wonder if she is saving the dresses like that movie "27 Dresses"?  (And yes I am embarrassed that I know that)

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, heres2U said:

Amy is playing the harp

I don't see any mention of Amy as maid of honour.

23 minutes ago, SRAM said:

So Amy is a professional maid-of-honor now, being it in Bernadette's and now Penny's wedding.

I did not see that in the TR.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@heres2U Thanks for the taping report and all of the information you have shared since! I woke up at 5:40 EST, like I always do on Wednesdays after a taping, so that I had enough time to read the report before work. September 19th can't get here soon enough! :)

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Stephen Hawking said:

I thought Mayim couldn't play the harp any more, due to her hand injury?

 

2 hours ago, Kathy2611 said:

Her accident was 4 years ago.  Her hand could have healed enough to play it now.

She's recently mentioned on her blog that she continues to have hand problems as a result of the accident.

Could be she was just pretending to play and they played the music from a recording

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Tensor locked this topic
  • Tensor unlocked this topic
  • Tensor locked and unlocked this topic
  • Tensor locked and unlocked this topic
  • Tensor unlocked and locked this topic
  • Tensor pinned and unpinned this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.