The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tensor

[Spoilers] Discussion: Season 10

13 hours ago, legacy99 said:

They both go to Princeton and Sheldon behind

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Just throwing this out there.......Suppose Penny gets a job offer that takes her out of town for awhile, so both Amy and Penny are away and that would leave Sheldon and Leonard in apt  4a to contemplate   "WHAT IS HAPPENING"

• Like 2

On 23/04/2017 at 4:02 PM, Stephen Hawking said:

Have to disagree, massively.

Also, if he were to sleep with someone else, I doubt it would be Ramona. She's far too "full on" for him.

If it were anyone, I think it'd be someone like Alex.

I rather enjoyed the way Ramona took control of Sheldon's life before (and BTW she was right: he couldn't really combine being a top physics researcher with comic books and computer games). Alex was more subservient to Sheldon. WE know Sheldon doesn't care at all about looks, so that's not a criterion.

• Like 3

A couple of seasons ago raj thought lenny was the best couple because they made each other better. Now he's telling Leonard they should just get divorced. What a change

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, legacy99 said:

A couple of seasons ago raj thought lenny was the best couple because they made each other better. Now he's telling Leonard they should just get divorced. What a change

I don't think that Sheldon and Ramona will be the only plot in the finale and we don't know anything about Lenny yet. I really do think that there will be some sort of a cliffhanger this season. 

Edited by Lagernisse
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, mirs1 said:

Ok, since when Ramona is a former Olympic swimmer? Keep calm, Molaro is teasing us!

http://tvline.com/gallery/may-sweeps-spoilers-2017-finale-episodes-photos/#!3/sweeps-the-big-bang-theory/

still hoping against hope that Ramona is pursuing Sheldon with a view to exacting.....VENGEANCE!

(Lightning flashes, wolves howl, goldfish swim around and round in bowl. Like Olympic swimmers)

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, legacy99 said:

That was Stuart.  Not Raj.

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, Kathy2611 said:

That was Stuart.  Not Raj.

Yeah, also Raj (and Howard...and Leonard) have thrown digs about the Shamy relationship, specifically about Amy ruining her life by being with Sheldon. I just brush them off...

4 minutes ago, Bigbang.daily said:

Few questions 

what the thing with swimmer all about

why is penny going out of town

whats now happing with Romona 

Amy is going out of town...She got a fellowship at Princeton.

Ramona will be romantically (?) pursuing Sheldon with the fervour of an Olympic swimmer (she is one).

Eta: oops

Edited by Judith

Judith-I don't understand the swimmer bit  if anyone else know please tell thanks also how do u link posts 

Edited by Bigbang.daily

I am assuming a plot where Ramona persues Shedon,he doesn't do anything but her existence and actions somehow become known to Amy (Penny of course) which magically causes drama.Sheldon is an asshole but not a cheater (otherwise he would have done something so far,I don't think he's waiting for Ramona :p).I don't see anything happening,not even a kiss.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Bigbang.daily said:

So romona(the characters not actor) is a swimmer was this before or after she met sheldon.Is mayim being replaced

We are assuming that was a pun, Molaro meant Ramona will pursue Sheldon with the same passion a swimmer pursues a medal at the Olympics. Mayim (and Melissa) haven't signed yet (as far as we know, there was no public announcement) but it's really really unlikely they won't be part of S. 11. 

Edited by mirs1
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, mirs1 said:

We are assuming that was a pun, Molaro meant Ramona will pursue Sheldon with the same passion a swimmer pursues a medal at the Olympics. Mayim (and Melissa) haven't signed yet (as far as we know, there was no public announcement) but it's really really unlikely they won't be part of S. 11. 

I didn't take it as a pun, I took it as part of the character description..

“Sheldon is smart, but he may not be smart enough to realize he’s being aggressively pursued by a brilliant, former Olympic swimmer.”

The "former Olympic swimmer" is a description of Ramona, not of the pursuit.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, vonmar said:

A link to the full article was provided, nothing was missed.

Some of us are talking about the part that is of interest to us.  Am I required to talk about Lenny if they are not a priority to me?

That's why I'm hoping Sheldon and Ramona are engaged in coitus by the end of the episode. We can all discuss coitus #4.

• Like 2

Anyone remember this dialog?

S: Yeah, wait. How do I know that you're not manipulating me right now?
A: I think if I were manipulating you, you'd be smart enough to see it.
S: How do I know you're not saying that as part of the manipulation?
A: I think you'd be smart enough to see that, too.
S: Okay.
S7 - The Table Polarization
S = spectator veejay
A = ambiguous Molaro

:scratchhead:

Edited by veejay
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Chrismo said:

That's why I'm hoping Sheldon and Ramona are engaged in coitus by the end of the episode. We can all discuss coitus #4.

Not gonna happen (unless Romona seriously drugs Sheldon).

He's barely (rarely) banging the woman he loves, he's not gonna start whoring around now.

Edited by BigBang15

Just now, BigBang15 said:

Not gonna happen (unless Romona seriously drugs Sheldon).

Amy has drugged him

• Like 1

Yes, posts were moved to the discussion thread.  They were moved because the post contained a link to both Lenny and Shamy information.  If someone decided to talk about one or the other information, that is simply that particular person, talking about what interests them.  Both couples can be talked about here in the discussion thread.

Looks like the writers will be going on strike. 96% voted to strike

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, legacy99 said:

I thought they already were.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, legacy99 said:

TBBT is fine for now.  Season 10 is written and wrapped.  TBBT writers usually come back to start prepping for the next season in mid to late July, so they have about 3 months before it affects Season 11.

People who are fans of shows that run during the summer should be worried.

• Like 7

7 hours ago, wowbagger said:

still hoping against hope that Ramona is pursuing Sheldon with a view to exacting.....VENGEANCE!

Oh, yeah, I do, too.

6 hours ago, Chrismo said:

Amy has drugged him

Not for sex, though.

• Like 1