The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tensor

[Spoilers] Discussion: Season 10

34 minutes ago, 3ku11 said:

Well it is just typical Sheldon up front, everyone at back do nothing. But annoys me is Lenny. IT seems now all those episodes where they were fighting over Leonard playing video games, Penny not feeling appreciated. That stupid and pointless Relationship Agreement. Remember that? LOL. Remember how Non Lenny fans. Were going oh this is good for Lenny e.t.c. Nope. Has not been referenced once. And obviousley was just a throw away gag. As was Lenny this entire season. To bring up all their so called issues. And to turn out to be artifical drama and angst. And for it to be seemingly swept under neath the rug. Based on the whole no progression with everyone other then Sheldon plot and premise. Well why should I care anymore? Nothing they do with Lenny or any of the characters means anything anymore, unless your Sheldon Lee Cooper.  I mea like 10.22 they bring up Penny's career. Where is that in the finalie? Why are they not following through with that. Do they have an entire script dedicated to the progression of Sheldon. But the rest of the characters do nothing? I don't know why I am surprised LOL. This has been happening since 8.24. I should of known...

Agree with all but the last part: to me it started in 7.24 :( It's like they finished with Lenny in 7.23 and from then on almost everything is Sheldon with the occasional "Let's make Lenny fight because it is so funny and makes Sheldon look better" and the more scarce good parts.

• Like 6

I think they can now officially change the name of tbbt to the Sheldon show and his worshippers

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, serena_1995 said:

It is BAD writing . Plain and Simple. If the writers did not have any big picture agenda or an overarching plot for Lenny to conclude / resolve their issues for the season, why have them fight in many episodes ?? What was the whole point of "not trying anymore" or the RA or the Raj moving in issues and so many other things ?? Doesn't sound like Penny's career issues are resolved either. 

It is pointless, boring and lazy all rolled into one. I don't blame anyone when they say they will stop watching the next season .

I wanna like this 10 times. When you write it all down like that it's even worse. There was absolutely no point in any of it. It's like they quickly poop out whatever they can think of for Lenny after spending hours and hours carefully thinking about Sheldon's story. Why the fuck did I put up with this for so long? I must've been crazy.

• Like 6

47 minutes ago, Zhalen565 said:

Welcome to the dark side, you get seriously chilled out here. Forum good, TV show bad.

On their treatment on lenny and lennies i would call them even

I am done 

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, BBT70 said:

It will start in season 11 , new career for Penny

Lol dude I have been waiting for that to happen since Season 2 Barbarian Sublimation... Considering the focus well be on Shamy's hypothetical engagement, I don't see that occuring. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, kazzie said:

OK guys what do y'all want to know?

Hi hun, it's Katie (it's been a while since I've been here lol) 

What was Sheldon like during the proposal (his face, mannerisms, anything you can tell us)? Also Amy's reaction (if they showed it)! 

Thanks! 

• Like 4

Hi kazzie,

can you tell us something about Lenny?

Thanks in adavance. :icon_biggrin:

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, kazzie said:

Did Amy know about Ramona ? Was Amy aware of Ramona 's intentions ? Thanks in advance .

Edited by serena_1995

7 minutes ago, kazzie said:

Thanks for your offer! But I’m really out of any expectations. :icon_rolleyes:

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, kazzie said:

Audience reaction, and thank you...I hope you had a great time!

Edited by Sah

25 minutes ago, serena_1995 said:

It is BAD writing . Plain and Simple. If the writers did not have any big picture agenda or an overarching plot for Lenny to conclude / resolve their issues for the season, why have them fight in many episodes ?? What was the whole point of "not trying anymore" or the RA or the Raj moving in issues and so many other things ?? Doesn't sound like Penny's career issues are resolved either. 

It is pointless, boring and lazy all rolled into one. I don't blame anyone when they say they will stop watching the next season .

Exactly! Very well said @serena_1995.

• Like 3

Sheldon's face was pretty serious. He was just staring at her while Amy just looked speechless. 

Hey dude, Lenny were there but there wasn't much in terms of a storyline with them. They spoke  and threw a few jokes at one another. The episode was based on Sheldon and Ramona pursuing him. (sorry) 

There were many group scenes with the group being concerned and talking about what was happening. 

I think More will happen in season 11 for Lenny , ie new career for Penny which will help the relationship a lot 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Sah said:

Audience reaction, and thank you...

Audience went absolutely crazy for the ring scene.. I screamed like I did for earworm. It was received very well!

4 minutes ago, Sah said:

Oh and any BTS or bloopers?

3 minutes ago, spidergirl said:

@kazzie, thanks a million for all info! You are awsome!

BTS, please?

Yes! Mellisa had serious problems getting some lines out. Pretty much everyone mucked up a line at some point. Cast were very up beat.

• Like 8

1 minute ago, serena_1995 said:

Did Amy know about Ramona ? Was Amy aware of Ramona 's intentions ? Thanks in advance  :)

Yes. While Sheldon and Amy are on Skpe (or whatever you call it), Sheldon tells Amy about his day and so happens to mention Ramona.  After their Skpe session, Amy immediately Skye's P/B about her talk about Ramona.  She has the most terrified but hilarious look on her face!  It was so funny.  The dialogue was funny and Mayim's acting was really good.  Amy's like "I told you to look after him!", or... something along those lines.

Like how this was mentioned before Mayim really deserves an Emmy.

• Like 9

35 minutes ago, serena_1995 said:

o_00503.gif.4839242e1f5d57cb9b1d3c179ef27f27.gif

Plain and Simple. YES!

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, kazzie said:

Audience went absolutely crazy for the ring scene.. I screamed like I did for earworm. It was received very well!

Yes! Mellisa had serious problems getting some lines out. Pretty much everyone mucked up a line at some point. Cast were very up beat.

I am already out of likes so I cant give a like to your post, sorry. Thanks so much! :)

9 minutes ago, BBT70 said:

I think More will happen in season 11 for Lenny , ie new career for Penny which will help the relationship a lot 

Lol I am sorry you seem optimistic. But Lenny fans have been told this every year for nearly 5 seasons now. So i don't see that happening. 

• Like 5

1 minute ago, kazzie said:

I was wondering if he remembered to grab the ring :) glad to know he did. Glad you got to go, and thanks again for sharing...

• Like 3