The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tensor

[Spoilers] Discussion: Season 10

Has it been confirmed if anyone from the forum is going to the taping tonight?

I hope the little dance Johnny and Kaley did will be a part of the episode. :shy: Though I'm not keeping my hopes up for any long lasting living arrangement changes.

4 minutes ago, NotWonderland said:

Im going to tonights taping its the first and probably only 1 ill get to go to. Im so excited hope its a good one :)

So excited for you.  I hope you have a great time and enjoy all there will be to take in!!!!

• Like 5

48 minutes ago, NotWonderland said:

Im going to tonights taping its the first and probably only 1 ill get to go to. Im so excited hope its a good one :)

I hope you have a great time @NotWonderland. It will be surely a great episode :)

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, NotWonderland said:

Hey, have a great time! You're so lucky!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, NotWonderland said:

Cool, hope you have a fantastic time!

• Like 5

3 hours ago, NotWonderland said:

Have a grate time. Enjoy every minute.

• Like 2

Is it just me or does Keith Carradine look kind of dashing for his age, in the pics ? lol....

46 minutes ago, notchinc said:

Zoom in and get the title!!

I tried, couldn't see anything. I think the title rarely reveals anything anyway, if something big is going to happen. Like someone might think, Locomotive Manipulation is about trains and manipulation( which it kinda was) , but they added the surprise kiss. 

Edited by serena_nyc1995
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, kazzie said:

Lighting in other sites are kept low if shooting on another set. It looks like they are doing a pre-shoot for the stairway / 4A. This is why 4B is darker.  It's still possible it will still be used. nothing in there is covered with sheets either which is a sign it has a use for tonight. 

Can I just say.....HI KAZZIE!!!!  Good to r ad you here!

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, kerrycec03 said:

Tried of course...no luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I even tried various ways in photoshop.  No dice.  They're getting better at making sure the title isn't readable.  

Partay poopers *lol*

• Like 2

1 minute ago, NotWonderland said:

So much fun the ep name is the cohabitation experimentation 

Martin guessed right. LMAO. What happened? A quick summary would be cool for those who want to go to bed soon. :shy:

2 minutes ago, NotWonderland said:

So much fun the ep name is the cohabitation experimentation 

What!? I guessed the title right? Out of the blue? :icon_cheesygrin: Although it wasn't really difficult somehow. :icon_cheesygrin:

I hope you had a lot of fun at the taping @NotWonderland :shy:

• Like 6

Short summary while im waiting for uber lol amy needs to move out for 5 weeks her apartment has plumbing issues lenny offer her leonards room at 4a when they talk to sheldon he suggests a neutral area so they go to pennys amy takes coitus off the table says they'll reevaluate later cause sharing a bed is big enough sorry my car arrived will update soon

Thanks! Hope you had a good time!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk