The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tensor

[Spoilers] Discussion: Season 10

30 minutes ago, NotWonderland said:

Short summary while im waiting for uber lol amy needs to move out for 5 weeks her apartment has plumbing issues lenny offer her leonards room at 4a when they talk to sheldon he suggests a neutral area so they go to pennys amy takes coitus off the table says they'll reevaluate later cause sharing a bed is big enough sorry my car arrived will update soon

Thank you so much ! Hope you had a great time :-)   I am in new york , it is almost 1 am here, so I am so glad you shared this little snippet, before i call it a night. Finally looks like things shaking up. 

Edited by serena_nyc1995
  • Like 6

So, Sheldon and Amy stay at 4B and Leonard and Penny at 4A? Sorry, the wording is a bit confusing.

5 minutes ago, Lina78 said:

Maybe Amy will stay in 4B alone.

It says: "amy takes coitus off the table says they'll reevaluate later cause sharing a bed is big enough". To me this means Shamy is sharing a bed.

1 minute ago, NotWonderland said:

Sorry yes sheldon and amy in 4b sharing a bed. leonard and penny in 4a

best news!  And it ends with the tag of them making out?  Thank you so much!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, kerrycec03 said:

best news!  And it ends with the tag of them making out?  Thank you so much!

What ??? Really making out in tag ?

• Like 2

Thanks a lot @NotWonderland! So Sheldon and Amy in 4b? This should be interesting! I wonder if in the next ep the 5 weeks will have gone by or if they're actually going to have scenes in 4b for a few eps.

Also kudos to @luminous for guessing the title correctly :superman:

Edited by Judith
  • Like 6

1 minute ago, Soopysue said:

What ??? Really making out in tag ?

yea saw it in chat but waiting for it to be confirmed.  So don't "quote" me lol

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, kerrycec03 said:

yea saw it in chat but waiting for it to be confirmed.  So don't "quote" me lol

OMG please let this be true !!!!

• Like 1

Just now, NotWonderland said:

No they dont make out on camera they argue and amy says do you wanna go makeout and sheldon makes a joke about stephen hawking rollong and they power walk out of the apartment. They shot it twice first time sheldon answers slower second time its instant both takes they head out quickly though.

can you explain why they had a fight or were arguing and which apartment were they walking out of to go "make out" in...

thanks!

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, kerrycec03 said:

can you explain why they had a fight or were arguing and which apartment were they walking out of to go "make out" in...

thanks!

I second that! 

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, NotWonderland said:

They argued because amy had a terrible night sleep, sheldon hogged the bed,made weird noises, sleep talked and jumped around so much amy fell out (this was hilarious) the next morning amy wants to the cancel the experiment but sheldon wants to see it through, he says somthing about her not respecting the scientific method and they have a really sciencey argument, jim messed his lines up a couple times, he convinces her to see it through and thats when amy says do you wanna go make out and they go to 4b.

Thanks for the info! Hopefully Sheldon will be able to reign that in!

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, NotWonderland said:

They argued because amy had a terrible night sleep, sheldon hogged the bed,made weird noises, sleep talked and jumped around so much amy fell out (this was hilarious) the next morning amy wants to the cancel the experiment but sheldon wants to see it through, he says somthing about her not respecting the scientific method and they have a really sciencey argument, jim messed his lines up a couple times, he convinces her to see it through and thats when amy says do you wanna go make out and they go to 4b.

Thank you, NotWonderland. So funny, as we usually see Sheldon sleeping as still as a stone effigy. I bet you really enjoyed watching it and especially as it was your only chance to go, it sounds as though it was worthwhile

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, NotWonderland said:

Thank you for all the info. I hope you enjoyed the experience.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, NotWonderland said:

Leonard and penny are really funny in this episode, penny gives sheldon advice on living with someone and leonard gives advice to amy on living with sheldon; things like keep mm's for lines and no flash photography. We also got a scene of leonard dancing with his pants around his ankles and then him and penny dancing in the living room (shes  by the door and hes by sheldons laptop doing moves from dance dance revolution) in 4a.

Haha, that sounds awesome. Seems like they're enjoying their time without Sheldon. :D All the things Sheldon didn't allow.

38 minutes ago, NotWonderland said:

Sorry yes sheldon and amy in 4b sharing a bed. leonard and penny in 4a

Wow! It s 7:00 am here and I could not choose best news for helping me to wake up and go to work. Thank you so much, @NotWonderland! :)

Shamy sharing a bed, Sheldon convicing Amy to not give up of the sharing a bed( in name of science, course!! XD)

Am I realy wake?

It is getting really better for our shamy. Back later, when my brain allows me write stuff that makes sense, so happy! xD

• Like 8