buridan's donkey

pamydette lying/gossipping scenes in 10.02

howard/raj mission impossible scenes when trying to reach the crib

Howard reminiscing about his mother with bernie

shamy science disses when collaborating

'like a rat pack peewee herman'.

Tami Jo! TAMI JO! TAMI JO!

least favourite moments in no particular order:

Sheldon being drugged by his partner, tee hee!

Sheldon being ordered out of the room by Mean Mommy Amy, tee hee!

the tragic origins of the triple knock. Oy to the vey.

Leonard bragging about landing the hot girl at apeist-con

Leonard being a friday-faced sourpuss over his wife's career unhappiness, and then being validated by the show

bert and his love life

and I have a feeling I am not going to love what they do to Ramona's character either.

• Like 4

oh yes I forgot Sheldon on energy drinks and doing the voice of Marvin the Martian was a special moment.

Christopher LLoyd's appearance was not as great as I had wished but it was nice to have him appear.

8960a4e90f142e41_tbbt_1010_1.gif.f938957f082a3ceeda7e1a10d1d626a4.gif

• Like 1

On 5/8/2017 at 10:24 AM, hokie3457 said:

....So this is the week that the final episode in Season 10 airs.  Time certainly has gone by quickly!  It may be sort of early (and it is sooooo quiet here), being that 10.24 has not been let out of the film can yet, but does anyone want to let us know their favorite (or least favorite) moments of Season 10???   #Hokie'sLameAttemptToGetPostsGoingOnThisThread

I liked the wedding redo and when P&L went to the small comic-con where Penny signed autographs. Thought that was kind of cute and LENNY seemed to be the "A" storyline.

• Like 3

Plenty I have liked this season, a couple for each couple/character:

-The MRI gift, perfect and my favorite Shamy moment of the season.

-Buridan's donkey/ass scene, pure genius from start to finish.

- Loved the playfulness of Lenny in Veracity Elasticity.

- The Christmas tree scene with Lenny, especially the bit trying to get the tree into 4A.

- Tammy Jo St.Cloud, easily my favorite Howardette scene.

- The way Howard was caring for Bernie in the hospital, both excited but sad that his mother wasn't alive to see it. So beautifully well done for a big moment on the show.

- Raj's interaction with Shamy to the croissants.

- Raj and Howard working together on the squeaky floor (mainly Howard but Raj was present and I am really struggling for great Raj moments lol).

Anything to do with Pamy this season I have enjoyed immensely. The girls all together continue to knock it out of the park whilst the guys struggle.

Overall enjoyed plenty, not much to grumble about. Some of the gags that they all have and are long running I would like to see gone as well as some news ones that appeared this season.

Edited by Jonny
  • Like 6

5 minutes ago, Bigbang.daily said:

Favourite moments 

multi language soft kitty

shamy science argument (first ep where they live together)

least

the energy drink ep

the spa ep

berts grant ep and his party ep

Multi language soft kitty was pure gold!!

• Like 4

First off, WHY do they release so much content ahead of time?

Second, the grammar discussion was pretty funny.

And the interesting factoid about New Jersey is its car-theft rate.   

Edited by Capt. Hilts
  • Like 7

29 minutes ago, luminous said:

From TBBT's official YouTube Channel:

I wonder when the painting of Penny and Amy found its way back to 4B? :scratchhead:

....watching at work without sound!!!!  I have two questions.  1.  Who's red computer is that Penny & Bernadette are Skyping on with Amy?  Wasn't Sheldon's old computer red?  Could it be Penny's pink laptop and just looks red here?  Someone help!!!

2.  Is that the Aquaman camera figuine on the window ledge in 4A?  I saw it last week in 4B.  What the heck is going on?????  (and echoing your thoug @luminous:  what's the deal with the painting????).  I think they are toying with us.....

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, hokie3457 said:

....watching at work without sound!!!!  I have two questions.  1.  Who's red computer is that Penny & Bernadette are Skyping on with Amy?  Wasn't Sheldon's old computer red?  Could it be Penny's pink laptop and just looks red here?  Someone help!!!

2.  Is that the Aquaman camera figuine on the window ledge in 4A?  I saw it last week in 4B.  What the heck is going on?????  (and echoing your thoug @luminous:  what's the deal with the painting????).  I think they are toying with us.....

1. The computer seems Penny's one, it is pink/fuchsia to me.

2. It doesn't seem that particular Aquaman figurine, but not sure.  I didn't notice it was in 4B in the last episode, tough...interesting! What painting are you talking about? Penny's and Amy's one? That should be in 4B, I don't really understand why...

Edited by mirs1
  • Like 2

You know, boys and girls, since we're all playing the 'home' version of Television Program Marketing, I would like to start today's lesson by commenting that it makes No Sense Whatsoever - to me - to release nearly 8 minutes of choice content ahead of time for a 19 minute program.  

Now, if I take off my shoes, I can do the math to figure out that  that's almost a third of the program.  More if you don't count credits, etc.  

WHY do they prime the viewing pump so much?  That makes no sense to me at all.

Edited by Capt. Hilts
  • Like 3

8 minutes ago, mirs1 said:

1. The computer seems Penny's one, it is pink/fuchsia to me.

2. It doesn't seem that particular Aquaman figurine, but not sure.  I didn't notice it was in 4B in the last episode, tough...interesting! What painting are you talking about? Penny's and Amy's one? That should be in 4B, I don't really understand why...

1.  Thanks. On my screen it looked red!!!

2.  We can just see the bottom of it here in 10.24.  It definitely was in 4B in 10.23.....I had thought that in the division of belongings, Penny got custody of the painting???? 

Anyway.  Always fun to pay attention to the background and see what they've done set dressing.  Especially this year!!  Thanks again!!!

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Mario D. said:

I liked the wedding redo and when P&L went to the small comic-con where Penny signed autographs. Thought that was kind of cute and LENNY seemed to be the "A" storyline.

I hated the "I got the trophy hot girl" story but loved Leonard with the change maker! He was so cute!!! And I liked that Penny kind of supported it later. I love those times when she appears to think something is lame but latter on we find out she actually enjoys it, like the dance party - her joining in having so much fun made it so great to me. 

Also, the Stephen Hoking toy!!!!!! I laughed so hard!!!!! Definitely one of my favorites!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Capt. Hilts said:

First off, WHY do they release so much content ahead of time?

Second, the grammar discussion was pretty funny.

And the interesting factoid about New Jersey is its car-theft rate.   

It is indeed much but most of viewers surely have no clue about the big bang of the episode, lol! Smart move, writers! 

Edited by spidergirl
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, hokie3457 said:

Who's red computer is that Penny & Bernadette are Skyping on with Amy?  Wasn't Sheldon's old computer red?  Could it be Penny's pink laptop and just looks red here?  Someone help!!!

It's definitely Penny's pink HP Pavilion g6 laptop we see here and not Sheldon's old red DELL Alienware. :icon_wink:

Edited by luminous
  • Like 6

6 minutes ago, Tensor said:

Another Lenny's marriage is in trouble comment by Sheldon.  Oh, boy, I can't wait.  

He's an expert. Although he let's another woman kiss him. Although cheating does run in his family.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, bfm said:

I hated the "I got the trophy hot girl" story but loved Leonard with the change maker! He was so cute!!! And I liked that Penny kind of supported it later. I love those times when she appears to think something is lame but latter on we find out she actually enjoys it, like the dance party - her joining in having so much fun made it so great to me. 

Also, the Stephen Hoking toy!!!!!! I laughed so hard!!!!! Definitely one of my favorites!

True, Leonard seemed to relish the fact he got "the hot fox" but what I liked about this was their interaction and playful banter between them. This was what made the episode enjoyable for me.  They did not have many of those moments this year.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, luminous said:

It's definitely Penny's pink HP Pavilion g6 laptop we see here and not Sheldon's old red DELL Alienware. :icon_wink:

Thanks.  Like I said, on my (low techie, techie) screen it appeared red.  Thanks again.

Edited by hokie3457
  • Like 4

18 minutes ago, Tensor said:

Another Lenny's marriage is in trouble comment by Sheldon.  Oh, boy, I can't wait.  

On the other hand, another infantilization of our beloved kid with the two shirts. :shy:

shen_0132.gif.d4477ceabdaf12eb2871f86c0d73cecc.gif

• Like 1

• Tensor locked this topic
  • Tensor unlocked this topic