The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tensor

[Spoilers] Discussion: Season 10

9 minutes ago, camelliayao said:

What comment?

E asked her if ten years of BB was enough and although the audience was laughing she kind of said yes .?!

5 minutes ago, Jonny83 said:

My prediction as it stands right now is that the experiment ends up being a success and Shamy move into 4A and Lenny into 4B. It makes the most sense unless the writers want to create drama and have it so it doesn't work out and then that puts huge question marks over the Shamy relationship all over again. I don't think that will happen.

Raj was always going to get sucked heavily into the pregnancy storyline and whilst I think that he should be a part of it I agree with the point you are making that he does need something himself, some storyline that provides some character growth. Some think the pregnancy storyline might actually sort him out, get him to re-prioritize and refocus his life but I think it's going to take more than that.

I am happy to see Cinnamon is alive and hasn't died from gout from all the crap he feeds her, and I would rather see him with his dog than him stringing along two women with no chance of long term love with either of them.

I don't see the experiment ending the same way but who knows. I think many Lenny fans, myself included, would rather see them move over to 4b on their terms instead of Sheldon's terms. Also compared to Lenny's relationship Shamy's has had very little drama so a little more would be fine with me  As to Raj I agree with what you said. Hopefully you are right with that one.

8 minutes ago, Shamyyes said:

E asked her if ten years of BB was enough and although the audience was laughing she kind of said yes .?!

I think she meant it ironicaly. :shy:

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Shamyyes said:

Thanks. 

That's strange 'cause I think she has publicly expressed several times that she's willing to do more years. Maybe the casts are negotiating with CBS so she has to be careful choosing her words?

3 minutes ago, veejay said:

I think she meant it ironicaly. :shy:

Yea. This was Jimmy Kimmel's not some in depth interview

• Like 1

Season 10 seems to have gone off to an incredibly strong start. I do wonder if they are putting the effort in and raising their game because of the future uncertainty over the show? Or maybe they know more than we do and this might against all fan expectations really end up being the last season?

• Like 7

5 minutes ago, Jonny83 said:

Season 10 seems to have gone off to an incredibly strong start. I do wonder if they are putting the effort in and raising their game because of the future uncertainty over the show? Or maybe they know more than we do and this might against all fan expectations really end up being the last season?

That thought is around my mind since première episode was tapped. Cant help myself of feeling a bit sad if this season would be the last one, even they tie everything up  well to all characters.

Edited by spidergirl1975
  • Like 1

I am a lenny and I actually love the idea of Lenny in 4A, not 4B. it makes sense, seeing they are a married couple. So 4a is prob what they need. As this show is unconventional. Having Shamy in 4B imo is unexpected. And I think may refreshen up the dynamics, partic with the LA. Well be more fresher opposed to just seeing the main three in 4A, all the time. I think its a great move imo. Show needs different atm. 

As for season 10 being last. Either they are still negoiating contracts. Or they are going all out knowing its the last season, so its uncertain or certain if the case maybe. I wouldent mind s10 being the last, they could easily wrap it one episode. Same time, woulden't mind if it went two more years. 

Edited by 3ku11
  • Like 3

Greta report by NotWonderland. Amy is probably in and will not be leaving, The show's dynamics won't change that much if Lenny is in 4B and Shamy is in 4A. The only new point of contention or comedy is Amy's living habits. Otherwise they have spend plenty of time together. Leonard will still not be that far away. Sheldon is only a "knock... knock... knock. Leonard. knock... knock... knock. Leonard. knock... knock... knock. Leonard" few meters away!

• Like 9

Another thing that I think that Kaley was joking with kimmel because if I understand isn t a real interview so what she said during the program is that she doesn't know exactly because it depends from the ratings and the salaries!

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

• Like 1

Again, great reports by NotWonderland!!! 

A kind of amazing thing the writers and TPTB did here to us hardcore fans......The fact that it is Sheldon and Amy cohabitating in 4B turns so much of our expectations on their collective heads.  In many, many places (here; in different forum threads; tumblr conversations; fan fiction) it was always Leonard and Penny moving into 4B (there were even arguments here a few summers ago over who was more "entitled" to 4A).  That it was thought to be them who would end up moving was in some ways natural---that apartment was after all, Penny's.  I sort of love that Sheldon is the person who is to be moving across the hall, even if it is temporary.  One reason that it may not turn out to be so temporary? The move is termed as an experiment.  Who knows how long this experiment will last ('til death us do part???).  Sheldon's personality as we know it, would be to see any experiment to its conclusion, so......

Thoughts???? 

• Like 4

25 minutes ago, hokie3457 said:

A kind of amazing thing the writers and TPTB did here to us hardcore fans......The fact that it is Sheldon and Amy cohabitating in 4B turns so much of our expectations on their collective heads.  In many, many places (here; in different forum threads; tumblr conversations; fan fiction) it was always Leonard and Penny moving into 4B (there were even arguments here a few summers ago over who was more "entitled" to 4A).  That it was thought to be them who would end up moving was in some ways natural---that apartment was after all, Penny's.  I sort of love that Sheldon is the person who is to be moving across the hall, even if it is temporary.  One reason that it may not turn out to be so temporary? The move is termed as an experiment.  Who knows how long this experiment will last ('til death us do part???).  Sheldon's personality as we know it, would be to see any experiment to its conclusion, so......

Thoughts???? 

Well it says the experiment will last five weeks. My guess is we won't be hearing about it again for a few episodes. The writers may avoid showing us exactly who lives with whom in the next few episodes. And if after the 1004 airs, they get a positive response, they'll probably make some permanent changes to LA. If the audience doesn't like the change, maybe they'll just drop the storyline.

Edited by camelliayao

17 minutes ago, hokie3457 said:

Thoughts???? 

The experiment is for 5 weeks (the time it takes to finish the repairs in Amy's apartment) so that's a pretty finite time frame. Anything after that? As always we'll have to wait and see but I have my ideas/hopes... :icon_wink:

• Like 6

8 minutes ago, Jonny83 said:

What's not set in stone is where they end up living after the experiment (it's supposed to last 5 weeks, until Amy's place is ok?), like I said earlier my money is still on Lenny moving into 4B and Amy moving into 4A.

My Money is on that too. It would be a way of lenny also enjoy more their privacy that they havent enjoyed properly since they got married, shamy surely would enjoy their privacy more because Sheldon would be close of his stuff and we know he gets less cracky if he has his natural order of his world settled  and the dynamic of the show wouldn t change, as the living room of Sheldon's apartment is where everyone meet, have meals and everything that cares happens :) 

Edited by spidergirl1975
  • Like 4

26 minutes ago, hokie3457 said:

One reason that it may not turn out to be so temporary? The move is termed as an experiment.  Who knows how long this experiment will last ('til death us do part???).  Sheldon's personality as we know it, would be to see any experiment to its conclusion, so......

Thoughts???? 

Well, Lenny as a married couple living in 4A (incl. the holy kitchen island of course) makes a lot of sense for me. Sheldon’s footstepping on Leonard’s empirical value to catching the/his girl (of course Amy) who lives in 4B now (maybe longer than we expect) would be a continuity in TBBT land. :shy:

• Like 4

Interesting that both Howard and Bernadette are hoping that their first child will be a girl, when I first heard the news they were expecting that's what I was hoping for them as well. I guess both genders will provide different potential storylines and aspects. Boy or girl they will be great parents I am sure of that.

Edited by Jonny83
  • Like 4

8 hours ago, NotWonderland said:

Next scene they are in sheldons bedroom and hes packing his underwear amy thinks they should talk about sharing a bed. Sheldon agrees and she goes straight in to saying that coitus should be off the table and theyll reevaluate later on, first sheldon makes a comment about her skipping the foreplay there and jumping right in and then he asks if shes ok with that and she says its the first time shes lived with someone.  She asks him how he feels somewhere in the middle of this scene and he says excited, nervous, anxious the same way he feels before he goes on space mountain.

Okay, this is a special day, as I havent been so much time online during the day for shamy stuff, lol. But I am so happy that I cant stop as possible to read and pay attention to details from tapping report.

And this scene is that one that makes my heart to melt of shamy love, as it made me to remember the episode "The Love Spell Potential":

They talk serious stuff about their relationship. :)

And, in a more funny side, Sheldon is packing his underwear as he talks with Amy. OMG, Sheldon is really a diferente man now, lol!

Okay, Im done for now xD

Edited by spidergirl1975
  • Like 6

I am not sure how long 5 weeks is in TBBT time.  I think that the completed repairs will create a transition to move forward.  Personally I do not see Amy returning to her apt.  My bet is that Amy gets her key for Christmas.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, nibbler747 said:

I think the experiment will last just 5 weeks with Amy moving back to her apartment after the repairs.   But I think this will make Sheldon realize how much he misses her after she leaves.  All the things that he liked and annoyed him are now missing.  He will probably complain to Leonard and Penny that they are not doing things the way "Amy" did it.  I think it's a catalyst to him dusting off the ring again.  

I like what I read about this episode.  Growing pains but good natured. : )

It will be interesting to see if they continue the arc at all. I recall Penny taking a course and then no evidence of her taking a course. LA would be harder to sweep under the rug.

Edited by djsurrey
  • Like 3

16 hours ago, kazzie said:

Lighting in other sites are kept low if shooting on another set. It looks like they are doing a pre-shoot for the stairway / 4A. This is why 4B is darker.  It's still possible it will still be used. nothing in there is covered with sheets either which is a sign it has a use for tonight. 

Good call Kazzie.  I bow to your superior knowledge.  Hope you are well, haven't talked in a while. 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, luminous said:

Thanks and LOL!

Penny: Well, I learned from best.
Wyatt: Ohhh!

She’s still his slugger, cheers! :icon_cheesygrin:

Edited by veejay
  • Like 4