[Spoilers] Discussion: Season 10

46 minutes ago, Kathy2611 said:

@Tensor I hope this is ok to post.  

It's a pic of my TV with it paused on the promo for next episode right after the show.  

Someone tell me what's wrong with this picture?  Isn't this Penny's place?  It's...."reversed."  WTH??!!

IMG_0118.JPG

Damn, Kathy, not only do you have a good recollection of items showing up in previous episodes, but apparently a good eye, too.

• Replies 16k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ok I'm gong to type up a quick repost.. I's tired af and I didn't take notes so it will be brief. I will add dialog but it wont be accurate to the actual taping as there were lots of re-writes. T

Hi all. Just a quick report. Got to pack our bags for a flight to San Francisco in the morning Episode was called "The Separation Agitation". If anything it was centered on Bert and StuHowardette mor

OK, here's the full taping report, courtesy of a super kind and likeable person. A million thanks to her. The unaltered wording reads as follows:  

Posted Images

Just now, veejay said:

Thanks Tensor.

"…Sources close to the situation emphasize that at this point in the show’s history, the spirit among the stars is so strong that the incentive to strike a new deal will be less about securing a huge raise and more about protecting the show’s legacy in what is expected to be its final seasons. But even if their wages are stagnant, the math still looks pretty good for America’s favorite geeks."

I think that point is truly remarkable.

I think part of that is the atmosphere on set, between the actors, and between the actors and crew.  If there were problems, they probably wouldn't be as ready to worry about it's legacy.  

• Like 6

57 minutes ago, vonmar said:

Sneak Peaks for The Cohabitation Experimentation are up on TBBT You Tube Channel...

They're not available  for UK viewers anywhere I can find yet. Fingers crossed they'll be up somewhere soon.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, joyceraye said:

They're not available  for UK viewers anywhere I can find yet. Fingers crossed they'll be up somewhere soon.

Not avaible to Portugal viewers either. Crossing fingers and toes for they will be up here soon!!

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, joyceraye said:

They are probably only available in US at the moment. I can't find anything here in Sweden either. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Shamyyes said:

Do you all think the Variety story is a good sign for more seasons or not?

I think that this quote is the most interesting with regard to the future...

5 hours ago, veejay said:

Thanks Tensor.

"…Sources close to the situation emphasize that at this point in the show’s history, the spirit among the stars is so strong that the incentive to strike a new deal will be less about securing a huge raise and more about protecting the show’s legacy in what is expected to be its final seasons. But even if their wages are stagnant, the math still looks pretty good for America’s favorite geeks."

I think that point is truly remarkable.

Purely speculating here, but I could see the original 5 taking smallish salary increases and maybe larger pay increases for Mayim and Melissa.  They are woefully underpaid compared to the rest of the cast.

I am predicting a two season pickup with season 12 being the last.

• Like 8

2 hours ago, vonmar said:

I think that this quote is the most interesting with regard to the future...

Purely speculating here, but I could see the original 5 taking smallish salary increases and maybe larger pay increases for Mayim and Melissa.  They are woefully underpaid compared to the rest of the cast.

I am predicting a two season pickup with season 12 being the last.

That's where I'm leaning as well with the tone of the press articles lately.  If you think about it, wrapping with season 12 makes a heck of a lot of sense.  They do have about 2 years worth of material left that they can conceivably write for in a realistic way.  And at this stage, probably better to set their own end date and let that be that.  

The other thing that makes me believe they're pushing for a two year renewal is that the number 2 has been thrown around alot (either stated as 2 or talking about season 12 etc in hypotheticals).  Its been mentioned off hand in cast interviews, Molaro interviews and many of the reputable media sources are starting to quote that as their prediction.  So I think there's something to that rumour.

And hey if they have 2 more years, the show just might end with the boys finishing that project after all.  They did say they needed 2 years lol ;)

• Like 7

4 hours ago, vonmar said:

I really hope so because indeed Melissa and Mayim are woefully underpaid in comparison to the rest of the cast. Come to think of it, they could save like $ 900,000.00 per episode if they got rid of Raj. At this stage of the game they are both more relevant to the overall story than Raj is.

1 hour ago, CaffeineBuzz said:

And hey if they have 2 more years, the show just might end with the boys finishing that project after all.  They did say they needed 2 years lol ;)

But that would imply that they care about continuity.... hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 2

I can see two full years, and a shortened (say 13 episodes) for the third. That would give it 13 seasons and put it in second place for most seasons for a live action comedy.  

• Like 3

• Tensor locked this topic
  • Tensor unlocked this topic
  • Tensor locked and unlocked this topic
  • Tensor locked and unlocked this topic
  • Tensor unlocked and locked this topic
  • Tensor pinned and unpinned this topic