Tensor

Ship Zone
[Spoilers] Shamy: Season 10

10,766 posts in this topic

Posted

This is the Shamy Season 10 discussion topic. Spoilers are allowed.  As this is a Ship Zone, Special Rules apply.  Basically, supportive statements about Sheldon, Amy, or Shamy, in season 10, are allowed here.  In depth discussion or negative statements of other ships or members of ships, or other seasons, is not allowed, and should go into either the specific season discussion topic, the non-season 10 discussion topic or the Shipping Lanes topic.  

Posted (edited)

OMG Shamy S10 thread is open!!!

I´m coming! :girlwitch:

Welcome everyone! I´m so excited for season 10 I´m counting down the days.

May season 10 be a great season full of quirky, sweet and tender moments for our beloved couple!

shamy-prom

BTW wouldn´t it be great, if this were their wedding picture (Well you have to imagine Amy in a white wedding gown)

and Amy holds her husband as tight as possible, not willing to ever let him go again while they both smile brighter than the sun?

There´s an old song from Petulah Clark called "My Love" that pops up in my mind, when I see this foto.

Here are the lyrics:

My love is warmer than the warmest sunshine
Softer than a sigh
My love is deeper than the deepest ocean
Wider than the sky

My love is brighter than the brightest star
That shines every night above
And there is nothing in this world
That can ever change my love

Something happened to my heart the day that I met you
Something that I never felt before
You are always on my mind, no matter what I do
And every day it seems I want you more

Softer than a sigh
Wider than the sky

Once I thought that love was meant for anyone else but me
Once I thought you'd never come my way
Now it only goes to show how wrong we all can be
For now I have to tell you everyday

Softer than a sigh
Wider than the sky

Softer than a sigh
Wider than the sky

Have a nice day/evening everyone!

Edited by Desdemona

Posted (edited)

5 minutes ago, Soopysue said:

Woo hoooo season 10 Shamy thread !!!!

" This is so exciting, isn't this exciting !!!!!" 

Looking forward to lots of fabulous adorkable Shamyness :) 

Please  tell me we have a date for the first TR of season 10 ????. I'm sure we knew by now this time last year, or did I miss it ? 

It should be on  August 9th...well, for us on the other side of the ocean, on August 10th; anyway, less than two months, we can do it!

Edited by mirs1

Posted

8 minutes ago, mirs1 said:

It should be on  August 9th...well, for us on the other side of the ocean, on August 10th; anyway, less than two months, we can do it!

Thank you so much ! X

joyceraye, Shamyyes and mirs1 like this

Posted

3 hours ago, rachelshamyfan said:

I wonder if we will beat the season 9 thread for pages

:scratchhead::icon_cheesygrin:

We can always try!! :icon_cheesygrin:

I can imagine this place will be getting busy with every new scrap of information. lol

1 hour ago, boys3allc said:

Hi! I ran away from the forum for awhile but I'm back! Can't wait for season 10!

Welcome back!!! <3

56 minutes ago, Radar said:

Season 10 thread! Woo hoo!

So it's already been a year since I joined the forum? Being devastated and in need of fellow Shamys to help me through the valley of despair... :wink: Alright, I'm exaggerating (a bit). But what a difference to last year! Now we are happy, looking forward to more Shamy goodness and expecting some more milestones in their relationship.

It was a wild ride last year, emotions running high and speculations going in all directions...and then Kazzie came with the first infos about Earworm... (Thanks again Kazzie)...and then Opening Night...just WOW!!

So thanks to all of you for sharing this wild ride and all these crazy emotions with me! Here's to many more wonderful moments in season 10! :wub:

Help will always be given at Hogwarts the Shamy thread to those who ask for it. :icon_wink:

I have a weirdly fond feeling about that time even though everything was objectively a bit terrible with Shamy being broken up and there being quite a few heated discussions about all of this. But at the end of the day there was a lot of support and fun as well and I couldn't imagine having a better time despite the heart break.

TBBTGroup_Hug.gif

I'm happy to see a lot of familiar faces back - I hope you all stick around as we eagerly wait for S10! <333

(Can someone fast forward to the first taping please?? I need answers! LOL)

mirs1, Desdemona, Soopysue and 4 others like this

Posted

Just wanted to join in and say I can't wait for season 10 to start!! I'm missing our couple so much:-(

What I want to see in the early part of the season is an increase in their physical intimacy and I don't just mean sex, although I'd like to see this once a year on Amy's birthday nonsense put to bed once and for all (no pun intended!!) I'm talking about sweet pecks on the lips or cheek,handholding,cuddling on the couch etc. ( I still can't understand why we had a passionate makeout in 9x10 and sex in 9x11 then nothing in the next 13 episodes. ) To me, at this stage of their relationship, these small gestures of affection shouldn't be a big deal.( not saying I won't find it exciting though!!) :-)

April, Jedichic98, Jonny and 3 others like this

Posted

Welcome back boys3allc! I hope you don´t run away again and stay with us.

It´s always interesting to read all the different opinions to one matter.

As much as I would like to see a change of the living arrangements, I guess the writers will leave it for the last episode. Leonard and Sheldon decide that they are ready to move together with their wifes, so Leonard packs his belongings or they both move away and while they are packing they have backflashs and we get a "best of" of their personal milestones. And at last, before they leave, they stand in the doorway, one hand on the doorknob, taking a last and sentimal look at their old apartment. End of TBBT. (Why do I feel anxiety suddenly thinking about the end of the show?)

So I leave my hopes in a progression of their physical intimacy and that they find a way to communicate better. Above all, I want to see Sheldon finally maturing and starting to do things on his own and to become more independent. And I want Amy to adress her urge for intimacy (and therefore some hint that Sheldon shows some physical affection towards Amy as well) and that she helps Sheldon to mature and to progress with his OCD issues.

1 hour ago, April said:

We can always try!! :icon_cheesygrin:

I can imagine this place will be getting busy with every new scrap of information. lol

Welcome back!!! <3

Help will always be given at Hogwarts the Shamy thread to those who ask for it. :icon_wink:

I have a weirdly fond feeling about that time even though everything was objectively a bit terrible with Shamy being broken up and there being quite a few heated discussions about all of this. But at the end of the day there was a lot of support and fun as well and I couldn't imagine having a better time despite the heart break.

TBBTGroup_Hug.gif

I'm happy to see a lot of familiar faces back - I hope you all stick around as we eagerly wait for S10! <333

(Can someone fast forward to the first taping please?? I need answers! LOL)

I love this pic! The way Penny snuggles on Amy Shoulder, while she gently strokes her back for a second is so cute! :tender:

And then Howard´s big grin, saying "Yep, I´m in heaven!"

For him it must feel like Christmas, being hugged by three pretty women. (Even if he doesn´t celebrate Christmas! LOL)

BTW I would like to see how they celebrate Christmas "en las casa Wolowitz". Traditionally catholic like Bernadette used to celebrate? Or do they celebrate the Jewish Hanuka? Or both?

April, joyceraye and Soopysue like this

Posted

Hi Everyone!  So excited that Season 10 thread is opened!  Hers hoping for an exciting happy eventful season 10!  So happy to share all with you!  

mirs1, joyceraye, Soopysue and 3 others like this

Posted (edited)

14 hours ago, Stephen Hawking said:

That look she gives him is adorable.

Full on eye coitus. :maninlove: 

You can feel the love in that look she gives him.

On a side note for people who remember every single detail was that the first episode that Sheldon initiated a hand holding? When they told Penny and Leonard about getting a pet Sheldon clearly holds his hand out to Amy to get her to reciprocate. More hand holding please in Season 10!

I wonder if they would ever try again getting a pet someday, or maybe that would bring back bad memories.

Edited by Jonny83
Soopysue, Desdemona and joyceraye like this

Posted

14 minutes ago, Jonny83 said:

On a side note for people who remember every single detail was that the first episode that Sheldon initiated a hand holding? When they told Penny and Leonard about getting a pet Sheldon clearly holds his hand out to Amy to get her to reciprocate.

No, that would be this one:

TBBTholdinghands.gif

Such a long time ago... ah youth! Regular hand holding subsequently became a thing in the relationship, as per that one scene at the cinema where Amy insists on it. Sadly, we didn't really get to see much of it on screen. But by the time of the Mars you can see the confidence and comfort in the way he holds out his hand for her to take. <3

joyceraye, 2L344, mirs1 and 5 others like this