Tensor

[Spoilers] Shamy: Season 10

Thanks very much for the info, @joyceraye and @April about anathomy, which is not my strongest suit. I joked about the knees because of the bone form as I have said earlier and because the part behind of knees have been said as one of the most female erogenous parts. But I think Sheldon must have been studying by himself everything about the fascinating world of human sexuality, lol!

Sheldon is really fascinated by Amy's hips. He seemed to enjoy immensely as he was talking to her being behind her back and looking long at her, LOL!

Edited by spidergirl
  • Like 2

There you go!
It's nice to know that they're both enjoying Amy's hips... or whatever Sheldon is doing with them. Maybe that's even the answer to "Why?... Why!?.. Oh that's why!" LOL

Haha !! This cracked me up April !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 5

I have been thinking here about Sheldon and Amy's behavior in tag scene and I had noticed this. Sheldon seems to relate seduction as something he would need to make to Amy as she would do something for him( like in Casanova episode), Amy doesnt seem she could be seduce by Sheldon as she would do something back to him but she would be if she felt Sheldon was doing it for they eventually made love and not for be seen as a reward. What is very interisting  this dictomy because they are playing around the need of having often sex but they are not being quite honest about that to each other .On the other hand   they  are so honest to each other about so many important subjects of their relationship. What I am trying to say is imo there is no doubt they are doing very well in communication therms but there is a slight  miserstood  happening that is avoiding to happen the natural push to them get physical often so naturally as they work about everything about their relationship.  I really hope writers may address this soon through one of their heartfelt talks they do so well and make it clear once and all to those who think Amy is a hidden nynfo and Sheldon an unsensible man sexually speaking they are everything but that! They are a very capable couple emotionally and physically as every couple . They only need to built their relationship in a stable foundation and they are doing it very well, I would dare to say they are doing it better than the others  couples of the show. It would be really imo great if they could change their sexual dinamic before they got engaged.  Because there would not be any ifs from some viewers minds for finaly to see shamy 's love as unconditional  and stronger as it is ,no matter what. For anyone could not say Sheldon would just make love to Amy often because she became  his fiancée  or wife. The truth is Sheldon would have desire to make  love to  Amy and she to him uncondionatelly . They only need to improve that side of their communication. And they are going to there soon or later

Well, it was what my mind was about this morning, lol.

Edited by spidergirl
The final of the post was improved
  • Like 4

R they off this week? When is next taping? :)

On 2/23/2017 at 3:22 AM, 2L344 said:

Hey fellow Shamys, I posted a pretty lengthy TR in the DT thread

I saw it and I liked it. Thank you. I think Sheldon was trying to be sweet with what he said to her about dessert.

• Like 8

16 minutes ago, 2L344 said:

I saw it a little differently. To me it appeared Amy in her own way was seeing through Sheldon's B.S. just like Bernie did earlier when Howard tried to pull the same crap on her. I think Amy was a little bewildered when Sheldon crossed that line into crudeness with the pants line lol.

I liked how the writers tied together the Howard/Bernie interaction in the kitchen with Shamy in the kitchen in the tag--and that the guys' transparent manipulation attempt (both funny) failed on the women who know the guys all too well!

I saw the tag scene as just the writers duplicating what happened in the kitchen with Howard and Bernie earlier in the episode. Both guys tried to kiss up to their women and both get booted to the curb. Sheldon went the extra mile with a crude remark but both guys were funny

I thought it was funny too and agree with your interpretation. I was just over think about it in light of some shamy stuff, that's all. My words were not worth of too much analyse, as I was rambling a bit. Not big deal, I guess.

Thank you anyway for the opinion though. :)

Edited by spidergirl
Final line added
  • Like 6

8 hours ago, April said:

Just finished watching and really enjoyed it even with the bitter sweet "the guys skip comic con because they have other priorities now" theme.

I can't believe this surprises anyone who remembers the Bakersfield Expedition. The guys were already starting then to realize that Comic Con wasn't the be all and end all of life. I'm not surprised at all that they take it less seriously after that experience than they used to.

• Like 5

15 hours ago, 2L344 said:

My Shamy thoughts from last night--

I enjoyed the opening in bed with Amy insisting on no superhero statues in the apartment. Gotta draw the line somewhere...I liked it even more that Sheldon ultimately gets the Batman--did he wear Amy down or was there a compromise somewhere?

I probably didnt do a good job of describing it in the TR, but it was cute how Sheldon smacks Amy with the mail in the stairwell scene. Amy no doubt earlier told Sheldon to toss the junkmail, and when Leonard sarcastically told him the "Occupant" mail was in fact his Sheldon looked proud as if he had been right all along, and that it was a close call when amy told him to throw it away. It was funny!

Shamy are both finding some of the jabs aimed at Sheldon by the gang, and in particular from Leonard, are tiresome episode after episode. Nonetheless I still laughed at the medication jokes.

I didnt care for the spring snakes anniversary gift revelation. Im sure he was only being funny (like playing a prank with Leonards coffee, or the pie in the face prank in Mars) but the fact Amy shared the info with Penny showed she didnt think it was funny.

I like Amy reflecting on Sheldons room and her first ILY there, even if Sheldon did kind of ruin it for her by correcting her. 

Sheldon was an ass to Raj when he embarraased him with the humiliation comments but I dont think he intended to be one. I also dont think he was deliberately tossing Amy under the bus--he had that silly "haha just sharing some info" look on his face.

I liked how Amy reigned in her emotions after initially reacting to Bevs Skype conversation. She wasnt having any of Beverlys psyche babble and in the end talked a very nervous Sheldon down from the roof. Yay for Amy!

I wonder what Sheldon did or said to get that huge Batman into 4B lol. Maybe it was a concession by Amy for blowing off ComicCon? Just got tired of the topic? Shes a sport and domestic Shamy continues to be cute!

I know I have already thanked you,  but your trs about the taping were generously well written and you even took your time for  extra thoughts. Thanks!

From all shamy scenes you described, the bold one is that one I am most looking foward to seeing. I love how Amy seemed to had analysed  thoughtfully all things Beverly claimed to be true about her relationship with Sheldon and calmly she made her points to her boyfriend, who she got so well as she knew he could be scared about the emotions he felt towards such possibilities mentioned by Beverly. Cheers for Amy who did not fear to face her emotions and even helped so well Sheldon to face his. Surely it was a powerful scene to watch. :)

• Like 8

1 hour ago, Die Zimtzicke said:

I can't believe this surprises anyone who remembers the Bakersfield Expedition. The guys were already starting then to realize that Comic Con wasn't the be all and end all of life. I'm not surprised at all that they take it less seriously after that experience than they used to.

First of all, you don't need to believe it cause I wasn't "surprised" at all. I mean, in general it's hard to be surprised when you know what happens weeks in advance so that's just really the wrong word here.

Secondly, in general I'm not against that kind of character development - priorities change and that's just part of life. Nothing wrong with that. But it is still bittersweet looking at that point in life when that change becomes more tangible, like when the annual trip with your pals falls through because other things have become more important. Sheldon is the only one holding up the nerd banner in this one but also for him things will continue to change and sometime soon he too will probably decide to skip SDCC to stay at home with his wife and kids. (I mean, he already skipped the Star Wars premiere for Amy's birthday, so it wouldn't even be the first time...)

Edited by April
  • Like 8

3 hours ago, 2L344 said:

I saw it a little differently. To me it appeared Amy in her own way was seeing through Sheldon's B.S. just like Bernie did earlier when Howard tried to pull the same crap on her. I think Amy was a little bewildered when Sheldon crossed that line into crudeness with the pants line lol.

I liked how the writers tied together the Howard/Bernie interaction in the kitchen with Shamy in the kitchen in the tag--and that the guys' transparent manipulation attempt (both funny) failed on the women who know the guys all too well!

I saw the tag scene as just the writers duplicating what happened in the kitchen with Howard and Bernie earlier in the episode. Both guys tried to kiss up to their women and both get booted to the curb. Sheldon went the extra mile with a crude remark but both guys were funny

Oh I could see that for sure! There was a clear sweet talking complimentary stage and then as he had no joy he upped it imo with some innuendo or suggestive comments. There was definitely a reaction to that shift in Amy's expression, you are right probably some shock there. You are also right there was some duplication there between the storylines.

When I was saying earlier about some kind of end product, I meant something like Amy either says no she is not budging or she actually says yes then they say they are hot and bothered and want to go make out or something more. So the innuendo got them both hot and bothered is what I meant, that's something I want to see sometime with them. That's all I want and I'm not dissing the scene at all (no poor Amy from me lol), just me being greedy from a shipper perspective lol.

Edited by Jonny
  • Like 5

2 hours ago, Die Zimtzicke said:

I don't see why it has to be either /or. You can do both: have relationships and enjoy things you always enjoyed. 

I understand that their priorities are different but this isn't real life , it is just a sitcom. It doesn't have to be super realistic. The writers  don't care about realism with regards to Bernie's biologically impossible pregnancy and Raj's financial woes, but the guys not going to Comic Con is where they suddenly decide to use the realism card ?

I just wanna laugh so I  hope the guys can still find time for comic con and board games and d&d once in a while ! Age is just a number!  I think  that the guys' geeky hobbies, Amy's harp and knitting , Penny's love for sports  are a part of who they are, and it can be used cleverly to create fresh humor rather than the same old jokes. 

The geek moments of the show have provided some of  the funniest moments , not just between the guys but also between Shamy when they do Fun With Flags or when Sheldon got Penny addicted to online gaming or when the girls discussed Thor's hammer.   I think it is not a bad idea for them to keep a balance between relationship drama and some fun. 

Edited by serena_1995
  • Like 9

15 minutes ago, Jonny said:

So the innuendo got them both hot and bothered is what I meant, that's something I want to see sometime with them. That's all I want.

TBBTyourepreachingtothechoir.gif.dbd2fa573af6b811d8299195996dc963.gif

(well, brother in this case hehe)

• Like 9

10 minutes ago, serena_1995 said:

I don't see why it has to be either /or. You can do both: have relationships and enjoy things you always enjoyed. 

I understand that their priorities are different but this isn't real life , it is just a sitcom. It doesn't have to be super realistic. The writers  don't care about realism with regards to Bernie's biologically impossible pregnancy and Raj's financial woes, but the guys not going to Comic Con is where they suddenly decide to use the realism card ?

I just wanna laugh so I  hope the guys can still find time for comic con and board games and d&d once in a while ! Age is just a number!  I think  that the guys' geeky hobbies, Amy's harp and knitting , Penny's love for sports  are a part of who they are, and it can be used cleverly to create fresh humor rather than the same old jokes. 

I think it is not a bad idea for them to keep a balance between relationship drama and some fun. Lately I'm missing the balance. 

They need a D&D night again, or perhaps an online gaming night or something. I kind of miss those and people of all ages still play or do those type of activities.

I read an article recently about a group of people in their 70's who have Halo Lan Parties or play GTA Online together so it's not a definite at all that people with hobbies like those suddenly give them up as they get older or have to give them up. These guys are still in their 30's!

Edited by Jonny
  • Like 9

31 minutes ago, Jonny said:

Oh I could see that for sure! There was a clear sweet talking complimentary stage and then as he had no joy he upped it imo with some innuendo or suggestive comments. There was definitely a reaction to that shift in Amy's expression, you are right probably some shock there. You are also right there was some duplication there between the storylines.

When I was saying earlier about some kind of end product, I meant something like Amy either says no she is not budging or she actually says yes then they say they are hot and bothered and want to go make out or something more. So the innuendo got them both hot and bothered is what I meant, that's something I want t what o see sometime with them. That's all I want and I'm not dissing the scene at all (no poor Amy from me lol), just me being greedy from a shipper perspective lol.

I know what you mean. Very greedy shipper here about this happen to them on screen too!

17 minutes ago, April said:

TBBTyourepreachingtothechoir.gif.dbd2fa573af6b811d8299195996dc963.gif

(well, brother in this case hehe)

Yeah, sister. :) 

22 minutes ago, serena_1995 said:

The geek moments of the show have provided some of  the funniest moments , not just between the guys but also between Shamy when they do Fun With Flags or when Sheldon got Penny addicted to online gaming or when the girls discussed Thor's hammer.   I think it is not a bad idea for them to keep a balance between relationship drama and some fun. 

Fun, geek, nerd, science, romance and family stuff could get balanced alltogether. After all we fell in love for this show for the perfect mixing of the first four ingredients I mentioned. The last two as writers wish for, they just could make even better the others. People should keep always in their lives the things they had enjoyed since ever. 

• Like 7

I finally watched it!!!. It was better than I thought, not the best but still good.the best shamy related  of the episode in order of preference.

- shamy comenting the mole in Amy's shoulder while they look at it in amy's bare shoulder (insert your own context here)

-Sheldon waiting for amy to get ready to left the apartament (in wich they live together).By the make up coment Domwe understand  he was waiting for her to have done her make up?

-all the interaction in the stairs, the complicity, the pat in the shoulder, and the way he scolds her for not follow her own orders, and he was really paying attention to her and staying out of it.

-the tag scene. he was teasing her, and flirting with her, he knows it,she knows it,we know it. 

• Like 8

Next new taping on March 7 and next new episode on March 9, we have to stay strong for a couple of weeks! I really hope the official announcement for the new deals arrives during this hiatus, at least it will keep us busy and happily entertained! LOL!

Thank you!

• Like 4

51 minutes ago, Anita said:

I finally watched it!!!. It was better than I thought, not the best but still good.the best shamy related  of the episode in order of preference.

- shamy comenting the mole in Amy's shoulder while they look at it in amy's bare shoulder (insert your own context here)

-Sheldon waiting for amy to get ready to left the apartament (in wich they live together).By the make up coment Domwe understand  he was waiting for her to have done her make up?

-all the interaction in the stairs, the complicity, the pat in the shoulder, and the way he scolds her for not follow her own orders, and he was really paying attention to her and staying out of it.

-the tag scene. he was teasing her, and flirting with her, he knows it,she knows it,we know it. 

And their place knows it too! :wink:

FB_IMG_1487782349533.jpg

• Like 3