Tensor

Ship Zone
[Spoilers] Shamy: Season 10

11,050 posts in this topic

Posted

1 minute ago, Jedichic98 said:

I noticed this the first time I watched the episode, There's a little monkey statute (who appears to be reading a book) on the windowsill, I'd say that's a nice little Amy detail. 

I'm loving how the apartment is becoming theirs. 

Yeah, I have noticed it too. And there is a kind of box from Dr Who (it looks like to me) close to champanhe botle in fridge. I just love how the apartment is becoming equally theirs as there are stuff from both everywhere.

Btw, Sheldon 's laptop was on the table in the scene shamy was getting ready to meet lenny. It seems he uses the table as desk at moment. :)

April, Sah, joyceraye and 4 others like this

Posted

44 minutes ago, Soopysue said:

Oh man, I messed up the quote thing AGAIN !!! I promise I'm not drinking already lol !!! Thank you very much, all 4 of you !
Love the gifs !!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Happiest Birthday to you!

Maddie, snapepans, Jonny and 5 others like this

Posted

To quote the girl of the day : Squeee!

Happy birthday to one of the best shippers I've ever met @soopysue. Hope you have a great day and that you stay as super positive and lovely and supportive as you are!

Soopysue, Jonny, joyceraye and 6 others like this

Posted (edited)

I enjoyed this week's episode. I do like them in 4B so I'm not bothered by the size, in any case it's way more cosy than 4A. 

I liked the little Shamy moments in the episode. They're such a team and I love that.

I did enjoy the tag, but only because Mayim and Jim are so good together and they nearly cracked up with laughter during that scene.

All in all, I liked it, but I've been very underwhelmed by the second half of the season and I'm not particularly excited about the next episode either, hopefully we end this season strong. Of course I'd like an engagement, but I could do with a drama free, cute little ep, like the fort episode.

Edited by Riley7
April, Shamyfan95, mirs1 and 6 others like this

Posted

6 minutes ago, Soopysue said:

Thanks very much for all the Birthday wishes, and kind words, you guys are all to cute & adorable ......just like our favourite couple !! X

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hope you are having/have had/will have a great day wherever you are. :))

Posted

53 minutes ago, Jonny said:

Re-watched it again this morning and it Just feels so normal now seeing them together in 4B and looking so domestic, even the small moments between them give off that vibe of complete togetherness. Like @mirs1 has said on a number of occasions recently they aren't married but they sure act like they are. :)

It's not some great or sudden realization moment for me as I have noticed this for a while but you get more and more examples each week of it. It's truly amazing how far they have come this season.

Yeah, the examples have been increasing each week and the vibe we get from their domestic bliss as they seem so married is really great! Amy cooking healthy and homemade cooking, Sheldon' s laptop open as it is ready for he could work any time in it, Amy' harp in their living room as she could play any time, Sheldon waiting for Amy as she was getting ready for they went out, man, I could not ask for more shamy goodness for now in my shamy must seen scenes list!  They are so good and that really make me feel really good! Keep the shamy goodness up! <3

mirs1, 2L344, Maddie and 3 others like this

Posted

6 minutes ago, spidergirl said:

Yeah, the examples have been increasing each week and the vibe we get from their domestic bliss as they seem so married is really great! Amy cooking healthy and homemade cooking, Sheldon' s laptop open as it is ready for he could work any time in it, Amy' harp in their living room as she could play any time, Sheldon waiting for Amy as she was getting ready for they went out, man, I could not ask for more shamy goodness for now in my shamy must seen scenes list!  They are so good and that really make me feel really good! Keep the shamy goodness up! <3

Yes. He trusts Amy.

But we need to remind ourselves, this guy is on the spectrum, and not only needs a 'keeper', at times, but also seems to want to be 'kept'.  That keeps his anxieties down.  Leonard ["He needs me and I need to be needed"] and Penny, and now, Amy provide that.  He's come a long way, with much credit to Leonard for making him feel secure by usually accommodating him and to Penny for consistently pushing Sheldon's comfort envelope. Without them, there's no Amy.

Posted

12 minutes ago, Capt. Hilts said:

Yes. He trusts Amy.

But we need to remind ourselves, this guy is on the spectrum, and not only needs a 'keeper', at times, but also seems to want to be 'kept'.  That keeps his anxieties down.  Leonard ["He needs me and I need to be needed"] and Penny, and now, Amy provide that.  He's come a long way, with much credit to Leonard for making him feel secure by usually accommodating him and to Penny for consistently pushing Sheldon's comfort envelope. Without them, there's no Amy.

I would like to add  that Sheldon's need to be kept has nothing to do imo with his ability of  love Amy. I mean Sheldon trusts Amy in all ways but he had been learning  to express himself better about emotions as he involved more with her emotionally. He is not with Amy for having a keeper, he is with her because he loves her and love brings trust. I hope I made sense here. :) 

joyceraye, Shamyyes, Maddie and 2 others like this

Posted (edited)

Anyway, I love how Sheldon has always thought Amy is beautiful...

fda5c2c0-ecd1-478b-b335-1a06c443d342.gif.559521063af806ccd9a7b36bba0ae4ef.gif

05ad999e-65c7-4f46-8ab4-518776af44b3.gif

So many good feelings! :)

Edited by spidergirl
Jonny, Maddie, 2L344 and 6 others like this