[Spoilers] Shamy: Season 10

Tensor

56 minutes ago, kaveri said:

Sheldon is shaping up to be an amazing boyfriend... in his own way... and im happy for Amy....

True! SHeldon is really getting out of his confort zone for try new things with Amy and for him it is really outstanding. He finally knows she is worth of that :)

Edited by spidergirl
  • Like 2

36 minutes ago, mirs1 said:

That was supposed to be a joke, based, indeed, on Sheldon's line in 10.1...

As for who's gonna be at the brunch, the playbill for the episode (which was posted on IG) lists a bunch of never-heard before characters, I guess they will be equally distributed between the brunch and the Con where Lenny are at, among which there is just one woman, also a never-heard before character. She's a Mrs. Something,  not a Dr., so probably she is not a scientist. If she is a guest at the brunch, I would like she is somebody which Amy has known through quilting or at some Chaucer lecture. That would be a nice heads up to her quirky hobbies...

Oh that is nice, if there is a woman ! I mean, sure, Amy is a woman, but i didn't want her to be the only woman there.  It would be a nice change see Sheldon and Amy interacting with  women from the workplace, rather than the same old , same old Stuart, Kripke and Bert. It is always guys guys guys.

I know the male to female gender is skewed in STEM fields( my boyfriend has first hand experienced this), but it doesn't have to be scientists, it could be anyone as you say-a friend, grad students, teaching assistants , hr person or even Sheldon's secret friend Alicia lol.

• Like 4

lol the fan-base will be thinking Coitus 2.0 might be happening next taping with that picture. Maybe not but the way I look at it the more bed scenes they do the more likely something will happen on that front. So fingers crossed!

Could just be a sweet or funny bed scene they are prepping for, hopefully Amy will get a much better night sleep if that's the case lol

Edited by Jonny
  • Like 8

2 minutes ago, spidergirl said:

I'm trying not get my hopes up but it is not easy, lol. Maybe that cuddle scene we have been waiting  for? It would be so awesome :wub:

Jonny and mirs1 like this 

Yeah...I'm trying also not to draw the obvious conclusion, but that's difficult not getting hopes too high!  Cuddling in that ridiculously small bed would be great too, they have done enough things off-screen during this experiment, let us see something...well, that sounds dirtier than I meant, LOL!!! Jim knows how to inflame a whole fandom indeed! Pretty sure the chat will be on fire for next taping! 

• Like 8

7 minutes ago, mirs1 said:

Yeah...I'm trying also not to draw the obvious conclusion, but that's difficult not getting hopes too high!  Cuddling in that ridiculously small bed would be great too, they have done enough things off-screen during this experiment, let us see something...well, that sounds dirtier than I meant, LOL!!! Jim knows how to inflame a whole fandom indeed! Pretty sure the chat will be on fire for next taping! 

He is indeed the captain of shamy ship and knows how to tease us,lol!

Oh surely the shamy thread will reach 200 pages!!

Edited by spidergirl
  • Like 5

Personally I don't want the next episode to be coitus 2.0. First, I'd like the sexual tension between them build a little longer befor coitus finally happens. Second, I really need their second time to be a more spontaneous one rather than a planned one like their first time. So if it happens outside the apartment, it'll be great.

Third, if this is not coitus and since we're sure coitus is coming soon. This means we'll get coitus plus one additional bed scene haha. 

More importantly, Regarding how much attention the show gets for Shamy's first time, I suppose they'll make their second time a big deal too and promote the hell out of it. So my guess is, just like engagement, we'll get teased with coitus 2.0 several times before it actually happens. This is probably the reason why Jim is allowed to post this pic. Because the writers want us to believe this is coitus 2.0. 

Edited by camelliayao
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, mirs1 said:

This looks quite interesting...

These two are just too cute.  

Since the assumption would be that the episode that they are working on this week would take place in week 4 of the "experiment"... I would love it if they showed that they were comfortable sleeping together now, which would be a great set up for an end of the "experiment" in week 5 and a "how do they go back to sleeping alone" scenario. 

• Like 8

1 hour ago, vonmar said:

These two are just too cute.  

Since the assumption would be that the episode that they are working on this week would take place in week 4 of the "experiment"... I would love it if they showed that they were comfortable sleeping together now, which would be a great set up for an end of the "experiment" in week 5 and a "how do they go back to sleeping alone" scenario. 

I think that Jim is showing us that he is getting his wish for more pillow talk.

• Like 5

11 hours ago, jenafan said:

I agree totally on this point.  I love the idea of others squirming in utter confusion, amazement, and/or awe in watching Sheldon and Amy intellectually battle it out and manage their relationship in their own quirky way.

Amy's silent agreement to the biodome LA made me so proud.   Yeah, Amy is the most "normal" of the two Sheldons, but it's good to see just how much they are alike and really do have in common. 

Seeing those affected by the wake created from Shamy's journeys and Leonard having to play translator is more hilarious than watching their bickering in private. 

Perhaps not so much for the other couples,  but for Shamy, I get a thrill when others get a glimpse of what goes on behind the curtain of Shamy's relationship.  How many of us were disappointed that there was no discussion about their sexual encounter among their friends or the group?   We are curious, and we expect others to be as well because Shamy are weird. Furthermore, they are fascinated by the lack of experiences that others have known/been doing for years that Shamy are just discovering. 

Shamy and how their relationship succeeds is such a mystery to those around them, especially Amy's affection for someone as difficult as Sheldon. There is no better way to get a fix on the intrigue than to watch it all unfold before their friends through some sort of revelation made by their public outbursts and interactions.

I get more enjoyment out of Lenny hearing Sheldon agree to go back to 4B to make out than if Shamy just walked through the door still angry and carried on in private with Lenny none the wiser of his desire.

Can somebody please explain to me what Penny's 'damn' was about ? She wasn't consigning Shamy to the netherworld and they don't use expletives on bbt . Is it a new form of expressing appreciation ?

1 minute ago, joyceraye said:

Can somebody please explain to me what Penny's 'damn' was about ? She wasn't consigning Shamy to the netherworld and they don't use expletives on bbt . Is it a new form of expressing appreciation ?

She basically meant damn girl, you got him good there. Lol. So yeah, appreciation for Amy's good comeback at Sheldon.

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, joyceraye said:

Penny didn't really get what the argument was about and looked to Leonard for approval to comment.  She was basically backing Amy up.  Stating that Amy's comment shut Sheldon down hard.

Edited by vonmar
  • Like 2

20 minutes ago, Judith said:

She basically meant damn girl, you got him good there. Lol. So yeah, appreciation for Amy's good comeback at Sheldon.

17 minutes ago, vonmar said:

Penny didn't really get what the argument was about and looked to Leonard for approval to comment.  She was basically backing Amy up.  Stating that Amy's comment shut Sheldon down hard.

Thank you.  I'll understand it better next time I watch it :) 

Now I just need to understand why she let him buy roller skates instead of shoes and I'll have a full grasp. That and whether he brushed his teeth before getting into his pyjamas and if so whether she could hear him.