Jump to content

[Spoilers] Shamy: Season 10


Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, Desdemona said:

I'm back from the dead. Oh boy, I have slept so much to get rid of this flu, that now I feel dizzy. I watched the episode and I liked most of it, especially the tag scene. When I saw Shamy hugging I had tears of joy in my eyes and screaming "how cute, how cute, how cute, how cute, how cute...." that I almost got a hickup. This hug was the cutest and loveliest thing I've seen so far and it beat the Shenny hug on Sheldon's birthday and swept it out of my memory. (Finally! I got a wonderful Shamy hug) I have also seen the promo of the next episode. It looks nice, but what I don't understand is why Sheldon struggles with this bottle of champaign so much? In the Champaign Reflection he had no problem to open Prof. Roger Abbotts champaign bottle. But maybe he is already drunk in that scene lol

Maybe the woman next to Bert accompanied him to the party or she is the woman who serves the meals at the Caltech Cafeteria? I love this little scene of Sheldon and Stuart its adorable :

The_Big_Bang_Theory_10x06_Promo_The_Fetal_Kick_Catalyst_HD.gif

Oh boy, Sheldon must be really drunk lol

BTW congratulations to your 500th post Spidergirl! 

He said in The Champagne Reflection that the pop of the bottle was a bit scary, even if he knew it was coming. It looks like this is the "problem" with the bottle also in the next episode, I guess amplified by the fact a bunch of people are watching him opening it...I hope you are feeling better now!

Edited by mirs1
  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As promised.. A report for 10x23. Shamy heavy.   OK some details on 10x23.....   Shamy were incredibly cute in this episode. It really marks how much they have grown to

If anyone is wondering.. He was wearing the same shirt from ear worm when he proposed. And yes a screamed like I did ear worm..  No, One is no "Okay" I will post the report here as well.. I

Guys sorry to spam this here.. But I'm so excited I got to meet her again! she remember me from last year and she was just the sweetest! She greeted me with a hug again, walked us down tot he corner,

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, Desdemona said:

I'm back from the dead. Oh boy, I have slept so much to get rid of this flu, that now I feel dizzy. I watched the episode and I liked most of it, especially the tag scene. When I saw Shamy hugging I had tears of joy in my eyes and screaming "how cute, how cute, how cute, how cute, how cute...." that I almost got a hickup. This hug was the cutest and loveliest thing I've seen so far and it beat the Shenny hug on Sheldon's birthday and swept it out of my memory. (Finally! I got a wonderful Shamy hug) I have also seen the promo of the next episode. It looks nice, but what I don't understand is why Sheldon struggles with this bottle of champaign so much? In the Champaign Reflection he had no problem to open Prof. Roger Abbotts champaign bottle. But maybe he is already drunk in that scene lol

Maybe the woman next to Bert accompanied him to the party or she is the woman who serves the meals at the Caltech Cafeteria? I love this little scene of Sheldon and Stuart its adorable :

The_Big_Bang_Theory_10x06_Promo_The_Fetal_Kick_Catalyst_HD.gif

Oh boy, Sheldon must be really drunk lol

BTW congratulations to your 500th post Spidergirl! 

So glad you're back, @Desdemona . I have missed your shamy romantic content posts, we make a nice team, lol! :wink:

Thanks so much. I just love being around talking with nice and clever people who loves tbbt and our shamy.

Did you see The hug? How many times did you rewatch it? I think I broke a guiness record about how many times I have been rewatching it! :icon_cheesygrin:

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, 2L344 said:

Anyone else tried to ignore the Lenny convo in the kitchen in order to try to hear the Shamy argument in the background? I got the beginning with Sheldon saying "I dont want to, I HAVE to!" but it got pretty garbled after lol...

I loves Amy's startled reaction when she almost got caught sitting in the spot. Glad she knew enough to get out of it, that wouldve been too much to bite off just then! Her deadpan look away when Sheldon commented that his spot was warm--was the look because she recalled Sheldon's snarky comment about the heat her rear generates? I assumed so but wasnt sure.

Finally get an "all in" hug from sheldon vs. the patronizing kind of "pat" that hes given in the past, its about time!

Yeah I think she looked away because she would have given the game away that she had sat on the spot. Didn't get that reference to her hot bottom at the time but you might be right, Sheldon probably knew she had sat there because of the heat the spot was radiating lol

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, mirs1 said:

He said in The Champagne Reflection that the pop of the bottle was a bit scary, even if he knew it was coming. It looks like this is the "problem" with the bottle also in the next episode, I guess amplified by the fact a bunch of people are watching him opening it...I hope you are feeling better now!

See I forgot about that part. Thanks for reminding me Mirs! :shy: I'm still struggling with breathing and coughing, but I try my best to get well soon. 

But still it is nice to see that Sheldon works on his fears. 

Dammit I've already spent my 100 likes for today. 

23 minutes ago, spidergirl said:

So glad you're back, @Desdemona . I have missed your shamy romantic content posts, we make a nice team, lol! :wink:

Thanks so much. I just love being around talking with nice and clever people who loves tbbt and our shamy.

Did you see The hug? How many times did you rewatch it? I think I broke a guiness record about how many times I have been rewatching it! :icon_cheesygrin:

 

Indeed. :shy:

Oh I didn't count, but I watched it a lot, sucking in every little detail about it. My favorite part was when Sheldon squeezed Amy as he wrapped his arms around her. That and the fact that he rubbed his check and chin against her hair, felt so intimate and tender, that my heart still skips a beat every time I see it.

BTW I wanted to apologize for the day before yesterday, I understood it wrong and overreacted. I'm sorry that I accused you @April

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Desdemona said:

See I forgot about that part. Thanks for reminding me Mirs! :shy: I'm still struggling with breathing and coughing, but I try my best to get well soon. 

But still it is nice to see that Sheldon works on his fears. 

Dammit I've already spent my 100 likes for today. 

Indeed. :shy:

Oh I didn't count, but I watched it a lot, sucking in every little detail about it. My favorite part was when Sheldon squeezed Amy as he wrapped his arms around her. That and the fact that he rubbed his check and chin against her hair, felt so intimate and tender, that my heart still skips a beat every time I see it.

Same here. It was a very tender hug and for someone who didnt like to hug, Sheldon showed that he really enjoys to hug and touches Amy nowdays. He was so confortable as he rubbed his chin against Amy s hair, I wondered if they were already cuddling on bed, as it seemed they got used somewhere between these two weeks of living together to touch each other often than usual. Amy opened her arms and Sheldon  quickly opened his back and also squeezed Amy  a bit .

They are so into sharing every moment of their lives together :wub:

Edited by spidergirl
  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Desdemona said:

BTW I wanted to apologize for the day before yesterday, I understood it wrong and overreacted. I'm sorry that I accused you @April

It's alright, misunderstandings happen! No hard feelings! <3

shamyhugbathroom1005.gif

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, 2L344 said:

Anyone else tried to ignore the Lenny convo in the kitchen in order to try to hear the Shamy argument in the background? I got the beginning with Sheldon saying "I dont want to, I HAVE to!" but it got pretty garbled after lol...

I loves Amy's startled reaction when she almost got caught sitting in the spot. Glad she knew enough to get out of it, that wouldve been too much to bite off just then! Her deadpan look away when Sheldon commented that his spot was warm--was the look because she recalled Sheldon's snarky comment about the heat her rear generates? I assumed so but wasnt sure.

Finally get an "all in" hug from sheldon vs. the patronizing kind of "pat" that hes given in the past, its about time!

Knowing Amy's posterior and the heat that generates from it  I'm surprised that he didn't recognize that someone was sitting on his Spot. 

I was expecting him to say something like "This is strange, I'm sensing another butt shape and this heat is familiar to me too.... That was you, Amy!" and point at her with his index finger. 

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, spidergirl said:

Same here. It was a very tender hug and for someone who didnt like to hug, Sheldon showed that he really enjoys to hug and touches Amy nowdays. He was so confortable as he rubbed his chin against Amy s hair, I wondered if they were already cuddling on bed, as it seemed they got used somewhere between these two weeks of living together to touch each other often than usual. Amy opened her arms and Sheldon  quickly opened his back and also squeezed Amy  a bit .

They are so into sharing every moment of their lives together :wub:

I'm sure they cuddle from time to time. I'm dreaming that Sheldon even snuggles up at Amy when she sleeps and spoons with her while he delves his face into her hair,  smells her dandruff shampoo and whispers: "I love you my little peach", before he sinks into sleep. 

I so hope that after their experiment he realizes how comfortable he felt living with Amy and asks her to live with him forever and kneels in Front of her and proposes to show her how serious he is. Amy looks at him with watery eyes and whispers "I would love to" and kneels as well to hug and kiss him happily, while happy tears run down her cheeks. 

19 minutes ago, April said:

It's alright, misunderstandings happen! No hard feelings! <3

shamyhugbathroom1005.gif

Thank you! I love this gif so much! It displays their mutual love for each other so perfectly and clearly. Thank you Mayim and Jim for your great work! I love Shamy so much! :giveheart:

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Lady in Red said:

He had something more important to say to her at that moment.  But, he is a very bright man, and I'm sure he realizes it was Amy.   

This is going to come up again.  Amy will be sitting in that spot before the end of this season.

This ^^! *nods*

And it was Amy's warm, as surely he with his sensitive butt knows the difference  and as it was hers, it was okay. :)

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Lady in Red said:

He had something more important to say to her at that moment.  But, he is a very bright man, and I'm sure he realizes it was Amy.   

This is going to come up again.  Amy will be sitting in that spot before the end of this season.

You are right Lady in Red he had. I'm sure the moment Amy will sit on his spot will be the moment he proposes to her. Or the moment she will sink down perplex on his spot because he wants to move together permanently and asks her to do a message for their answering machine. #when dreams come true 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Desdemona said:

but what I don't understand is why Sheldon struggles with this bottle of champagne so much? In the Champagne Reflection he had no problem to open Prof. Roger Abbotts champagne bottle.

He was doing it wrong anyway.

1 hour ago, 2L344 said:

was the look because she recalled Sheldon's snarky comment about the heat her rear generates?

I didn't think about that, but it could well be.

1 hour ago, Jonny said:

Didn't get that reference to her hot bottom at the time but you might be right. Sheldon probably knew she had sat there because of the heat the spot was radiating.

I've always said Amy is hot. :icon_biggrin: 

49 minutes ago, Desdemona said:

I was expecting him to say something like "This is strange, I'm sensing another butt shape and this heat is familiar to me too.

Also:-

Amy, you've dropped a dollar and thirty two cents on the couch.

:icon_biggrin: 

36 minutes ago, Desdemona said:

and kneels in Front of her and proposes to show her how serious he is.

I suspect that, before we get the real proposal, they'll give us a few more "Amy Farrah Fowler, will you .....................?" scenes, just to toy with us, and put us off the scent.

Edited by Stephen Hawking
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I believe there is one bed scene tonight's tapping. I am trying to keep my hopes low but I am failling miserably, lol. Because after an awful first night sharing a bed but they made out later and after an ugly row that the made up was sealed with such tight and warm hug, the audience needs to see how much they are confortable sleeping together and sharing a few more intimate gestures. 

Dont believe in big C  for now, but they are getting there faster than I thought they would. And that chance realy pleases me as shipper. :)

Edited by spidergirl
  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Since the snuggling in bed picture came from Jim when they did rehearsals for the episode they tape tonight I'm pretty certain we'll get a bed scene of some sorts. I don't even care what kind of scene it will be cause I'm a sucker for even the most innocent bed time snuggles.

Ideally though I would love to get either an update on how well they sleep together now (bonus points if Sheldon is spooning Amy this time!) or... well... one thing leading to another, if you get my drift. Or all of it - because now that they're writing all those fanfic-y episodes why the hell not!?? LOL

Anyway, fingers crossed we'll get some news tomorrow!

elementaryfingerscrossed.gif

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, spidergirl said:

I believe there is one bed scene tonight's tapping. I am trying to keep my hopes low but I am failling miserably, lol. Because after an awful first night sharing a bed but they made out later and after an ugly row that the made up was sealed with such tight and warm hug, the audience needs to see how much they are confortable sleeping together and sharing a few more intimate gestures. 

Dont believe in big C  for now, but they are getting there faster than I thought they would. And that chance realy pleases me as shipper. :)

Yeah I am hoping at the very least we hear in dialogue that they are having much better nights, if they want to have a scene that also conveys that it would be nice as well. :)

Restless nights is one of the biggest factors that could prevent the experiment being deemed as a success. So movement on that front could be huge.

Tired, I can't type for shit right now. I think people know what I am roughly trying to say lol

Edited by Jonny
  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, 2L344 said:

Anyone else tried to ignore the Lenny convo in the kitchen in order to try to hear the Shamy argument in the background? I got the beginning with Sheldon saying "I dont want to, I HAVE to!" but it got pretty garbled after lol...

I loves Amy's startled reaction when she almost got caught sitting in the spot. Glad she knew enough to get out of it, that wouldve been too much to bite off just then! Her deadpan look away when Sheldon commented that his spot was warm--was the look because she recalled Sheldon's snarky comment about the heat her rear generates? I assumed so but wasnt sure.

Finally get an "all in" hug from sheldon vs. the patronizing kind of "pat" that hes given in the past, its about time!

Yes ! Me ! This sort of thing drives me crackers. I posted about it in the Hot Tub Contamination thread as soon as I'd seen the episode. I couldn't comment on what I thought until I'd had my rant. The subtitles only say 'inaudible/indistinct in background'. I caught Amy saying something like 'Yoga classes' at the end.

They did it in Line Substitution as well, when Beverly was telling Amy about Sheldon. 'Unorthodox' was one puzzling word I caught for which I'd like to know the context. It's hard to block out Penny's conversation in both episodes.

I too like the hug in the tag, where Sheldon's 'Gollum' is inaudible but readable if one really tries all alternatives until one fits.. (And I really was trying for hours until I got it.)

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, joyceraye said:

I too like the hug in the tag, where Sheldon's 'Gollum' is inaudible but readable if one really tries all alternatives until one fits.. (And I really was trying for hours until I got it.)

You may be right! Gollum was one of nicknames Sheldon wanted for Amy in season 7 and he hugged her as she was his precious. :)

And after rewatching the scene a few more times ( a hell for me, lol!) I think  Sheldon  said one single word. 

Excuses for gushing over a shamy scene are always  welcome :wub:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, joyceraye said:

I too like the hug in the tag, where Sheldon's 'Gollum' is inaudible but readable if one really tries all alternatives until one fits.. (And I really was trying for hours until I got it.)

I honestly don't think it's that. It doesn't fit at all. I'm sticking with a quick "come here". Makes the most sense and fits the lip movements.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, April said:

I honestly don't think it's that. It doesn't fit at all. I'm sticking with a quick "come here". Makes the most sense and fits the lip movements.

I normally would say "come here" as two separate words in the form of a command, order or request.  Said more gently it would be enunciated as "comere" with the two words sort of slurred together.  If that makes sense.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, 2L344 said:

Anyone else tried to ignore the Lenny convo in the kitchen in order to try to hear the Shamy argument in the background? I got the beginning with Sheldon saying "I dont want to, I HAVE to!" but it got pretty garbled after lol...

I loves Amy's startled reaction when she almost got caught sitting in the spot. Glad she knew enough to get out of it, that wouldve been too much to bite off just then! Her deadpan look away when Sheldon commented that his spot was warm--was the look because she recalled Sheldon's snarky comment about the heat her rear generates? I assumed so but wasnt sure.

Finally get an "all in" hug from sheldon vs. the patronizing kind of "pat" that hes given in the past, its about time!

I've tried and tried, and this is all I can make out:

Sheldon, "I don't want to.  I need too."

Amy, "I don't believe that.............fan club....yoga class"

Sheldon, "Well I was thinking.....all the time...latest subscription...."

Sheldon, "...........always with you......fall even more in love with me"

 

That is all I can get, and I don't even know if that is accurate.

Edited by jenafan
  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.