[Spoilers] Shamy: Season 10

Tensor

3 minutes ago, Judith said:

I think that the colours are only about Sheldon's mood. White wasn't a coincidence at all. IIRC green means bravery (Earworm, for example). Purple means love. Black depression (he wore black in 2003 approximation, for example). Red anger. Not sure about blue. Maybe calmness. 

Yeah. Sheldon also wore black in Aquarium episode and green in computer broken episode. The long sleeve tshirt he wore in monday s episode was purple and suited well with that hug :wub:

The white in Opening was a perfect choice . :)

5 minutes ago, jenafan said:

IDK, in my head cannon, I'm thinking of an upcoming scene where Shamy are canoodling in bed fully clothed in their night garmets and Sheldon asks Amy if they can just keep going, that he doesn't want to wait any longer, to Amy's shock and delight.  After all, if the experiment is going to be fully tested, shouldn't their intimate life be part of it?

Then we get to see the after affects.  Do they get hungry and head to the kitchen smiling and looking at each other with a loving glow while making tea?  Do they fall asleep holding on to each other?   Even better, do we get to see them snuggling and discussing the experience with each other, perhaps agreeing to now make it a regular part of their relationship.

What would be hilarious is if Lenny hear Penny's bed coming apart from 4A and determine Sheldon is definately not coming back now.   Shamy have christened 4B as their own.   Time to move Amy's bed in.

This post should  get at least 10 likes!! :wub:

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, mirs1 said:

Yes, that was I think very similar to the t-shirt he had in the pilot, I wonder if there's some deep meaning behind it or it's just a coincidence. Amy's shirt, though, is brand new. I think it's safe to say that most of her dresses were lost with the flood and now she has a new wardrobe. I'm wondering if that has to do with Mayim's loosing weight this summer...probably the customs department had to buy her new clothes and they took the chance for a little makeover, nothing fancy, of course, still 100% Amy's style. Basically they did the opposite they usually do with Jim, for him they just buy the same t-shirt in a different size periodically, accordingly with his work-out schedule, LOL!

If it's the one I'm thinking of, it's a beige greyish Flash one and I think he's worn it a few times.

Edited by A Shamy gal
  • Like 4

16 minutes ago, jenafan said:

Let us not forget the comedy potential of Shamy arguing over whose fault it was that the bed broke and why while in the midst of explaining the damage to Penny.

You edited it! At least another 10 likes for this part too! :)

Edited by spidergirl
  • Like 3

So Ep. 5's gonna be available tonight at 02:00 (and that's almost prime time in the US, I think) anyway, I'm gonna be able to see the hug in real time and gush over it like the nerd I am AND afterwards, I just know I'm gonna wanna vent and get it all off my chest. Luckily this thread is here for that. Eeek, being unspoiled really makes you appreciate the little bits of info we usually get. 

• Like 6

18 minutes ago, Judith said:

I think that the colours are only about Sheldon's mood. White wasn't a coincidence at all. IIRC green means bravery (Earworm, for example). Purple means love. Black depression (he wore black in 2003 approximation, for example). Red anger. Not sure about blue. Maybe calmness. 

Oh we hat the topic last year but never really followed through with checking the colour codes through the season but some people listed examples and it fits more often than not. The colours follow the Green Lantern system:

Red = rage/anger
Orange = greed
Yellow = fear
Green = willpower
Blue = hope
Indigo = compassion
Violet = love

There's also black for death and white for life but Idk how that would correlate with a basic emotion. Maybe grief and joy respectively?? Sheldon often wears black in dire situations, but not always. And the only time he wears white is when you can see him in his white undershirt which basically never happens except that one time in Opening Night. So that's not enough data here. lol

But uhm yeah, during the last episodes he's been wearing a violet undershirt and if the theory holds true this should represent the underlying love for Amy as a baseline and then on top you get a green shirt to symbolise his determination when agreeing to the experiment in 10x04 or the red one to show his anger in 10x05. And as said, I'm a bit unsure what black is exactly supposed to mean so his black shirt with the blue Star Trek print in 10x04 is just ???? uhm..? his worries about the experiment!?? Or something.

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, jenafan said:

IDK, in my head cannon, I'm thinking of an upcoming scene where Shamy are canoodling in bed fully clothed in their night garmets and Sheldon asks Amy if they can just keep going, that he doesn't want to wait any longer, to Amy's shock and delight.  After all, if the experiment is going to be fully tested, shouldn't their intimate life be part of it?

Then we get to see the after affects.  Do they get hungry and head to the kitchen smiling and looking at each other with a loving glow while making tea?  Do they fall asleep holding on to each other?   Even better, do we get to see them snuggling and discussing the experience with each other, perhaps agreeing to now make it a regular part of their relationship.

What would be hilarious is if Lenny hear Penny's bed coming apart from 4A and determine Sheldon is definately not coming back now.   Shamy have christened 4B as their own.   Time to move Amy's bed in.

Let us not forget the comedy potential of Shamy arguing over whose fault it was that the bed broke and why while in the midst of explaining the damage to Penny.

Amy, "Perhaps if you hadn't waited 9 months, I would not have been so determined!"

Sheldon, "Well, if you had stopped screaming in my ear to keep going,  we would still have a bed, and your hair wouldn't look like a rat's nest!"

Amy says rubbing the back of her head,  "Thank goodness Penny thought to have a cushioned headboard, or I'd have a headache right now!"

Sheldon, "I guess her experience with this kind of activity worked in your favor, then!"

Penny proceeds to roll her eyes.

Omg, it would be so funny!!! :icon_cheesygrin:

The dialogue is so shamy-ish!

"Well, if you had stopped screaming in my ear to keep going,we would still have a bed and your hair wouldnt look like a rat s nest!"

Perfection! :wub:

Thank you for helping me to forget  that we dont have spoilers of last night episode! :)

• Like 7

21 minutes ago, April said:

Oh we hat the topic last year but never really followed through with checking the colour codes through the season but some people listed examples and it fits more often than not. The colours follow the Green Lantern system:

Red = rage/anger
Orange = greed
Yellow = fear
Green = willpower
Blue = hope
Indigo = compassion
Violet = love

There's also black for death and white for life but Idk how that would correlate with a basic emotion. Maybe grief and joy respectively?? Sheldon often wears black in dire situations, but not always. And the only time he wears white is when you can see him in his white undershirt which basically never happens except that one time in Opening Night. So that's not enough data here. lol

But uhm yeah, during the last episodes he's been wearing a violet undershirt and if the theory holds true this should represent the underlying love for Amy as a baseline and then on top you get a green shirt to symbolise his determination when agreeing to the experiment in 10x04 or the red one to show his anger in 10x05. And as said, I'm a bit unsure what black is exactly supposed to mean so his black shirt with the blue Star Trek print in 10x04 is just ???? uhm..? his worries about the experiment!?? Or something.

Oh, I know about the Green Lantern system.

I'm pretty sure that the white in ON was a symbol for virginity. I think that the black shirt in 10x4 was supposed to symbolise the seriousness of his conversation with Amy.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Susana Alcira said:

I can´t find Kaley´s IG video! And all you say a about Alex... is she coming again???

It's Kaley's IG story video - no I don't know where you get them either but it's on several others IG accounts if you look there. 

Alex is a girl who works for the Big Bang team, she has an IG account and put pics up from behind the scenes sometimes. :) 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Judith said:

I think that the black shirt in 10x4 was supposed to symbolise the seriousness of his conversation with Amy.

Hmmm, black to indicate the seriousness of the situation? That could work.

4 minutes ago, Tenji said:

Guys, I don't know if anyone spotted this but there is an IG photo that was posted last night of the BBT program for yesterday's taping. The IG'er goes on to say how lucky she was to get in on VIP tickets and how great the experience was. I left a little message asking if the episode was good and what it was about. No response as of yet but she looks like a dedicated fan so hopefully she'll share the love!

Thank you!

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Tenji said:

Guys, I don't know if anyone spotted this but there is an IG photo that was posted last night of the BBT program for yesterday's taping. The IG'er goes on to say how lucky she was to get in on VIP tickets and how great the experience was. I left a little message asking if the episode was good and what it was about. No response as of yet but she looks like a dedicated fan so hopefully she'll share the love!

Yeah, I've seen it and I've been checking her IG ever so often through the day to see if see replied. lol

• Like 7

9 minutes ago, Tenji said:

Oh fantastic ! Thank you so much xX

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Tenji said:

Thank you very much! :)

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, heres2U said:

I also saw a post on Mayim's IG by someone who had been at the taping last night. So I sent them a short gentle message asking if they'd like to share anything about the show.  Fingers crossed !!

Thanks so much ! Fingers crossed ! 

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, heres2U said:

I also saw a post on Mayim's IG by someone who had been at the taping last night. So I sent them a short gentle message asking if they'd like to share anything about the show.  Fingers crossed !!

Thank you very much ( quote didnt work well in last post) :)

Edited by spidergirl
  • Like 3

I appreciate all your efforts, I would 'like' but it looks like i used up my like post limit.

Fingers crossed, if nothing pans out I am sure something will come out in the coming days.

Edited by Jonny
  • Like 3