[Spoilers] Shamy: Season 10

Tensor

20 hours ago, Judith said:

I don't think so. There's literally nothing they can do to prevent spoilers from leaking. When they taped Opening Night they released the spoilers themselves during the taping since they figured they'd leak anyway and they wanted to have control of that. So I doubt they would even bother asking people to not say anything.

Well, IDK, they could have bribed people or something, lol.  I'm just trying to find an explanation for this lack of spoilers :icon_wink: This is not normal!!! :laugh: I don't know how many people are in the live audience, but not a single one could leak a taping report? I'm going crazy over here :icon_neutral:

4 hours ago, mjc45 said:

spoilers will be granted:cool:.

YOU FORUM BOSS!! :vinsent:

1 hour ago, Sylphadora said:

Well, IDK, they could have bribed people or something, lol.  I'm just trying to find an explanation for this lack of spoilers :icon_wink: This is not normal!!! :laugh: I don't know how many people are in the live audience, but not a single one could leak a taping report? I'm going crazy over here :icon_neutral:

YOU FORUM BOSS!! :vinsent:

I don't know if you've read this but we have a miniscule spoiler: there's going to be a Fun with Flags scene in 10.7 and in general there will be Shamy fun scenes. Also probably a bed scene.

mjc45 will be going tomorrow so if they show 10.7 to the audience maybe he'll be able to tell us something.

• Like 3

It feels quiet around here, like the lull before the storm lol. If we end up with information from three episodes this week it could get a bit manic around here lol

Edited by Jonny
  • Like 6

It feels quiet around here, like the lull before the storm lol. If we end up with information from three episodes this week it could get a bit manic around here lol

I feel like there will be plenty to discuss tomorrow. So excited!!

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, Jonny said:

True, lol! So we should get a huge  amount of energy for keeping discuss for hours and hours! :icon_cheesygrin:

I am going to sleep, good night, everyone :)

Edited by spidergirl
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Jonny said:

That's what I'm hoping :icon_cheesygrin:

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Jonny said:

Yeah I like the gifs and there are plenty out there. This season is going to generate even more sweet Shamy ones judging by the scenes we have seen so far!

I get what you are saying about the dark times, I can't watch early Season 9 up to Spock Resonance. Last time I tried to watch them, I found myself skipping most of the episodes, too painful. I might never watch some of them again, well not for a very long time at least.

But that is all in the past there is no need at all to dwell on that, not with how far they have come since they got back together.

Fingers crossed we learn something new this week, no guarantees we will before Thursday/Friday so best to go into this week with low expectations. That way if we learn nothing we don't get too down and despondent but if we do learn something it creates more excitement.

Like you I thought I would skip through the first nine episodes when the bluray came out, just wasn't fun to watch the first time around. but you know what? I binge watched 1-11 and what a difference it makes when you put them all together like that, ending with 9.11...it's like a long movie that has drama but ends nicely. Try it sometime, you might be pleasantly surprised!

• Like 6