[Spoilers] Shamy: Season 10

Tensor

i'm honestly crying this experiment is turning out so much better than i could have ever expected!!!

is there a taping tonight and if so, for what episode #? also are we going to get info from last week maybe? 

thanks! 

• Like 7

Wtf is going on!!! As if in every episode since they started the experiment we've got a hug every time!! N omfg that mitt slap on her ass n just his whole behaviour lately... Are we sure it's still the same writers doing these episodes?? :icon_cheesygrin::icon_cheesygrin:

• Like 4

Men usually complain about women talk too much but Sheldon really loves listening to his Amy. More and complex she talks, more he gets randy, lol!

Sheldon and Amy are really a perfect match and this living arragements experience is really bringing their best as they bond into such domestic bliss. It is so warm to see them week by week getting more confortable and connecting their lives as it was only one. :wub:

After 6 years of relationship where 5 of them happened in a glacial pace, it is great to see finnaly writers giving to them the perfcet conditions for they build a solid and unbreaking relationship

Tell me how is supposed to separate them as the experience ends? Yes, writters? No chance, they wont let you do that to them!

We dont let them!

Gosh, I am so happy and the night of potencial spoilers havent started yet! :)

Edited by spidergirl
  • Like 7

How can they revert back to the status quo after all we have seen? I mean seriously.

To quote Molaro from an interview a few weeks back:

“It begins as a five-week experiment on the show, so [it will last] at least for that long. But what’s great is it also functions as a creative experiment for us on the writing side.

“The beauty of Sheldon and Amy is so much is new to them. Even small, simple things like having people over for brunch for the first time can be an adventure. Which, incidentally, is something we will be exploring.”

Source: http://www.inquisitr.com/3601771/how-long-sheldon-and-amy-will-keep-living-together-on-the-big-bang-theory-according-to-the-shows-executive-producer/

And boy are they! From a creative standpoint they have found a fricking goldmine. :good2:

• Like 9

Actually, hang on: do we absolutely know that the tag scene is Sheldon and Stuart drunkenly bonding? I thought I read somewhere on these 'ere pages that the tag scene might be the Shamy drunkenly flirting? Did I dream that? 

Because if the tag scene is the Shamy flirting and hammered on a thimbleful of mimosa?

Slurring as they attempt ever more convoluted logic conundrums 'So you shouldn't be surprised that I am not surprised that you are not surprised that I am not surprised that.....'?

Drunkenly eye-coitusing? Getting handsy and sloppy and bashful?

.....I....I don't know if I have the strength. Or the vocabulary. My people don't do happy.

Edited by wowbagger
  • Like 7

12 minutes ago, Kathleen said:

i'm honestly crying this experiment is turning out so much better than i could have ever expected!!!

is there a taping tonight and if so, for what episode #? also are we going to get info from last week maybe? 

thanks! 

Yes, there's a taping tonight! @mjc45 is going and generously providing us with spoilers!! <3

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, wowbagger said:

Actually, hang on: do we absolutely know that the tag scene is Sheldon and Stuart drunkenly bonding? I thought I read somewhere on these 'ere pages that the tag scene might be the Shamy drunkenly flirting? Did I dream that? 

Because if the tag scene is the Shamy flirting and hammered on a thimbleful of mimosa.....I....I don't know if I have the strength. Or the vocabulary. My people don't do happy.

When we saw the promo it looked like it could be a tag like scene but we don't know for certain. It looked like Sheldon and Stuart were the only ones around but it could have just been the camera angle.

4 minutes ago, Lina78 said:

Sorry for asking but I'm not familiar with this expression. What "get rangy" mean? (English not my native language as you already have figured out)

Randy = turned on, sexually aroused or excited.

Edited by Jonny
  • Like 2

Just now, Jonny said:

When we saw the promo it looked like it could be a tag like scene but we don't know for certain. It looked like Sheldon and Stuart were the only ones around but it could have just been the camera angle.

There's a promo pic about that scene, Amy is at the kitchen island, putting the leftover away. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, April said:

I'm sure he is. That ring is still waiting in his save after all! :wub:

OMG Yes, let's take that awful misguided discourse and burn it to the ground. Salt the earth for good measure. That "sexual!Sheldon" meme from last year? Canon! Hallelujah!!

And I agree, it's not just her mind. That ass slap thing between them always had an awkward sexual connotation so this is really Sheldon being full on flirty physically as well. And this is also my favourite of the three we've seen so far. Fish Guts and Thanksgiving made me cringe a bit - but this is really super cute and playful! <3

Also, it's hilarious that of all the things to come back of the more sexual Sheldon from the failed pilot it's apparently the idea that he is an "ass man". LOL

So spot on.

The so called Fish Guts punishment I wasn't that much of a fan of probably because there was such a disconnect there between Sheldon and Amy on spanking, Sheldon viewing it as the childhood form of discipline Amy something else and something more adult themed entirely lol.

Thanksgiving was a drunken slap on the bum so you could question how much affection was really behind it and how much was the alcohol though Amy did seem to enjoy it. I wasn't that much of a fan of that scene.

This seems completely different, both very flirty and playful. Easily the best of the three examples. :)

Edited by Jonny
  • Like 5

Agree about the three examples of spanking scenes, the s10 ep6 is the best of them

Because the fish and the thanksgiving were about two people with a different meaning for the reason for do/accept the spanking. I mean the flirty tone was not the intention of Sheldon who was galaxies  far away of intentionally to flirt with his girlfriend. 

This sneak peak is flirty to both and also with that playfull tone that Sheldon  and Amy were not used before they live together. Communication between them finally happens  connected in same channel :)

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, Jonny said:

So spot on.

The so called Fish Guts punishment I wasn't that much of a fan of probably because there was such a disconnect there between Sheldon and Amy on spanking, Sheldon viewing it as the childhood form of discipline Amy something else and something more adult themed entirely lol.

Thanksgiving was a drunken slap on the bum so you could question how much affection was really behind it and how much was the alcohol though Amy did seem to enjoy it. I wasn't that much of a fan of that scene.

This seems completely different, both very flirty and playful. Easily the best of the three examples. :)

Exactly my thoughts when I did my rewatch this summer and now seeing this.

If nothing else the direct comparison of those scenes demonstrates (like many of the other revisited ~Shamy's greatest hits~ moments we got) just how much more on the same page they are now. I couldn't be happier about where this is all going. <3

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, April said:

If nothing else the direct comparison of those scenes demonstrates (like many of the other revisited ~Shamy's greatest hits~ moments we got) just how much more on the same page they are now. I couldn't be happier about where this is all going. <3

Interesting idea, so in terms of on screen events still left to 'straighten out' (for want of a better term) or repeat is there anything left, leaving aside more coitus? Perhaps another SIK, post-coital cuddling.... 

At some point soon TPTB will want to revert to some more 'classic' TBBT episodes like last year I imagine, so will all this new found intimacy and sexual energy be relegated to the back boiler again or can we hope for a more flirty, tactical, sexually aware Shamy, regardless of the LA's come the end of the experiment. 

11 minutes ago, Listgirl said:

Interesting idea, so in terms of on screen events still left to 'straighten out' (for want of a better term) or repeat is there anything left, leaving aside more coitus? Perhaps another SIK, post-coital cuddling.... 

At some point soon TPTB will want to revert to some more 'classic' TBBT episodes like last year I imagine, so will all this new found intimacy and sexual energy be relegated to the back boiler again or can we hope for a more flirty, tactical, sexually aware Shamy, regardless of the LA's come the end of the experiment. 

If they can find a way to shift their sex life from a big event planned sort of thing to a more normal couple spontaneous type of setup that would be great. 

I think that could be very much on the cards, I always thought after the second time they did it then it would become perhaps more regular because this side of their relationship is still very new to both of them and they had to process it. But living together especially permanently could also get them to that goal as well. No question being in close proximity and living under the same roof has awakened them more sexually especially Sheldon.

If they can sort that out, have the living situation become permanent and then save a proposal towards the end of the season that would be absolutely fantastic and I would imagine meets most if not all our dreams especially for this season.

Edited by Jonny
  • Like 2

14 minutes ago, vonmar said:

So I've watched the sneak peek a couple of more times (okay, a couple of dozen more times).  So many things are going on here.,,,

Of course Sheldon would use the word "randy".  It's right up there with "hokum" and "malarkey"

They discussed hosting guests in 4B and he shot the idea down, but reconsiders and surprises Amy with the brunch. This is the most visual example of Sheldon bowing to Amy's POV that I think I've ever seen.

The way Amy's mind works is a huge turn on for him.  That kills me, because it is so Sheldon, they are twerking his personality in such a "Sheldony" way.

Sheldon is not an "ass-man".  He is an "Amy's ass-man". 

Being semi-spoiler free has been killing me....hope we get some great stuff tonight.

It will be okay