The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tensor

[Spoilers] Shamy: Season 10

33 minutes ago, kelliluvtbbt said:

About two years ago.... the psychic said,"give yourself to the relationship... once you do...all your other pursuits will come into focus"...

Amy is the key to his happiness... everything would fall into place once he committed to her....

then he fled & came back... then they broke up... then he realized the psychic wasn't so full of malarkey after all. He wanted her back... he got her back (thanks to an earworm) . He has been giving pieces of himself to her since the middle of season 9 and you see him now. HE IS HAPPY ... she IS his key. :kissing:

Just BEAUTIFUL, Kelli!!!

• Like 5

Okay do we think Sheldon did this 100% on his own? Or did he ask Penny and Bernadette...

something about him googling brunch. Then buying champagne and brunch fixings all by himself is so hawt. 

• Like 6

13 minutes ago, boys3allc said:

Okay do we think Sheldon did this 100% on his own? Or did he ask Penny and Bernadette...

something about him googling brunch. Then buying champagne and brunch fixings all by himself is so hawt. 

I said something about that on tumblr lol I think it was all on his own!

https://shamybabboos.tumblr.com/post/152315348679/okay-sheldon-surprising-amy-and-slapping-her

I had it in caps locks, so you know I was freaking out lol

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Lina78 said:

Sorry for asking but I'm not familiar with this expression. What "get randy" mean? (English not my native language as you already have figured out)

'Randy' is the word used in the UK for male sexual arousal. It can be a synonym for the American word 'horny' or it can describe a similar condition that is less acute but ongoing. :)

It's in character for Sheldon to use some words more in use in the UK than in the US. Malarkey and hokum, as someone else has pointed out, are examples. He probably thinks they're more polite. 

• Like 4

I've never felt compelled to post in one of these forums before... but the sneak peek we got today! i had to make an account and share in the discussion. honestly, it's been said a million times before, but being spoiler free has made me a little crazy lately... and that video was just was I needed :giveheart:

I think that Sheldon and Amy will bang again or get engaged by the end of this experiment. I'd put money on it... Maybe my boyfriend will be interested in a friendly bet...

I also second the comment made that this season is like a fanfic. Honestly, Sheldon's been so... not-Sheldony that I could swear it was a fanfic. Hopefully this fanservice isn't the writers' gentle way of getting us prepared for the end of the show. 

• Like 4

41 minutes ago, jenafan said:

Just saw the sneak peek.  Can I say again how much I love Shamy in 4B?    Amy came in like she's lived in that apartment all her adult life, and the way Sheldon moves around so comfortably in the kitchen?  Wow!  Just Wow!

I wonder if Sheldon moved the couch and table all on his own?   And that table?   He never wanted a dining table in 4A, but look at him now.

I can't think of anything else to say that hasn't already been commented on, but I'm just loving this.   Every scene with them cohabitating just gets better and better.   They look so domesticated that it feels almost like a TBBT spin off of Shamy.  

My prediction is something major is going to happen before the experiment ends that is going to keep them together.   To separate them after all this would be ludicrous and a regression of their progress.

One more thing, they are too happy now to not have finally figured out how to sleep peacefully in the same bed.

Exactly what I meant in my post.

1 hour ago, jenafan said:

Just saw the sneak peek.  Can I say again how much I love Shamy in 4B?    Amy came in like she's lived in that apartment all her adult life, and the way Sheldon moves around so comfortably in the kitchen?  Wow!  Just Wow!

I wonder if Sheldon moved the couch and table all on his own?   And that table?   He never wanted a dining table in 4A, but look at him now.

I can't think of anything else to say that hasn't already been commented on, but I'm just loving this.   Every scene with them cohabitating just gets better and better.   They look so domesticated that it feels almost like a TBBT spin off of Shamy.  

My prediction is something major is going to happen before the experiment ends that is going to keep them together.   To separate them after all this would be ludicrous and a regression of their progress.

One more thing, they are too happy now to not have finally figured out how to sleep peacefully in the same bed.

I totally agree. It would be insane if they went back to Amy living in 314 and Sheldon living in 4A.

Let's face it: they would miss each other so much, i don't think they are going to be able to live alone anymore. sheldon is used to having amy with him, it would be a shame for the writers to mess up the perfect equilibrium shamy has right now 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, shamydawson said:

Omg guys I was at the taping and sheldon was being seductive to amy ass fuck!!! Haha 

OMGGG!!! More details! (if you want, no pressure)

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, shamydawson said:

Omg guys I was at the taping and sheldon was being seductive to amy ass fuck!!! Haha 

Thank you so so much for that snippet ! Hope you had a blast ! Looks like you saw an amazing episode . 

Edited by serena_1995
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, shamydawson said:

Omgggggg!!!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, joyceraye said:

'Randy' is the word used in the UK for male sexual arousal. It can be a synonym for the American word 'horny' or it can describe a similar condition that is less acute but ongoing. :)

It's in character for Sheldon to use some words more in use in the UK than in the US. Malarkey and hokum, as someone else has pointed out, are examples. He probably thinks they're more polite. 

Thank you. I love that this forum Has an educational character as well. :icon_razz:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, shamydawson said:

That typo though.

6 minutes ago, shamydawson said:

Woo hooo !!! Thank you x

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rice sheldon said:

I've never felt compelled to post in one of these forums before... but the sneak peek we got today! i had to make an account and share in the discussion. honestly, it's been said a million times before, but being spoiler free has made me a little crazy lately... and that video was just was I needed :giveheart:

I think that Sheldon and Amy will bang again or get engaged by the end of this experiment. I'd put money on it... Maybe my boyfriend will be interested in a friendly bet...

I also second the comment made that this season is like a fanfic. Honestly, Sheldon's been so... not-Sheldony that I could swear it was a fanfic. Hopefully this fanservice isn't the writers' gentle way of getting us prepared for the end of the show. 

Welcome to the forum. I don't post a lot myself but I "like" other posts. Have fun!

• Like 1