The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tensor

[Spoilers] Shamy: Season 10

Guys!!!! Horny Sheldon!!! A wish came true!!!! It's very interesting that Amy wants to comply to their no-coitus rule, I wonder why...

• Like 9

Yeah, apparently Sheldon danced seductively for Amy. Amy looked turned on but they didn't have sex...yet. 

Edited by serena_1995
  • Like 7

No haha but at the end Sheldon tried to seduce her even more and sheldon came in thru the door And sheldon turned his music on his phone and dannced the flamingo all sexually and Amy said ur insane and closed the door behind her and she looked soooo turned on and said that was so close 

I'm dead!

• Like 7

4 minutes ago, mirs1 said:

The experiment is over in 10.7!!!! Shamy are officially living together in 4B!!!!!!

I like that they are officially living together, but not that they end up in 4b.  If it isn't going to be in 4a, they'd be better off in Amy's apartment as it's bigger than 4b.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Jonny said:

So spot on.

The so called Fish Guts punishment I wasn't that much of a fan of probably because there was such a disconnect there between Sheldon and Amy on spanking, Sheldon viewing it as the childhood form of discipline Amy something else and something more adult themed entirely lol.

Thanksgiving was a drunken slap on the bum so you could question how much affection was really behind it and how much was the alcohol though Amy did seem to enjoy it. I wasn't that much of a fan of that scene.

This seems completely different, both very flirty and playful. Easily the best of the three examples. :)

That's funny because Fish Guts is one of my all time favorite episodes! I enjoyed the whole "Sheldon takes care of Amy who pretends to be sick" gag because of the vapo rub scene and the idea that Amy was getting something on the sly without Sheldon being wise. This of course carries over to the spanking scene, and I found the whole "Amy being a little wicked in enjoying the spanking while clueless Sheldon carries on" to be funny as hell....the out takes of that scene are priceless too. I enjoyed the whack on the fanny in Thanksgiving too because of the playful way it was handled. Amy clearly enjoyed the swat while the bothers in the room were uncomfortably shocked by it lol...

Not that I'm not looking forward to the upcoming brunch episode! 

Edited by 2L344
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, A Shamy gal said:

I like that they are officially living together, but not that they end up in 4b.  If it isn't going to be in 4a, they'd be better off in Amy's apartment as it's bigger than 4b.

I don't know, I thought I would have been weird about them living elsewhere beside 4A, but the moment they entered 4B, it felt like their home to me...It's the smaller apartment, that's true, but I guess Sheldon can have some of his stuff in 4A too. Either way, just so so happy they fixed the LA, that was becoming insane!

• Like 8

so Sheldon willingly chose to live at 4B?? and Penny at 4A?? It's so strange but good! I always loved 4B more so I'm happy Shamy are gonna be there...

Also to think Sheldon had an option to say 'ok, let's live together at 4A' and they'd have 2 separate bedrooms , but no - he was ok with 4B where they have no choice but to share a bed! (I mean all coitus stuff aside, he's never shared a bed with someone like for sleep, it is huge for him that he didn't choose an option where he'd have an opportunity to sleep by himself at least from time to time )

• Like 8

i can see why they're living in 4B. molaro won't give up that set ever so they had to make a compromise     also i really want to know if shamy will redecorate the appt. 

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, mirs1 said:

I don't know, I thought I would have been weird about them living elsewhere beside 4A, but the moment they entered 4B, it felt like their home to me...It's the smaller apartment, that's true, but I guess Sheldon can have some of his stuff in 4A too. Either way, just so so happy they fixed the LA, that was becoming insane!

Isn't the lease still for 4a still in Sheldon's name and the lease for 4b still in Penny's? 

2 minutes ago, A Shamy gal said:

Isn't the lease still for 4a still in Sheldon's name and the lease for 4b still in Penny's? 

Penny at some point says he will stop to pay the rent in 4A, so maybe they just change the leases. As long as both apartments are leased and people pay rent, I guess a landlord would have no problem in switching names in the contracts...They have also to add Amy's name in 4B lease!!!

Edited by mirs1
  • Like 1

Just now, mirs1 said:

Penny at some point says he will stop to pay the rent in 4A, so maybe they just change the lease in the apartment. As long as both apartments are leased and people pay rent, I guess a landlord would have no problem in switching names in the contracts...

but he also doesn't want them to decorate his room, so what does that mean?

Just now, A Shamy gal said:

but he also doesn't want them to decorate his room, so what does that mean?

That Sheldon is still Sheldon and will hang out in 4A as he did before....I think the writers chose this solution because it gave them more possibilities to keep the big three together without having to find some "creative" reason every time they needed it. Now, it will be enough for Sheldon to enter in 4A unannounced just to say hi to his couch or to work with Leonard at his desk. 

• Like 8

1 minute ago, mirs1 said:

That Sheldon is still Sheldon and will hang out in 4A as he did before....I think the writers chose this solution because it gave them more possibilities to keep the big three together without having to find some "creative" reason every time they needed it. Now, it will be enough for Sheldon to enter in 4A unannounced just to say hi to his couch or to work with Leonard at his desk. 

Could be.  Also the writers could be taking this a little further to see how people take to the LA and still have the option to swap it back if it doesn't go well.  BTW it isn't just the lease that is in Sheldon's name, all the bills are too.  That could be funny if Sheldon stops paying the bills and Leonard forgets to get it put in his name and everything goes off.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, jenafan said:

Sorry, I've been a stranger for a few days working on my story.   For those who have been waiting here it is:   A not so short one shot.

@spidergirl   @shamour

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12205523/1/The-Trundle-Reaction

I have thanked you a few minutes ago but for some reason the posted was gone. Maybe too many people online for the ep8 spoilers, lol!

Thank you so much for writing that story :)

Asap I will give a review about that. You rock! :wub:

Edited by spidergirl
  • Like 3

12 minutes ago, Maddie said:

I think it's really hilarious when you consider how much appreciation Sheldon has for Amy's ass that he thinks she must love his ass :p (which she totes does)

Okay but is anyone else freaking out that

- Sheldon is actively trying to get Amy to make love with him

- Sheldon is trying to have a baby with Amy

like??? Is he fo real about this baby stuff cuz I'm already thinking of what theme the nursery will be in

I personally hope they dont have babies yet... ugh. Hate babies lol

BUT I'm all for Sheldon trying to turn his girlfriend on.

I know Molaro was talking about trying to get Sheldon used to the idea of sex being a fun activity... I wonder when that'll be because I'm not fond on "lets have sex once a year" or "lets make a baby" lol

• Like 5

FYI

3 minutes ago, shamydawson said:

Ooooo I forgot to add also when Amy, Penny and Leonard were walking up stars (Amy's been avoiding him for 3hrs)  She sees a freakin road of rose pedals leading up to there apt!! And Leonard's like, have fun what's behind door number two and they go back to there place and Amy opens the door and walks in and then sees more rose pedals leading to him and omg he's dressed sooo sexy haha he's  all covered in gel and has a tie untied with a white collard shirt with plaid pants and has a glass of whine and Sheldon's all seductively saying hello;)  and offers whine and she says no thank you and he says good it's disgusting and says he got calone on that smells like dear something (I don't remember) and she says no wonder it smells like a petting zoo and he says oooo u wanna pet something? Not my hair tho it's covered in goop Haha (they taped that many times so idk if they're gonna add that) then Amy's had enough n leaves and he says "she'll be back.....she lives here"  all sexy like 

Ha, yes 

Thanks @shamydawson!!!

• Like 9

FYI

Thanks @shamydawson!!!

This is like what of the best things I've ever read in my life!

(Your quote I mean! For some reason the quote function has only included your 'thanks'! Not that it isn't a great 'thanks' but perhaps not the best thing I've read in my life! Haha)

• Like 2