The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tensor

[Spoilers] Shamy: Season 10

This is so great! I could not ever imagine in my best dreams that shamy would be so well and in this wonderful page this season and they are there in a determined and  happy way. :wub:

I wish badly one thing at this moment: that the coitus happens again in ep 9 or 10. Please writters dont keep that to ep 11, one year after they did it for the first time.It would be kind of dissapointing after seeing shamy so determined to do all things couples who live together do and also for the confortable and loving way they touch each other and get flirty with each other-Although I want see Amy getting flirty and tempting Sheldon too, lol!

And tomorrow , brunch episode!

Oh happy week!! :icon_cheesygrin:

Edited by spidergirl
  • Like 7

9 minutes ago, April said:

Thank you so much for the spoilers @shamydawson!! <3

And I naively thought yesterday was Christmas already with the sneek peak. But this is like the next day when the grandparents come to visit and undermine your parents pedagogical efforts by spoiling you with all the presents on your wishlist and a ton of unhealthy candy. OMG Are the writers conspiring to kill us with Shamy feels???? I'm smiling so hard my face hurts. Some more or less quick thoughts:

10x07:

- So then it was Amy being untruthful about the apartment after all, for two weeks no less! Ugh. That is really the only negative thing I can find here. This feels so unnecessary because LOOK AT THIS HIPPIE DIPPY DORK THAT IS SHELDON!! I MEAN WHY WOULD YOU NOT TELL HIM??? Have some faith in your man, Amy! But you know what, there's always talk about how Amy should also do something stupid and apologise to Sheldon to show how they're both flawed etc. ... and if that's her big flaw then so be it!

- The guys speak Klingon and the girls speak Amy's made up language to sort this out!?? OMG Yay for Klingon! Even bigger YAY for Amy's made up language THAT SHE TAUGHT PENNY??? WHO'S APPARENTLY FLUID ENOUGH TO HAVE A CONVERSATION!???? SQUEEEEE!!!

- Anyway, this all apparently ends the experiment then and there with them deciding to live together!? YAYYYYY!!! :D And it seems like Lenny get 4A and Shamy are still making up their minds about where they want to live?? hmm... interesting! But I guess it's 4B for the time being.

- Cute goodnight kisses are a thing now!!! EEEEK!!!

- Amy hums the Star Wars theme for Sheldon, awwwwwww!!!!

10x08:

- Shamy do science!! YAY!!! And it leads to not only randy Sheldon but also him getting into the mood for a baby?? OMG Hold the horses here, Sheldon! Slow down a little!! Sheldon being the one going too fast is like, have we fallen into an alternative dimension somehow?? But then I think back to 4x01 and Shamy deciding to make a petri dish baby during their 4 weeks or so of texting/mailing. [Coldplay's The Scientist plays muffled in the background: "Oh, take me back to the start!"]

- And of course any baby making will happen the natural way now! OMG

- Sheldon trying to seduce Amy several times in the most ridiculous clichéd ways - I'm dying. This is... I have no words. This will be hysterical to watch!

- And I'm actually kinda glad it doesn't work?? Like, obviously the baby thing is ridiculous and I'd rather not have them have coitus for the sole purpose of procreation. I'd also prefer Amy's resolve to crack when Sheldon is himself and not imitating some weird Casanova cliché. LOL

In general:

- Again, what is this fanfic glory? Were the writers reading our posts again cause I've read some of those scenarios before on here. (Why hello there, writers! Keep doing that!! *thumbs up*)

- As said yesterday, I love how they've brought Shamy full circle. Yes, it's all very flirty and fluffy and even sexy - but it's still recognizably them and the episodes are laced with science talk and geeky/nerdy stuff, and Shamy are as quirky and delightfully weird as ever! I LOVE IT SO MUCH!!! <3

hearteyesmf.gif

some people are saying its going to fast this could be the last season  i hope not

• Like 1

I'm sorry for asking and feeling really stupid, but could someone please provide a link to the taping report? I scrolled through the s10 thread and found some snippets, but nothing about the 10x7 bits and some details about that experiment you're talking about I also didn't find. And of course thank you so much shamydawson for providing all those spoilers!

added: never mind, I think I found all the snippets in the meantime... this all sounds so amazing, I'm feeling like I'm dreaming here!:-)

Edited by shamour
my question has been rendered moot (by myself;-))
  • Like 2

Omg....to good to be true... Am I still dreaming ? LOL....

Please writers...this can not be the last season....we need more ..

I think it's funny that the flip the table with sexual desire....will be fun to see how long Amy will hold Sheldon off....

• Like 6

@xjax hopefully not too long lol. There's one sweeps episode left (10.9)...Writers, time to go out with a bang! (pun most certainly intended).

• Like 8

I hope season 10 is not the last season but if it is, as much as the characters get happy in their lives, I will be happy.

But I think there are many things to happen to all of them if the show is renewed for more seasons. Things can get deeper emotionally for all characters with creative writting which might allow more interisting things to come to all of them.

I am so happy for shamy that can not be pessimist about it right now. Maybe later :)

• Like 5

Thank you thank you thank you. Its like fanfics are coming true.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 5

16 minutes ago, April said:

I think from Sheldon's point of view this whole "spreading my seeds"/"let's make a baby!" stuff feels like one last desperate attempt of his brain to rationalise his urges before he'll inevitably give in and we'll get the second "big bang". The sexual tension is steadily rising, we've seen him getting more and more worked up about Amy's "sexy talk" all the while he's flirting shamelessly with her. Good lord, the next episode might just be it!

As for Amy's reaction, turning him down, I think it fits cause at least from her point of view it's Sheldon having this crazy idea of suddenly making a baby (it was clarified that that's why she's turning him down, not because she forgot that condoms exist!) and neither is she ready for that step nor is she so desperate for sex that she'll take whatever she can get. When they have coitus again it will be because they love and want each other and not for this silly idea that sex is only for procreation.

So agree.

• Like 2