The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tensor

[Spoilers] Shamy: Season 10

Guys,I think that the next 2 episodes will be WONDERFUL!It's a dream come true!sheldon will seduce Amy!I want to see his sexy version of himself!!
For the fact that Amy lied to Sheldon is very understandable because she was afraid to return to the status quo with Sheldon!It's not a wicked thing is only fear because you know that Sheldon is very difficult (it s a good guy) and she didn't want to lose what she gained during the cohabitation!

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

• Like 4

I'm a bit worried that Amy's lying seemed to have larger consequences than I initially thought. I think we're all on the same page here (Amy lying is bad, but her reasons understandable) so I had hoped for Sheldon not being too happy about it, but accepting it. But now I heard he even threatened to break up with her? That sounds just awful and I don't want to go there ever again! Didn't they both realize how hard that break-up was for them (especially for Sheldon since we saw more of his POV)? Why would he even mention such a thing again, even in the heat of the moment? Please writers don't dig that out again, we all get it that they're not perfect, but that was some serious overreacting IMO...

• Like 3

Thanks so much for spoilers provided, @mjc45:)

As I said yesterday I understand why Amy lied to Sheldon. Her fears for the experiment went wrong were many and as @wowbagger said well Amy tends to freez as some things come to reality when they are related with her fears about her relationship with Sheldon  . That' s why she wanted to give up on la experiment after a bad night together. She is very rational as Sheldon and I believe  that she feels some kind of guilty for things went to a breaking up between them because she was who wanted a break. Does it make her to have the right to lie to Sheldon? No, not at all and it would be nice that we could see a Amy talk with Sheldon as she could open her heart about the things that might go wrong in their relationship. However the writters have the tendency of focus in the main charcaters issues naturally and so  we might guess what is going one off screen about what feel the others characters about some situations.

I agree with @mirs1 about it would be nice if the shamy dinamic was not so much about Amy being the straight character in the relationship. However I think there is not much to worry about shamy at fight s front because they now talk more and have the ability of apologize each other.

Arguments and white lies are common in couples dinamics. A lie is never reasonable but when the lie is told for avoid a bad situation or to avoid the unhappiness of someone , well  it is not the end of the world. Sheldon and Amy might have always some communication issues, even they might be minor time passes. They are not perfect and surely they wont be. They are complex people and they wont be complex people because they live together, have sex or being eventually married some day.

What matters imo and I am seeing that in their dinamic in season 10 is they are learning to tolerate the worst flaws of each other and by the end of the day they can kiss or cuddle or more in a near future, as we are seeing for the sexual tension and sexy Sheldon on his way, lol.

What makes me to follow this couple since the beginning is how much they can get through their issues even in worst scenarios. We have seen how much Amy suffered by Sheldon's indiference in past. Now he is learning that she can be hard to live with, no matter how much he loves her. Amy is learning that she is dating a diferente man after their reunion because now he is into sharing really what is in his heart and mind, And well, in his genitals too, lol!

Cant wait for the episode tonight that I know I am going to melt for all that domestic bliss and cant wait for all goodness and bad times they eventually will live in near future. Because it is realistic, as much you are in love for your SO, it will be never a perfect Paradise :)

Edited by spidergirl
  • Like 3

I'm sure it'll all be fine , at least we know it has a good outcome :) 

Did I miss some spoilers about a big fight after Sheldon finds out Amy lied ? I had thought he was ok with it and then they agreed to live together and kissed before bed ? 

• Like 5

36 minutes ago, Soopysue said:

I'm sure it'll all be fine , at least we know it has a good outcome :) 

Did I miss some spoilers about a big fight after Sheldon finds out Amy lied ? I had thought he was ok with it and then they agreed to live together and kissed before bed ? 

I was referring to this:

http://forum.the-big-bang-theory.com/topic/6648-spoilers-shamy-season-10/?do=findComment&comment=538450

http://forum.the-big-bang-theory.com/topic/6648-spoilers-shamy-season-10/?do=findComment&comment=538467

Thanks for reassuring me, you're right, it's the outcome in the end that matters!

I'm sure we're really in for a treat with all those upcoming episodes, this is the best Shamy season so far:-) Can't wait for the 10x08 snippets with Sheldon trying to seduce Amy, it's so fanficy! LOL

• Like 3

This will be my last post on the coitus 2.0 issue for a while because I think there is a real danger of drifting into over analyzing here (I feel like I am already slipping into it lol). That and I want to see how 10.8 plays out especially. I think it's obvious that they will continue to ramp all this up and I am looking forward to seeing some of this new side of Sheldon which I thought at one time might never happen.

BUT if this was a real life situation my final thought for now would be that Sheldon just back off. If you have to crack one off just do that or put a Kolinahr wall temporarily. I know it's easier said that done especially with you experiencing a wide range of new emotions and urges but I think in this case it's the right thing to do.

Amy knows you are ready to commit to a more frequent and established sex life, now wait for her to make that move to the same place and join you. You made the move in Opening Night, you are making it now but it's time she makes the move. It will happen sooner rather than later, just hold off for now. She won't think you have suddenly lost interest, you have made your point and stance perfectly clear. You used the metaphor in the past about the moth to a flame, well let it play it that way and let her come to you.

Edited by Jonny
Metaphor not analogy
  • Like 4

Anyway, I noticed we got a time line indicator. (Btw. thanks @mjc45!!)

9 hours ago, mjc45 said:

in 10x8 bernie had only one scene with shamy, 

she said the baby face is down. (ladies help)

The baby turning upside down should happen around the beginning of the 3rd trimester. So assuming that Bernie is at the end of the 2nd trimester with the end of the experiment in 10x07 it would be only 2-3 weeks between that and 10x08.

So that makes it then 2-3 weeks tops of Shamy living together outside of the experiment phase - and Sheldon is going crazy because he wants Amy so much he doesn't know how to deal with his urges. I love it! LMAO

• Like 6

Ah thanks @shamour :) 

Yes I know that's not ideal, we'll wait & see it play out on screen but as I said at least we know it's all ok in the end, even a sweet kiss !!! 

Cant wait to see these next few eps !! 

@April yes agree with your timeline, therefore I assume the end of 5 weeks came & went and they are still living together so amazing news all round ! 

Horny Sheldon will be gold !!! 

Edited by Soopysue
  • Like 5

I am really curious to see how shamy argument is playing out on screen because it seemed that Sheldon was pretty angry with Amy. And then they make up, which is really what matters in end.  They could not go to bed angry with each other and that's really sweet . :)

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Soopysue said:

@April yes agree with your timeline, therefore I assume the end of 5 weeks came & went and they are still living together so amazing news all round ! 

Horny Sheldon will be gold !!! 

Yeah, assuming Amy got the news that her apartment was ready in the 3rd week, then didn't tell Sheldon for 2 more weeks it would set 10x07 in the 5th week towards the end of their experiment anyway. So with the added little time jump to 10x08 Shamy would be living together for round about 2 months (maybe a little less) and it should be August now in TBBT land.

3 minutes ago, shamydawson said:

To me the fight wasn't that bad (Imo) sheldon asks Amy if they can drop by her apt to see how it's going and Amy is making excuses and sheldon says maybe we should complain to the manager and she keeps trying to change the conversation later sheldon Leonard and raj were in the cafeteria and said Amy's been acting weird when I asked her about her apt and Leonard says its cause she's been hiding from you that her apt been fixed already and Sheldon said I can't believe she wouldn't tell me, I shared my body with that women i even shared my Netflix password with her! He then says I have to confront her about this and Howard jumps in and says no don't tell her, save it when you do something bad and use it and Sheldon really liked that idea and Leonard's like don't do that. And Howard's like really? What if I had information about penny that u can use? He then says penny's been hidding ur collectibles little by little. Then they're back at the apt and penny and Amy walk in and Sheldon says something about her apt and she makes an excuse not to see it and then Leonard and Sheldon start talking in Klingon (idk what they said the subtitles were going real fast) and then penny and Amy start talking in their secret language and Amy says fine I lied and penny jumps in and says the only reason she lied is cause she loves you! It's called love! And Sheldon says something like well the experiment was a success and I'm open to living with Amy and Amy is happily shocked (also I think there was a scene afterwords in the comic book store and Howard asking Sheldon You love her right? and he says yes) and yada yada u know the rest haha (just wanted to clear that up even more:p) which btw I forgot Amy spooned Sheldon again hehe. God I wish I was there again haha 

Thank you so much for the clarification!! :D

The bold though! SQUEEEE

TBBTsquee.gif

• Like 9

5 minutes ago, shamydawson said:

To me the fight wasn't that bad (Imo) sheldon asks Amy if they can drop by her apt to see how it's going and Amy is making excuses and sheldon says maybe we should complain to the manager and she keeps trying to change the conversation later sheldon Leonard and raj were in the cafeteria and said Amy's been acting weird when I asked her about her apt and Leonard says its cause she's been hiding from you that her apt been fixed already and Sheldon said I can't believe she wouldn't tell me, I shared my body with that women i even shared my Netflix password with her! He then says I have to confront her about this and Howard jumps in and says no don't tell her, save it when you do something bad and use it and Sheldon really liked that idea and Leonard's like don't do that. And Howard's like really? What if I had information about penny that u can use? He then says penny's been hidding ur collectibles little by little. Then they're back at the apt and penny and Amy walk in and Sheldon says something about her apt and she makes an excuse not to see it and then Leonard and Sheldon start talking in Klingon (idk what they said the subtitles were going real fast) and then penny and Amy start talking in their secret language and Amy says fine I lied and penny jumps in and says the only reason she lied is cause she loves you! It's called love! And Sheldon says something like well the experiment was a success and I'm open to living with Amy and Amy is happily shocked (also I think there was a scene afterwords in the comic book store and Howard asking Sheldon You love her right? and he says yes) and yada yada u know the rest haha (just wanted to clear that up even more:p) which btw I forgot Amy spooned Sheldon again hehe. God I wish I was there again haha 

Thanks so much for the detailed lie plotline :)

Amy spooned Sheldon? Aww :wub:

She is so used to it *sighs*

Edited by spidergirl
  • Like 6

2 minutes ago, shamydawson said:

Ah, that should allay some fears thanks again @shamydawson!

Sounds pretty tame in the end, and OMFG more 'Snuggle Bunny stuff'! Can't wait to see it! :icon_cheesygrin:

• Like 7

On the disagreement/withholding the truth about the apartment thing it could be that Sheldon was most annoyed that everyone probably knew but him. Leonard by the sounds of it clearly knew and he is allegedly (highly debatable now) his best friend.

That's going to annoy anyone especially in such a close-knit group of friends that they are. Still it sounds on the whole pretty tame and it works out in the end with some sweet moments. :)

• Like 8

@shamydawson Thanks for clearing things up.

OK maybe I have a problem but I find the episode super cute. Like Penny says, Amy only lies about her apartment because she loves Sheldon and enjoys living with Sheldon so much. Also she was so sure that Sheldon would just stops living with her once the experiment ends (that's why she's shocked when Sheldon says he's open to living with her) Aw poor girl. On the other side, Sheldon once again proves that he loves Amy and is ready to live with her. That's very sweet. 

And another sorta "I love you"s from both of them? Another hug? Sheldon shares Netflix password with Amy? Lol so cute. The only thing lacking for me is a proper apology from Amy to Sheldon. But I don't think they're anywhere near breaking up.

Although I do have some concerns. The writers use "Sheldon is open to living with Amy" not "Sheldon decides to live with Amy". Does it mean there'll still be changes in the future? I hope not.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, MsRajeshFowlerCooper said:

Everyone lies.  Everyone feels insecure sometimes.  I'm glad it doesn't cause a huge mess and it sounds like a fun episode with the dueling secret conversations, so I'm excited.  I never needed them to stop Sheldon and Amy from screwing up, I just needed them to both deal with it better when it happens.  

IMO, Amy lying to be with Sheldon is much better than when she lied to him to stay away from him when he was sick.  So there's that.  I can't wait to see it.  I need to go see when it airs.  

Agree. Much better indeed than Amy lied when Sheldon was sich that was stupid . A lie because she didnt want to stop a great experience for them that has been living together was  more insecurance than bad intention, which Amy would not ever anything that harm Sheldon.

Cant wait to see all tension and then they good with each other again :)

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, MsRajeshFowlerCooper said:

Everyone lies.  Everyone feels insecure sometimes.  I'm glad it doesn't cause a huge mess and it sounds like a fun episode with the dueling secret conversations, so I'm excited.  I never needed them to stop Sheldon and Amy from screwing up, I just needed them to both deal with it better when it happens.  

IMO, Amy lying to be with Sheldon is much better than when she lied to him to stay away from him when he was sick.  So there's that.  I can't wait to see it.  I need to go see when it airs.  

This, so much this.

I would give you 100 likes for that post if I could.

• Like 4