The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tensor

[Spoilers] Shamy: Season 10

1 minute ago, joyceraye said:

Amy's new skirts are shorter. I wonder why ?

That was it!!!Here's what turned Sheldon on! LOL!!!!

• Like 6

I think Sheldon will propose when they go to the flag convention...and it will happen during the next sweeps season...isn't that early spring?  That's my guess.

• Like 7

And the skirts seem thigther too (slim waist) That 's why Sheldon cant resist to slap her butt as well, lol!!

Edited by spidergirl
  • Like 7

12 minutes ago, spidergirl said:

And the skirts seem thigther too (slim waist) That 's why Sheldon cant resist to slap her butt as well, lol!!

I've def. noticed the clothes baggier and some are newer different fitting items.  Just like her hair in Opening and since then (in which its wavier and not as tightly pinned) its gentle changes.  And these help relax the look gradually.

• Like 9

14 minutes ago, kerrycec03 said:

I've def. noticed the clothes baggier and some are newer different fitting items.  Just like her hair in Opening and since then (in which its wavier and not as tightly pinned) its gentle changes.  And these help relax the look gradually.

Yeah, I really love how Amy's look has been improving  in a way that makes her look like more casual and it really suits her. Her hair is nicely less tightly pinned. I think she changed a bit her hair style because there is a man that seems to enjoy  to put his fingers on it as they make out. She found out in her last birhday. :icon_cheesygrin:

Edited by spidergirl
  • Like 4

23 hours ago, Jonny said:

My prediction is that baby misunderstanding/overreaction stuff won't get brought up again nor the issue surrounding contraception. It will be something settled off screen between them just like Shamy's first night together which didn't go smoothly but now there seems to be no issue, it's simply resolved. Amy can now presumably sleep in the same bed comfortably.

Unless coitus 2.0 happens next taping they will continue to flirt heavily and one of them will continue to push for a second encounter. Maybe as a change Amy clearly will be the one this time wanting it to happen but Sheldon holds out. I could easily see the writers doing something like that to keep ramping up that sexual tension. Both playing hard to get until they can no longer.

How much longer they can keep it up remains the big question and when does this pent up passion start to have a detrimental affect unless it gets released?

I agree with the bold part. If Sheldon and Amy can't  agree that  they are not ready for kids and are not on the same page about having sex , what good will an engagement do ??

While 10.08 would be very  funny, I really really hope they don't drag out the 'Sheldon seduces Amy resists ' much longer than that.  S5-9 already did the 'Amy would like intimacy , Sheldon resists ' dynamic to death. The reverse is not any better. I don't think I have patience for all these  games  anymore. Just get over it and bang each other already. Or not. But please let them be on the same page. Too much of will they won't they is just .........blah.

No matter how immature, these are supposed to be intelligent people in their 30s with a good knowledge of human biology. I can't  imagine this misunderstanding going on for another episode because it feels ....really dumb. Lol.  

Seriously , how difficult  is that conversation ??  

AMY-"I'm not ready to have kids but if you really desire me like i desire you , please lets use protection "

OR

*AMY- I suddenly,  don't have any desire for you. So let's not ever have sex.

Sheldon can either say yes or no to that and that should  determine the future of their relationship. 

Otherwise, it is just throwing  obstacles .....for the sake of  obstacles. 

* this second scenario is not likely, because i think Amy desires Sheldon but we haven't seen the episode yet.

Edited by serena_1995
  • Like 4

33 minutes ago, spidergirl said:

Yeah, I really love how Amy's look has been improving  in a way that makes her look like more casual and it really suits her. Her hair is nicely less tightly pinned. I think she changed a bit her hair style because there is a man that seems to enjoy  to put his fingers on it as they make out. She found out in her last birhday. :icon_cheesygrin:

I really think they need to continue reevaluating some of the sizes of clothes they put on Amy. Mayim has such a cute little figure, and she looks about 10 pounds heavier up top when they put her in the bulky sweaters. I think they can continue with the "Amy dresses like an old lady" thing but also let us (and Sheldon) see that she has a really nice body. Like the outfit she wore on her birthday... Modest flower print dress and a thin cardigan. Still Amy, but she also looked WAY smaller.

I love the skirt changes. She's looking cuter and cuter with each episode. If they can put Sheldon in form-fitting khakis and dress shirts with the sleeves rolled up, then they can surely make Amy look cute too. 

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, serena_1995 said:

While 10.08 would be very  funny, I really really hope they don't drag out the 'Sheldon seduces Amy resists ' much longer than that.  S5-9 already did the 'Amy would like intimacy , Sheldon resists ' dynamic to death. The reverse is not any better. 

I don't think they'll drag this out much longer. But turning the tables on Sheldon is perfect for a one off fun episode where he kinda sorta has to walk in Amy's shoes of old for a bit while Jim will no doubt kill the scenes for our amusement. And I guess Sheldon going over board with the baby stuff is a plausible enough reason to have Amy noping the hell of that madness cause the problem is Sheldon can get pretty engrossed in his crackpot ideas and it takes a bit to get some sense back into him. Like @Jonny I'm sure they'll sort that soon enough off screen and the actual Coitus 2.0 event will be approached a bit more level headed.

~~~

Anyway, I'll be off for the night. Have fun with the episode tonight! See ya tomorrow!! :D

• Like 9

4 minutes ago, shamydawson said:

Yes he totes loves it. He turns around to sleep and Amy's behind him snuggling him while she sings another song (I think Star Trek) and Sheldon's real happy and smiling with his eyes closed. So cute! :3

Oh god, I have to drink a camomile tea before watch that episode. That scene seems so cute. These two kill me with such good feelings :wub:

Edited by spidergirl
  • Like 6

31 minutes ago, serena_1995 said:

I agree with the bold part. If Sheldon and Amy can't  agree that  they are not ready for kids and are not on the same page about having sex , what good will an engagement do ??

While 10.08 would be very  funny, I really really hope they don't drag out the 'Sheldon seduces Amy resists ' much longer than that.  S5-9 already did the 'Amy would like intimacy , Sheldon resists ' dynamic to death. The reverse is not any better. I don't think I have patience for all these  games  anymore. Just get over it and bang each other already. Or not. But please let them be on the same page. Too much of will they won't they is just .........blah.

No matter how immature, these are supposed to be intelligent people in their 30s with a good knowledge of human biology. I can't  imagine this misunderstanding going on for another episode because it feels ....really dumb. Lol.  

Seriously , how difficult  is that conversation ??  

AMY-"I'm not ready to have kids but if you really desire me like i desire you , please lets use protection "

OR

*AMY- I suddenly,  don't have any desire for you. So let's not ever have sex.

Sheldon can either say yes or no to that and that should  determine the future of their relationship. 

Otherwise, it is just throwing  obstacles .....for the sake of  obstacles. 

* this second scenario is not likely, because i think Amy desires Sheldon but we haven't seen the episode yet.

I guess it depends on if you see it as an obstacle. In this case, I think seeing the episode is key because the vibe, facial expressions, and small nuances are going to be the deciding factor, IMO.

If Sheldon really wants a baby and Amy is avoiding him instead of telling him no or if she's answered him but he's ignoring her... that's an issue. But it sounds like this is Sheldon and Amy being goofy and playing around with each other. Sheldon is going out of his way to turn her on and she's avoiding him because it's working. I really, honestly don't think that Amy is avoiding him because she doesn't know about birth control or condoms. Sheldon's "mission" is to get her pregnant and she's running away from that, which also means no sex with condoms or birth control. If she agreed to sex for the sole purpose of procreation and then secretly used contraception, that would be a problem.

I feel like their decision to sleep together again will happen similarly to how everything else this season has come about. I kind of like this new version of Shamy where everything they do isn't a big deal. They are casually hugging, kissing, sharing a bed, fighting, resolving issues, and progressing. It's no longer taking a giant spotlight and multiple seasons for them to justify a single step forward. Never in a million years did I think Sheldon would suggest sharing Penny's apartment or sleeping in the same bed or sharing a toothbrush holder with such ease. I wouldn't be surprised if it's the same with coitus -- less talking, more doing, and not a lot of drama attached.

These last few episodes have clarified that Sheldon has desires, so that I'm not concerned about. I wouldn't even be surprised if Sheldon was using a baby as a way to cleverly bring sex back on the table... since you can't have one without the other. Maybe Amy will figure out the real reason he suddenly wants a baby, they'll have that talk, and finally carry on with the sexy times.

• Like 9

24 minutes ago, shamyyellow said:

I guess it depends on if you see it as an obstacle. In this case, I think seeing the episode is key because the vibe, facial expressions, and small nuances are going to be the deciding factor, IMO.

If Sheldon really wants a baby and Amy is avoiding him instead of telling him no or if she's answered him but he's ignoring her... that's an issue. But it sounds like this is Sheldon and Amy being goofy and playing around with each other. Sheldon is going out of his way to turn her on and she's avoiding him because it's working. I really, honestly don't think that Amy is avoiding him because she doesn't know about birth control or condoms. Sheldon's "mission" is to get her pregnant and she's running away from that, which also means no sex with condoms or birth control. If she agreed to sex for the sole purpose of procreation and then secretly used contraception, that would be a problem.

I feel like their decision to sleep together again will happen similarly to how everything else this season has come about. I kind of like this new version of Shamy where everything they do isn't a big deal. They are casually hugging, kissing, sharing a bed, fighting, resolving issues, and progressing. It's no longer taking a giant spotlight and multiple seasons for them to justify a single step forward. Never in a million years did I think Sheldon would suggest sharing Penny's apartment or sleeping in the same bed or sharing a toothbrush holder with such ease. I wouldn't be surprised if it's the same with coitus -- less talking, more doing, and not a lot of drama attached.

These last few episodes have clarified that Sheldon has desires, so that I'm not concerned about. I wouldn't even be surprised if Sheldon was using a baby as a way to cleverly bring sex back on the table... since you can't have one without the other. Maybe Amy will figure out the real reason he suddenly wants a baby, they'll have that talk, and finally carry on with the sexy times.

This,

However, I thought that Amy DID tell him no on children. I could be entirely wrong, but I thought one of the spoilers read that Amy told Sheldon that she doesn't want a baby. Joking or not (I doubt Amy was joking about it, though), Sheldon should have taken that seriously and calmed it down (or directed his seduction to actually wanting coitus for expression and enjoyment instead of procreation, if he so desired). Correct me if I'm wrong. I get things confused and flipped around a lot.

Maybe it'll play differently in the episode where Amy, was in fact, being playful with him. Which hey, that would be extremely enjoyable to watch! We will just have to see!

As far as everything else, the casualness of everything is actually extremely refreshing. We have them being flirtatious with each other in almost every episode after Ep.4, we have them seemingly being well adjusted to living together after that learning curve and it appears they are both managing without the stress of bathroom schedule! (Plus Amy seems to be getting more sleep!) Coitus, I'm hoping, is like the drama we'll see in The Veracity Elasticity. A bit of drama, but will end up very happily (or they could make it hilarious)... just don't keep us waiting too much longer! :) 

This is the Shamy that many people have been wanting. Flirtatious. Clearly in love. Domestic. Casual. But still unique. I'm taking it and enjoying it.

Edited by ShamyBabboos
  • Like 5

33 minutes ago, shamydawson said:

Yes he totes loves it. He turns around to sleep and Amy's behind him snuggling him while she sings another song (I think Star Trek) and Sheldon's real happy and smiling with his eyes closed. So cute! :3

Sounds very adorkable and very Shamy. :cool:

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, ShamyBabboos said:

This is the Shamy that many people have been wanting. Flirtatious. Clearly in love. Domestic. Casual. But still unique. I'm taking it and enjoying it.

So true! Season 10 seems to be  the shamy season that we have been waiting for. Sheldon takes  much time for  involve into new things in his life for his fear for changes but he finnaly realized that for Amy the risks are worth. And he also realizes that some of them are enjoyable, look at him so happy for sharing his days with Amy and he is even getting used to be her snuggle bunny, lol. What a science man has to do, for science ;)

• Like 5

Aww Amy's holding up the flag of Saint Kitts and Nevis, two islands that form one nation....nicely done :)

• Like 8

17 minutes ago, 2L344 said:

Aww Amy's holding up the flag of Saint Kitts and Nevis, two islands that form one nation....nicely done :)

Gotta love that symbolism!!! Perhaps it's a special episode since they're living together!

now... about that eggplant he's holding.... :sarcastichand:

• Like 4

@shamydawson

Thank you so much for all the information.   It's nice to see the pages of this thread moving again with lively discussion, but I find myself behind again.  I apologize for beating a dead horse, but I want to be heard.  :ok:?

So many have wanted Amy to do something Sheldon would have to forgive her for, including me, if for no other reason than to show that Sheldon is not always at fault for the issues in their relationship and that he does have his own challenges to overcome being in a relationship with her.    Amy gives us our wish by acting IC by lying, and yet some are wishing Sheldon had acted OC by being the one to lie instead?  And why?  Because of the belief it means Sheldon doesn't really want to live with Amy.   I cannot agree with this.

To me, it has been obvious from the onset that Sheldon does want to live with Amy.   When Amy presented the idea to him, what were his concerns?  He was worried about bias in his favor by living in his own apartment and the romance disappearing in their relationship.   He wanted neutral territory so it would be fair to Amy.  When he agreed to the "experiment," it was evident he was all in.  He told Penny he wanted it to go well.   I don't think the purpose of him wanting it to go well was just so he could say at the end of it, "That was fun.   Let's call it a day and tally the results, shall we?" 

He said himself that he knew they would have problems.   He did not go in with blinders on, nor was his intention to avoid the problems but to work through them.  From the get go Sheldon has worked for the success of the LA.   First in convincing Amy to continue with the experiment when she wanted to quit after twelve hours.  Next he apologizes for his comment about wanting to see other people, assuring her he never meant it.  Then he gave up the bathroom schedule and married their toothbrushes.  Now, he's having a brunch for Amy realizing he dismissed her wishes too quickly, and tells her she is making him horny.  

Really, I don't understand Amy's fear or lack of faith in Sheldon here.   I can totally understand Sheldon being upset.   Compared to what he was, he has gone out his way to show her that his is 100% committed in making a life with her.   While I don't agree that he has withheld vital information from Amy, keeping her in the dark on his feelings, the light shines considerably on his actions that give evidence of how important she is to him.  Not once either has it been eluded to that he wished the experiment would be over soon because he's tired of the arrangements.

I don't like Amy lying.  I think it is a bad precedent in a relationship, but it is in her nature to do so.   The fact that she wanted to end the experiment after twelve hours because she didn't think she could live with Sheldon and now she is lying because she wants to continue to live with him just makes my heart jump with absolute joy!

Whereas Sheldon has made amazing strides since the breakup, I think Amy has yet to fully understand the effect the breakup had on him nor the evolution that has occurred as a result.    I totally understand why Sheldon is angry with Amy.   He has given her so much, and the mention of his body is not to be taken lightly.    If there was a possible deviation to the terms of the experiment because the status of Amy's apartment condition had changed, then it is reasonable that part of the process of living together is talking about such things, to learn to negotiate and make adjustments when things do or do not go as expected.   That didn't happen, and in that area, the experiment failed.  Nonetheless, they dealt with a setback in trust and communication and worked through to overcome the failure.  So success.

I can also see how learning that everyone but him knew about Amy's lying to him could hurt Sheldon especially since Penny also knew about Amy considering to breakup with him as well.  Sheldon has never been one to speak about his feelings, but he has come a long way in showing them.   If Amy continues to want to escape when things get difficult and lie to him because she can't trust that he wants to be with her, then I can understand why Sheldon would be holding out on a proposal.    They are simply not ready, yet.

If you look at the whole picture, the entire experiment was a lie from the get go just to get Sheldon comfortable enough to take the plunge.  Amy wanted to live with her boyfriend.   Lenny wanted Sheldon out.  Sheldon wasn't hesitant because he didn't want to be with Amy.   He's just not good with change.  

They have been living together for at least five weeks now.  He's gotten used to it, and Amy fears he wants to change it?   He's found a new homeostasis.  He's not about to let Amy go.  

Edited by jenafan
  • Like 9

i hope i did not up set all with the break-up talk.

i would say if leonard did not tell sheldon about the lie

what could have happend, he knew amy was hiding some 

thing from him.

even i am not the biggest fan, try to give a fare review of

what i saw. 

• Like 6

28 minutes ago, jenafan said:

Really, I don't understand Amy's fear or lack of faith in Sheldon here.   I can totally understand Sheldon being upset.   Compared to what he was, he has gone out his way to show her that his is 100% committed in making a life with her.   While I don't agree that he has withheld vital information from Amy, keeping her in the dark on his feelings, the light shines considerably on his actions that give evidence of how important she is to him.  Not once either has it been eluded to that he wished the experiment would be over soon because he's tired of the arrangements.

I don't like Amy lying.  I think it is a bad precedent in a relationship, but it is in her nature to do so.   The fact that she wanted to end the experiment after twelve hours because she didn't think she could live with Sheldon and now she is lying because she wants to continue to live with him just makes my heart jump with absolute joy!

Amy has waited a very long time for Sheldon to come around and was always pretty insecure throughout the entire process. I can absolutely see her feeling a bit scared and reserved now that she's gotten everything she's ever wanted. It even makes sense that she would push back. It reminds me of what she said at the scavenger hunt... she thought it was a mean joke they were playing on her. The past still haunts her.

I'm not sure if the writers gave it much thought, but even if it's just accidental, her fear and lack of faith is within character and something that she needs to work on, similar to Sheldon's fears and phobias that he's been working on. They're flawed characters, which is why they're so relatable and so well loved.

• Like 5

Don't know if this has already been posted or where the source is, but my friend sent me this pic. It's from Apple's convention this morning. They used a pic of Shamy in their promotion of Apple TV app :)

IMG_9743.JPG

Edited by camelliayao
  • Like 8

3 hours ago, shamydawson said:

uidbvawiybvfwbvvjubvv i cant wait more hard this episode !!! please thursday come fast to us !

• Like 1