The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tensor

[Spoilers] Shamy: Season 10

20 minutes ago, Soopysue said:

Haha !!! OMG I wondered what she meant !!!!!!

If that's the reason then - can you imagine how amused Jim is by all of this :icon_cheesygrin: lol lol 

@April - true and hillarious - also the most recent interview with Jim & Mayim - Jim talks about them building back up to " making love " again and Mayim (?) mentions the genitals line from ep 1 ......if only I was better on social media I'd find & link the interview , but alas I'm so crap at all things technical lol !!! 

But you guys know the one I mean ?? BTW I've paraphrased what was said as I also seem to have a crap memory these days haha !! 

Yeah, I know which one you mean I posted it a while ago in the thread, it was hilarious! Fro anyone who missed it:

On 10.10.2016 at 8:25 PM, April said:

For those who are not hyped enough WB Brazil (I hope that's official enough?) put up the full 6min interview with Jim, Mayim and Laurie from episode 10x01 on their youtube channel:

Dear lord, they are so adorable! <3

Btw. they also released the full premiere interview with Simon/Melissa/Kunal and towards the end the interviewer mentioned the genital talk and Kunal was something like "Yeah, good old JP and his genitals!" LMAO

Honestly, I'm thinking Jim is having the best time! Which is also why I'm a bit annoyed that we haven't gotten a new interview with him or him and Mayim together. Maybe they have to hold him back until Coitus 2.0 is happening and then let him lose to give us all the hilarious sound bites we yearn for. LOL

• Like 6

Thanks @April- that's the one ! I knew I'd read it somewhere , must of been here - thanks to you !!

Yes we are looong due another interview, agree it'll be end sweeps I think after coitus2 #forscience! and now they live together ! :)

Eeeeeek !!!

• Like 4

58 minutes ago, Jonny said:

I will be shocked and perhaps a little disappointed if the writers don't show Amy starting to act a lot more flirty and frisky.

I mean if I was a writer and i would want to keep building up that sexual tension right up until its peak I would want them both right there at that peak before they crack.

What gets me about all of this is that Sheldon would be putty in her hands if she would actually put her mind to it and try to seduce him. He made it more than clear what turns him on by now and what he considers "sexy talk".

Amy: "I heard you wanted to be more appreciated for your mind. Let me tell you something about your brain..."

:icon_wink:

• Like 7

Yeah, he is turned on my her mind, of course. But remember his reaction when she wore her prom dress? He thought she was so pretty that he freaked out that he'd want to have sex with her...

Imagine Amy all dolled up again, and doing something sciencey- Sheldon would explode. 

• Like 7

I am in such awe for the shamy domestic bliss. Keep them comig every week :wub:

What wonderful idea the writers had for this season, it is so nice to see our lovely couple to bond more as they share a place togheter. The best of episode 6 was shamy moments indeed. I love how Sheldon is more relaxed nowadays, the uptight Sheldon belongs to past! He feels empathy for others, he makes sacrífices to please Amy, he cooks, he setles tables and stands by himself (even he was drunk, lol) for team work at kitchen activities. And I think  that drunk Sheldon was put to sleep on the couch in that night, lol!

My favourite moment was Sheldon seeked for Amy s support as he messed up with Stuart, He really has learned so much about socializing with Amy, even he is far of being good. The part he was rude to Stuart, and apology to him and then he was rude to Bert was unnecessary but the quick laugh is really sometimes a nightmare. But I can handle with that :)

Did you notice the slap Amy gave to Sheldon's hand at the table? They realy seem a married couple and 4B is their lovenest! :wub:

As more I remember about shamy goodness in this episode, I come back for share :)

BTW, did you notice the turn on Sheldon look as he was listening to Amy's surprise rambling? It is so funny the  look Jim makes as Sheldon get randy for his Amy. Cant wait for majim interviews, we need them badly! :icon_cheesygrin:

I just love more and more my favourite tbbt couple! :wub:

Edited by spidergirl
  • Like 8

7 minutes ago, jenafan said:

I just can't get over the fact that I wanted Amy to be the spooner in the relationship, a comforter for Sheldon, and she is! 

Sure enough it seems that is how they have learned to sleep in harmony.  She sings a sciency lullaby and he rolls over as she cuddles him like a teddy bear! Sweet dreams indeed.

Her version of Soft Kitty!

It is the simple things about these two that make me squirm with delight.

So, in retrospect, they discovered the secret the first night.  Amy was starting to drift off happily as soon as she found her sweet spot, and Sheldon kept moving back toward her, not used to having something against him, until she fell out of the bed.

It is amazing how knowing what we know now gives the past a different perspective when the older episodes are revisited.

I can't wait for the new gifs of them snuggled in bed together to come out.

Me neither!

They are the balance of each other, it makes me so warm and fuzzy as I take notice of litle things they share together now and how they have been getting to this wonderful place they are now in their relationship. :)

I think I am going to squirm with delight for next times, cant help myself.. Cant get enough of these two :wub: 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, jenafan said:

I just can't get over the fact that I wanted Amy to be the spooner in the relationship, a comforter for Sheldon, and she is! 

Sure enough it seems that is how they have learned to sleep in harmony.  She sings a sciency lullaby and he rolls over as she cuddles him like a teddy bear! Sweet dreams indeed.

Her version of Soft Kitty!

It is the simple things about these two that make me squirm with delight.

So, in retrospect, they discovered the secret the first night.  Amy was starting to drift off happily as soon as she found her sweet spot, and Sheldon kept moving back toward her, not used to having something against him, until she fell out of the bed.

It is amazing how knowing what we know now gives the past a different perspective when the older episodes are revisited.

I can't wait for the new gifs of them snuggled in bed together to come out.

Like @mirs1 said the other day, when I see that scene that is going to be how I imagine in my mind them sleeping from now on. I can see the fandom going into rapture when they see it. :)

Yeah that must be how they have figured the sharing a bed thing out, no wonder Amy doesn't want to go back to her place and live on her own. She would miss her snuggle bunny!

Edited by Jonny
  • Like 7

6 minutes ago, Jonny said:

Yeah that must be how they have figured the sharing a bed thing out, no wonder Amy doesn't want to go back to her place and live on her own. She would miss her snuggle bunny!

well, she could always make another Rice Sheldon... Although I suspect it's not quite the same.

I wonder, does Sheldon know about Rice Sheldon? Would he be creeped out by that or oddly flattered? I doubt it will ever be brought up by the writers again. 

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, jenafan said:

I got a little jealous for Amy over how touchy feely Sheldon got with Stuart. She'll get hers eventually, and he won't need alcohol to do so.

She gets daily (nightly?) snuggles and kisses now. She'll be fine! ;D

• Like 8

14 minutes ago, April said:

She gets daily (nightly?) snuggles and kisses now. She'll be fine! ;D

And without alcohol in picture, lol!

Amy sugested another forms of physical contact but coitus (for now) to Sheldon in first night at 4B. I believe that snuggles and lightly kisses every night are one of the reasons of escalating randy Sheldon. Amy, you smart girl! :wub:

Edited by spidergirl
  • Like 7

2 hours ago, rice sheldon said:

Yeah, he is turned on my her mind, of course. But remember his reaction when she wore her prom dress? He thought she was so pretty that he freaked out that he'd want to have sex with her...

Imagine Amy all dolled up again, and doing something sciencey- Sheldon would explode. 

IMG_4796.JPG

• Like 3

Mrs Petrescu seems to be getting quite a bit of love on social media and some of the review sites. I thought she was really funny at times especially with some of those TV commercials she was trying to implement into conversations lol

Wouldn't mind seeing more of her, maybe she could pop over for a cup of tea sometime?

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Jonny said:

Wouldn't mind seeing more of her, maybe she could pop over for a cup of tea sometime?

I miss shamy preparing and sharing a mug of tea. I hope we can see a cute tea moment in 4B soon. It can be after a certain expected moment because tea always tastes good :wink:

• Like 6

the opening in 10x7  howard and raj are not 

singing thor, dr. jones for fwf.

• Like 6

After watching the cohabitation episode again with a friend, we kind of came to the conclusion that coitus was taken off the table but maybe they have done other "stuff" ...just sayin :)

just my opinion

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, RoRo said:

After watching the cohabitation episode again with a friend, we kind of came to the conclusion that coitus was taken off the table but maybe they have done other "stuff" ...just sayin :)

just my opinion

we can all dream... quick, someone write a fanfic

• Like 3

@shamydawson - Thank you for all that you've shared with us! I was wondering about the rose pedal scene... how exactly was Sheldon's hair styled? Was it parted to the side? Was it slicked back? And I know you said he was wearing a white shirt and plaid pants... was it a button down shirt? Was it tucked in? I keep trying to imagine it and obviously need a little help.

Thanks in advance! 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, rice sheldon said:

we can all dream... quick, someone write a fanfic

"Don't tempt me..." I say as I begin to write a steamy fan fiction while I'm at work. I turn my head and glance into the office beside mine to make sure that the accountant is unable to see what I am typing. Hopefully, she think I am a dedicated employee writing a transmittal even though I'm nothing more than a crazed Shamy shipper merely disguised as a valued member of society...

:)

(But seriously, I'm kind of in the process of writing it, just not at work! Lol)

• Like 4

Oh my...he knows how to play the game!!!! I wonder how he learnt, probably some movie...LOL!!!

Edited by mirs1
  • Like 3