The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tensor

[Spoilers] Shamy: Season 10

26 minutes ago, Desdemona said:

Not yet, I’m looking for a defibrillator on ebay just for the case I get a heart attack, while watching the next episodes.  And I'm writing my last will as well, just for the case the defibrillator fails. 

We're strong, we're shamy shippers! Our hearts will  make it, even that cosmic casanova Sheldon might do some damages, lol!

Edited by spidergirl
  • Like 9

I must confess that for seasons ( I cant say years because I have watched 8 seasons in a whole month, lol. And then rewatched slowly all episodes again) I wished  the day that Sheldon would try to seduce Amy and it is so excitting  to know it is almost happening!! 

Shamy  first time was perfecty sweet and beautiful and we could count it as a cute Sheldon trying to seduce  Amy as he was who took first step; then we will see now a cosmic casanova Sheldon ( love the nickname, it is so "out of this planet/king of sexys,lol) with  a prepared package for making her to fall into his arms! And Amy smartly refused him because she knows that all of that needs to be for the right reasons. :wink:

We all, writers included, need to get used to the idea of a sexual Sheldon and the premise of sexual desire/classical sensual stuff/ Sheldon science randiness/comical scenes would really prepare us for the unevitable coitus 2.0 that is happening soon!

Because after all of this we will be so ready for see Sheldon and Amy having a very hot night very soon, without a plan about it, getting there spontaneously and passionately as they just can be as they are together, in their own world. :)

Edited by spidergirl
  • Like 6

I like Amy's hair tied back, that's all I have to add right now to the discussion in regards to this week's episode lol. Hopefully we may get more sneak peaks and maybe an interview. I mean this is a big change in behaviour for Sheldon (which we want of course) so you would think Molaro would be doing an interview. Perhaps he is too busy working on this recently breaking god awful developments, but this isn't the thread to vent about that.

@spidergirl I watch some of the older episodes occasionally (E4 is basically the Big Bang Theory channel lol) and it's sometimes feels weird watching some of the older stuff. You really notice the evolution with this show especially with all the recent developments and frenetic pace that Season 10 has. I so much enjoy where we are now and going forward. I have said on numerous occasions I find early era Sheldon painful to watch at times, maybe some of these very early era Shamy stuff (talking about some episodes, I will still hold a lot of specific Shamy moments in my heart) may in time go that same way for me. But that's all with the benefit of hindsight.

• Like 7

15 minutes ago, Jonny said:

I like Amy's hair tied back, that's all I have to add right now to the discussion in regards to this week's episode lol. Hopefully we may get more sneak peaks and maybe an interview. I mean this is a big change in behaviour for Sheldon (which we want of course) so you would think Molaro would be doing an interview. Perhaps he is too busy working on this recently breaking god awful developments, but this isn't the thread to vent about that.

@spidergirl I watch some of the older episodes occasionally (E4 is basically the Big Bang Theory channel lol) and it's sometimes feels weird watching some of the older stuff. You really notice the evolution with this show especially with all the recent developments and frenetic pace that Season 10 has. I so much enjoy where we are now and going forward. I have said on numerous occasions I find early era Sheldon painful to watch at times, maybe some of these very early era Shamy stuff (talking about some episodes, I will still hold a lot of specific Shamy moments in my heart) may in time go that same way for me. But that's all with the benefit of hindsight.

I know what you mean, there are a few older episodes that are a bit painful to watch at times but for Sheldon's evolution ,in end, they made sense. For Sheldon and Amy evolution, it is really awesome to rewatch them at times because they have been really going  far since their beginning, so robotic and basically a relationship for intelectual purpose only :)

BTW, we also have here a tv channel (AXN) that is basically the portuguese Big Bang Theory channel , lol. Season 4-Season 8 non stop for months! :icon_cheesygrin:

I also love to rewatch shamy scenes to notice those litle details  that made us to believe that Sheldon and Amy one day would be really a couple who would love unconditionally each other. The stolen kiss after an offer of a yohoo, the awakard hug and the "put your women in line" demand, the sweet "will you be my girlffriend" with four denials ,the angry but meaningful kiss on train, the hug in hallway after the promise of both go to Mars if it might happen, the sleepover, the make out on couch, and I could go on all morning :wub:

A new excitting time began for our beloved couple. Cant wait to see everythig is coming up! *grins*

• Like 3

On ‎06‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 4:06 AM, jenafan said:

I just love that Amy is going along with all this knowing Sheldon has yet to propose and has not made one comment about the ring. We all know she is just itching to say, YES. I'm equally itching to see it when it happens, probably more so than coitus #2.

Actually, I do have a problem with Amy just going along with it.  I thought we got past doormat Amy.  They’re in a relationship and she has just as much a say in things as Sheldon does, or should.  It’s one of the reasons I don’t like the way they’ve ended up in 4B.  I understood the significance of the hallway scene with Sheldon choosing to live with Amy and I know she would be happy living with him anywhere, but she was never asked WHERE she wanted to live. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, A Shamy gal said:

Actually, I do have a problem with Amy just going along with it.  I thought we got past doormat Amy.  They’re in a relationship and she has just as much a say in things as Sheldon does, or should.  It’s one of the reasons I don’t like the way they’ve ended up in 4B.  I understood the significance of the hallway scene with Sheldon choosing to live with Amy and I know she would be happy living with him anywhere, but she was never asked WHERE she wanted to live. 

To be fair, he discussed with her options about where they would live  together, then had his freak out.  However, at no point it is shown that Sheldon made the decision to live in 4B without Amy's input.  Hell, we are still not 100% sure that's where they are gonna stay because we haven't been told.   Odd to be upset about a scenario that we don't know happened.  So far this has been portrayed as a joint venture for the 2 of them.   Jumping to the logic that she suddenly had no say in the matter is rather odd.

• Like 7

30 minutes ago, nickelette424 said:

To be fair, he discussed with her options about where they would live  together, then had his freak out.  However, at no point it is shown that Sheldon made the decision to live in 4B without Amy's input.  Hell, we are still not 100% sure that's where they are gonna stay because we haven't been told.   Odd to be upset about a scenario that we don't know happened.  So far this has been portrayed as a joint venture for the 2 of them.   Jumping to the logic that she suddenly had no say in the matter is rather odd.

The options Sheldon had, were living with Amy or living with Leonard.  He chooses to live with Amy.   I don’t know why, but the general consensus seems to me, that means them living in 4B.  Now if that’s the case, so be it.  Sheldon at least made the effort to discuss the options with her after he had decided he wanted to live with her, but neither of Penny or Leonard asked her where she wanted to live - they just wanted Sheldon out.

4 hours ago, A Shamy gal said:
2 hours ago, A Shamy gal said:

The options Sheldon had, were living with Amy or living with Leonard.  He chooses to live with Amy.   I don’t know why, but the general consensus seems to me, that means them living in 4B.  Now if that’s the case, so be it.  Sheldon at least made the effort to discuss the options with her after he had decided he wanted to live with her, but neither of Penny or Leonard asked her where she wanted to live - they just wanted Sheldon out.

Why should they ask her?  Amy had no personal stake in 4A.  She can support Sheldon if he decides that's, where he wants to live and she is on board.  But as far as Lenny are concerned, they owe Amy nothing in regards to that apartment . 

• Like 4

I believe the consensus is that Amy just wants to live with Sheldon. She doesn't care where. She said herself during their first night of cohabitation that such things mean more to Sheldon than they do her. Even with the Mars thing, all that mattered to her was that Sheldon was interested in building a life with her, even if that meant on another planet.

For Sheldon's part, he opened a discussion with her about where they would live, before he decided he did want to live with her. To see Amy trying to soothe him further comfirmed to me she's doesn't care, as long as he is comfortable.

I think they will settle in 4B for the time being. It doesn't mean they can't move later. Whatever the LA, I believe Sheldon and Amy are discussing it and coming to their conclusions together.

• Like 5

I don't see why Lenny would have to ask Amy about her preferences either. It's Sheldon who would need to be the one to make a claim for 4A - but so far he didn't seem to be particularly bothered beyond what's happening to his room.

The talk in bed between Shamy established that they might move somewhere else eventually - but it also makes clear for now it won't be his old place nor her old place. Neutral grounds it is. Equal footing. The impression I got is that 4B will be their provisional home until they found something better. And judging by Sheldon's worries that might take a while. LOL

• Like 7

Ok, just to clearify things, is tonight a taping night? Because idk if the USA elections interfere in something or not...

5 minutes ago, Ranger Rosa said:

Ok, just to clearify things, is tonight a taping night? Because idk if the USA elections interfere in something or not...

They should get their scripts for 10x10 tonight. Table read tomorrow. Next taping is next week.

• Like 2

"I can be brave for Science!" :icon_cheesygrin:

What has been doing Sheldon for his arms look like that?! He might be hidding from Amy he has been going to a gymnasium, lol!

Edited by spidergirl
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, shamyyellow said:

2 Shamy sneak peeks from Thursdays episode have been released. They're both very cute.

Yeah and they help put into the context the whole have a kid thing. Sheldon gets so excited in the lab that they managed to combine their dna to create these cells.

Only natural that the king of taking things too far Sheldon would then suggest taking it to a much higher level of creation lol.

Edited by Jonny
  • Like 8

5 minutes ago, spidergirl said:

"I can be brave for Science!" :icon_cheesygrin:

What has been doing Sheldon for his arms look like that?! He's hiding from Amy he goes to a gymnasium, lol!

Yeah...gymnasium...( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)1176.gif

14 minutes ago, Jonny said:

Yeah and they help put into the context the whole have a kid thing. Sheldon gets so excited in the lab that they managed to combine their dna to create these cells.

Only natural that the king of taking things too far Sheldon would then suggest taking it to a much higher level of creation lol.

Yes, he gets very excited; also Amy seems to be happy to make an experiment with Sheldon, those two are so cute together in that lab! 

• Like 8

20 minutes ago, Jonny said:

#ForScience!

(obviously)

LOL

Those clips are so cute - can't wait for the episode!! <3

• Like 7