Jump to content
The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tensor

[Spoilers] Shamy: Season 10

Recommended Posts

21 minutes ago, mirs1 said:

Jim Parsons (to the right) vs Sheldon Cooper...who's the sexiest? LOL!!!

Both? LOL!!!

4 minutes ago, jenafan said:

 


Based on pictures, is there a difference, really? Both are appealing to the eyes for different reasons. I love Jim's softer sexy look in the suit, a laid back gentleman to be sure. However, Sheldon looks determined and sexy-bad with the hair slicked back clearly with a mission in mind.

Based on other factors, if had to choose, I would pick Sheldon just because of the mystery behind him. To me there is something appealing about Sheldon being so hard to get that everything Amy or the audience gets makes me squeal. The sight of one naked arm, an eyebrow lift, a peck on the lips, a flamingo dance.....need I go on?

 

This ^ are the reasons for I choose both!

Have I ever mentioned why I couldnt stop to watch bbt season after season as I decided to watch the show?

Besides the science and nerd culture, it was Sheldon. Because I wanted to find out everything  about that quirky and strange guy. With those incredible blue eyes! 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, mirs1 said:

Jim Parsons (to the right) vs Sheldon Cooper...who's the sexiest? LOL!!!

"major flashbacks to our past shoot"

OMG YOU IDIOTS, WHY WON'T YOU MAKE A NEW PHOTO SHOOT!?!??!!!! Arghhhhh

(Sorry, but the lack of new pretty pictures with the cast will be a source of frustration until someone finally dresses them up nicely and pushes them in front of a photo camera again! ughhh)

Anyway...

ahem...

Happy New Episode Day, everyone!

You have no idea how ready I am for some silly fluff after this week. BRING IT ON, TBBT!! Swing those hips, Sheldon! LOL

TBBThipsdontlie.gif

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, April said:

"major flashbacks to our past shoot"

OMG YOU IDIOTS, WHY WON'T YOU MAKE A NEW PHOTO SHOOT!?!??!!!! Arghhhhh

(Sorry, but the lack of new pretty pictures with the cast will be a source of frustration until someone finally dresses them up nicely and pushes them in front of a photo camera again! ughhh)

Anyway...

ahem...

Happy New Episode Day, everyone!

You have no idea how ready I am for some silly fluff after this week. BRING IT ON, TBBT!! Swing those hips, Sheldon! LOL

TBBThipsdontlie.gif

'Fluff' is a good word for this episode lol. Some silly light hearted entertainment coupled with some real science.

Should be a good one!

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This might be relevant to your interests:

7 minutes ago, vonmar said:

 

Nice ass, Dr. Cooper!

LMAO

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, rice sheldon said:

Has Sheldon recently watched Legally Blonde? Looks like he's trying to do the bend and snap lol

Maybe it was recommended by Netflix, together with "Stella got her groove back", as a result of sharing his password with Amy, LOL! Anyway, as a matter of fact, he bends and snaps, no doubt about it!

Edited by mirs1
  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, mirs1 said:

Maybe it was in the recommended by Netflix, together with "Stella got her groove back", as a result of sharing his password with Amy, LOL! Anyway, as a matter of fact, he bends and snaps, no doubt about it!

Haha too good!! And Harvard was Amy's alma mater, after all. (Even though she didn't go to Harvard Law). I can't believe that Sheldon lets Amy use his Netflix... And on top of that, they must share a profile! You don't get suggestions for movies if you have different profiles. 

I can see Amy being so happy that she gets to use Sheldon's profile on Netflix... and I can also see her purposefully watching romantic movies just to mess with his suggestions. 

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just don't know how they got through the filming. This is going to be the funniest episode, yet.

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, rice sheldon said:

Haha too good!! And Harvard was Amy's alma mater, after all. (Even though she didn't go to Harvard Law). I can't believe that Sheldon lets Amy use his Netflix... And on top of that, they must share a profile! You don't get suggestions for movies if you have different profiles. 

I can see Amy being so happy that she gets to use Sheldon's profile on Netflix... and I can also see her purposefully watching romantic movies just to mess with his suggestions. 

Sheldon is really determined to share everything with Amy, that' s so sweet! Sheldon might have been watching romantic movies and Amy might have been watching shows like "Daredevil"...we need to see these two on couch watching tv and drinking tea, please. :wub:

Edited by spidergirl
  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, jenafan said:

I just don't know how they got through the filming. This is going to be the funniest episode, yet.

They better have an hour or so of Shamy bloopers for us next year cause all of this is so hilarious!! LMAO

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Loved tonight's episode. So hilarious and so so cute... I love the Shamy banter (especially when Amy said she could feel the eggs going back up LMAO)

I personally liked Raj's story-line. I liked Issabella, and I hope she becomes a recurring character. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, jamie_polly17 said:

1) We are the luckiest shippers in the world and I am soooo excited for all of y'all to see this episode!!!

2) I don't remember anything that happened after the Bend and Snap. I think I blacked out.

3) For me, the writers are knocking it out of the park this season. Kudos!

Don't black out.  There's so much more #ForScience!

 

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Amy, what the hell, why didn't you slapped his bottom? And danced flamenco (season 4 weird dance was flamenco as well, or something like it, right?)

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Ranger Rosa said:

Amy, what the hell, why didn't you slapped his bottom? And danced flamenco (season 4 weird dance was flamenco as well, or something like it, right?)

That was cha-cha.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, rice sheldon said:

One of my favorite lines in the episode was about how their kid could get into any preschool... It was like an instant flash-forward view for me about what they will be like when they're actually parents. I have a feeling Sheldon will do everything all-out for his kids, sparing no expense for school or technology. I also feel like he will have to buy magnetic boards to put every single good grade on display because they don't all fit on the fridge...

*Squee* Dad!Sheldon is not something I ever really thought of but this episode made me picture the future and boy is it bright. 

 

35 minutes ago, rice sheldon said:

One of my favorite lines in the episode was about how their kid could get into any preschool... It was like an instant flash-forward view for me about what they will be like when they're actually parents. I have a feeling Sheldon will do everything all-out for his kids, sparing no expense for school or technology. I also feel like he will have to buy magnetic boards to put every single good grade on display because they don't all fit on the fridge...

*Squee* Dad!Sheldon is not something I ever really thought of but this episode made me picture the future and boy is it bright. 

 

Actually, I've always imagined that since our geniuses had such a rough time at school, being bullied, stuffed into lockers and so on, they wouldn't send their own children to school if they were as bright as their parents. Pre-school ( is that a nursery school ? ) perhaps, where they can have fun and challenge the teachers, but no further.

 

Edited by joyceraye
Quote function crackers merged wrong post into this reply.
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.