The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tensor

[Spoilers] Shamy: Season 10

27 minutes ago, kerrycec03 said:

Love this!

Love Shamy right now!

Had a rough week last week with political stuff, and family issues in my life but I'm refreshed and back on loving Shamy!    I'm loving how every episode (to a degree) we get more peels of that Sheldon Cooper onion off to expose who he really is.

Sorry to hear that Kerry! :(

But I'm glad to hear that you've  recharged your batteries and that you are ready to enjoy the coming episodes with us! May there will be more Shamy goodies waiting for us to explore! :girlglasses: 

• Like 8

45 minutes ago, kerrycec03 said:

Love this!

Love Shamy right now!

Had a rough week last week with political stuff, and family issues in my life but I'm refreshed and back on loving Shamy!    I'm loving how every episode (to a degree) we get more peels of that Sheldon Cooper onion off to expose who he really is.

Sorry to hear that @kerrycec03. :(

*sends virtual hugs*

Glad  to know you are feeling better and ready to enjoy upcoming episodes and talking with us.

Shamy goodness also helps us to get a better mood to handle  with difficult times of our lives. They have helped me too when I need more good thoughts. :) 

Edited by spidergirl
  • Like 9

On 13/11/2016 at 5:17 PM, Desdemona said:

That's right, but first they have to clear the misunderstanding between them that Sheldon doesn't desire her. Once that problem is off the table I can see them flirting. But first comes the sexual tension that is increasing between them right now which will lead to a fireworks of passion and desire once they let go their self control and let their bodies speak for them. I don't need much, just them throwing themselves at the other, their hands running over each others bodies hastily while they stumble to the bedroom, but they on the couch instead, Sheldon laying on top, looking down on Amy, while he says "This time might be shorter, because I've been way too long for this" 

90 minutes later they both sit on the couch naked and snuggled into a blanket, their hair messed up. 

Amy(breathless) : This is what you call a quickie? 

Sheldon: It is only half as long as our first time. 

Amy: But also as passionate as our first time. (Amy kisses him) 

Sheldon interrupts the kiss to contemplate her with his dark blue eyes and strokes back her hair gently, while he whispers "I have never loved  someone as much as you." 

Amy smiles and replies "Me too". 

I'm sorry, I’m in sappy  Shamy offscreen mode again. :wub:

Or as I call it "the alternate  Shamy universe in my head ". 

Yes to you. BIG BIG yes to you!! I'm afraid I would lose my sanity if something like that happened, though. 

This string of Shamy focused episodes is driving me crazy, coz m loving it! I hope they don't fizzle it out after coitus 2.0, like they did last year with after the first time. Their progress must be steady and continuing! Also, I hope they don't drag out coitus any more, I'm tired of getting disappointed every week. Just Do It. I don't know what scares the writers so much, honestly. The show is way different from what it was in the earlier seasons, and nobody is going to bat an eyelid if Shamy happen to have a healthy active sex life. Most of the complaints that I have heard from original viewers were that the show was less funny in recent seasons, but with episodes like 10.8 they are sure taking care of that. Get it out of the way and relieve us, including sheldon and amy, from our misery.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, sam25233 said:

Yes to you. BIG BIG yes to you!! I'm afraid I would lose my sanity if something like that happened, though. 

This string of Shamy focused episodes is driving me crazy, coz m loving it! I hope they don't fizzle it out after coitus 2.0, like they did last year with after the first time. Their progress must be steady and continuing! Also, I hope they don't drag out coitus any more, I'm tired of getting disappointed every week. Just Do It. I don't know what scares the writers so much, honestly. The show is way different from what it was in the earlier seasons, and nobody is going to bat an eyelid if Shamy happen to have a healthy active sex life. Most of the complaints that I have heard from original viewers were that the show was less funny in recent seasons, but with episodes like 10.8 they are sure taking care of that. Get it out of the way and relieve us, including sheldon and amy, from our misery.

I know the writers are overwhelming us with Shamy presents this season and I can't do more than thank them for this spectacular season so far! Almost all I have been hoping for Shamy to happen has come true. Bless you writers! :air_kiss:It's just a matter of time before Shamy's second time will come. They have been teasing us long enough. But I understand that the writers wanted to let live Shamy together to produce a closeness and intimacy that was necessary for them on one side to test if they are made for living together and on the other hand to increase their feelings for each other to realize that it feels right to live together. And they clearly enjoy living together, even if they both have habits that are not easy for the other. That's why Amy lied about the fact that her apartment has been already finished for weeks and why Sheldon was relieved that  that's what she was hiding from him, because he wanted to continue the experiment because he was enjoying living with her and when he realized that she was feeling the same way he decided that they end the experiment and live together. Forever. You can bet that he will never regret or take back this decision because once he decides for something he is 100 % sure about it. Because they have always enjoyed spending time together, day and night and even when they were separated they skyped or send messages. Even when they were broken up, Sheldon went after her, trying to understand why she didn't want to be with him anymore, because he couldn't let her go, it was too hurtful. And when he tried to, even his mind said: "GO BACK TO HER!! FIGHT FOR HER!!" Because they are meant for each other. They are soulmates. 

• Like 7

Question for all of you (I'm not even really sure what I think):

Does Amy still use Gerard? If so, where/when does she find the privacy to do so? Or do you think that one night of torrid lovemaking satisfied her? 

15 hours ago, rice sheldon said:

Question for all of you (I'm not even really sure what I think):

Does Amy still use Gerard? If so, where/when does she find the privacy to do so? Or do you think that one night of torrid lovemaking satisfied her? 

Sure, why not? Amy clearly wants to do it again and there's also all this sexual tension floating around...A girl needs her vibrator sometimes ; ). As for privacy, it could be in the shower or when Sheldon's at work and she has a day off...I'm sure it's not that hard to find some time to herself.

Someone asked a few pages ago about differences between 10.8 and the taping report. Apparently they filmed more than one version of what Sheldon said after Amy fled 4b at the end of the episode. One was the oyster line and another one was "She'll be back. She lives here".

Anyway, Happy Taping Day everyone!!! Like others have said, hoping for more Shamy in 10x10!

• Like 2

Happy Taping Day indeed.  I'll be interested to see if we get Shamy or not.  I know, I know....year mark is like NOW...but we'll see.....I'm just so loving them in such a good strong place.

and as far as Gerard...I'm sure he or Amy was able to handle things solo in the shower that evening post seduction Sheldon....just a hunch.....

• Like 8

Hey guys! Happy taping day... i've been so busy but I didn't forget! I wanna keep my expectations low but come on! How can I? 

FYI, watching season 4 Ep. 5.

"Making love to your daughter's vagina"

Oh, the old days.

But the new ones are so much better.

• Like 5

29 minutes ago, Riley7 said:

Hey guys! Happy taping day... i've been so busy but I didn't forget! I wanna keep my expectations low but come on! How can I? 

FYI, watching season 4 Ep. 5.

"Making love to your daughter's vagina"

Oh, the old days.

But the new ones are so much better.

I think that  most of us can't , lol! We can't help ourselves, we are die hard shippers! :wub:

It has been a complex and hard path for shamy but finnaly they are in same page in their relationship and I can't really get over all goodness this season is bringing to us. *grins*

I am so excited for what is upcoming next to them. Low expectations,  go to the hell, lol! :wink:

c94477a3-8fef-4382-aa98-7dd806840701.gif

Edited by spidergirl
  • Like 8

1 hour ago, rice sheldon said:

Sneak peek just went up! Oh Sheldon... he doesn't change. Amy has a funny sassy moment though! 

yea, wanting you to stop talking but I ran out of taffy.....

• Like 4

1 hour ago, rice sheldon said:

Sneak peek just went up! Oh Sheldon... he doesn't change. Amy has a funny sassy moment though! 

Yeah, she does,lol! However Amy 'd put Sheldon reading a Geology paper, I thougt I would never  see that day!

Amy, you know how to get your man in line! :icon_cheesygrin:

Edited by spidergirl
  • Like 2

"I just want you to be quiet, but I'm all out of taffy!". Go Amy! Sheldon is being ridiculously annoying, and she knows how to handle him.

• Like 3

Happy taping night everybody!

Fingers crossed we'll get some news tomorrow morning that hold something nice for our sweethearts. And if not, don't despair - that only means we'll get our long awaited "big bang" in 10x11! ;D Not to mention we had a magnificent string of Shamy episodes from 10x04 to 10x08, plus an extra serving of Sheldon in 10x09. It's okay if the show takes a break from Shamy for a bit. It may be the calm before the storm. We'll find out soon enough.

See ya on the other side, cheers!

TBBTvdclink.gif

• Like 9

i'm really excited for the taping tonight! 

i just need them to have coitus, both for their sake and mine lol 

also, i'm writing a research paper on the "brain bowl" experiment for my neuroscience class. it counts as my final, so basically i will be observing a researcher doing the same experiment shamy were doing and write about it, as well as compare the results of my study with related research!! 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Kathleen said:

i'm really excited for the taping tonight! 

i just need them to have coitus, both for their sake and mine lol 

also, i'm writing a research paper on the "brain bowl" experiment for my neuroscience class. it counts as my final, so basically i will be observing a researcher doing the same experiment shamy were doing and write about it, as well as compare the results of my study with related research!! 

Does it have implications for cancer research ?

It kills me when there are no tidbits of info! I wonder what happened! I guess we can infer from the title mentioned on the main thread that it is about Sheldon and Leonard dividing up their belongings. Sounds like there is good comedic scope with this (I love a bit of Shelnard bickering).

• Like 7