The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tensor

[Spoilers] Shamy: Season 10

8 minutes ago, Soopysue said:

We must be going to get interviews etc now right ??? Baby birth and Shamy coitus Mark 2 ?!!!!!

oooooh think of the promo pics - then the Gifs .....Happy holidays to us !!!!!

Amen to all of that!! 

• Like 2

Thanks so much for the extra information! I am currently at a training session, trying to appear professional but freaking out internally at these extra pieces of information. I CANNOT wait to see this!

• Like 9

Same here. Working at lab and sneaking to my mobile every time I can, lol. I think it is official, I get nuts , Shamy fault!!

Can not wait for all of this on screen! :wub:

Edited by spidergirl
  • Like 6

Going to love all these scenes and interactions but I suspect in terms of feels the brain scan will be the real powerful moment. It's a brilliant gift involving them, just perfect. Trying to imagine her reaction now, a bit like when she received that Christmas gift but much greater?

Btw April I think you should post again that gif of Jim being interviewed by a reporter at a red carpet event when they were talking about more passionate physical acting in season 10. It seems very appropriate lol!

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, Jonny said:

Btw April I think you should post again that gif of Jim being interviewed by a reporter at a red carpet event when they were talking about more passionate physical acting in season 10. It seems very appropriate lol!

Like this?

1 hour ago, April said:

TBBTJimint1.gifTBBTJimint2.gif

I guess we can cross this off our to do list then! LMAO

Way ahead of ya!! :icon_cheesygrin:

• Like 6

13 minutes ago, April said:

Tara Hernandez is the HP geek in the writing team and she insists that Sheldon is Gryffindor which I think is BS. Ravenclaw would be perfect. Not only because of their academic angle but their members also tend to be the quirky kind with unusual interests. GDI, Tara. Amy would fit Ravenclaw as well, but Hufflepuff works if you had to go with different houses for the joke.

I agree ! They are both Ravenclaw.  But Amy would probably be more turned on if she was a member of hufflepuff - the different houses thing is the turn on , for them. 

• Like 4

So who is the Hufflepuff and who is the Gryffindor?  If anything, I would have sorted Amy into Ravenclaw. Sheldon and Penny seem like total Gryffindors to me.  We all know Leanord is a Hufflepuff. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, April said:

Seriously, I can't even decide what my favourite part of this episode is.

- The brain scan? In between Amy's "Some people think the sexiest organ is the brain!" in 9x08 and Sheldon's little complaint about wanting to be more appreciated for his mind in 10x05 this is just the most perfect little gift. And it's not just that Amy can marvel at his brain but it comes with the ridiculously romantic detail of Sheldon thinking about Amy in that moment and with her being the expert on such things she'd know exactly what parts of his brain are stimulated. <3

- The HP cosplay? Amy getting into the mood of such geeky things is just wonderful. I already loved the little sci-fi theme jukebox moment so I'm delighted to see more of Amy embracing that kind of stuff instead of being annoyed.

- The fact that they're both prepared for this night? Sheldon can barely wait until midnight with his excitement and wanting to give her his presents, and Amy got a little surprise for Sheldon as well - going robes shopping in secret as if she got a negligee from the dirty store! LOL

- The sheer fun of it? Opening Night was all very tender and nervousness was in the air. It was their first time after all so that's understandable and I wish people would cut them some slack here. But now a year later, 

TBBTsquee.gif

Tara Hernandez is the HP geek in the writing team and she insists that Sheldon is Gryffindor which I think is BS. Ravenclaw would be perfect. Not only because of their academic angle but their members also tend to be the quirky kind with unusual interests. GDI, Tara. Amy would fit Ravenclaw as well, but Hufflepuff works if you had to go with different houses for the joke.

Ah, well it depends whether they were sorted at Warner Bros studios or not ( it's all a bit meta) but as the HP  films never sort anyone into Ravenclaw they don't have John  Hurt Audio for sorting anyone else into Ravenclaw so no one ( on the tour, or I assume at the theme park) is ever sorted into that house.

If Sheldon just picked a house then I grant you it could be any of them. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Listgirl said:

Ah, well it depends whether they were sorted at Warner Bros studios or not ( it's all a bit meta) but as the HP  films never sort anyone into Ravenclaw they don't have John  Hurt Audio for sorting anyone else into Ravenclaw so no one ( on the tour, or I assume at the theme park) is ever sorted into that house.

If Sheldon just picked a house then I grant you it could be any of them. 

Seriously? That's rubbish! #justiceforRavenclaw

• Like 1

The hat takes your choice into consideration.  Ravenclaw would be ideal for Sheldon because of his intellect, but I think his bravery and inner strengh is more dominent. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, shamymania said:

The hat takes your choice into consideration.  Ravenclaw would be ideal for Sheldon because of his intellect, but I think his bravery and inner strengh is more dominent. 

Bravery? Inner strength? The guy who's afraid of chickens??

ElementaryWTF.gif

• Like 6

13 minutes ago, April said:

Seriously? That's rubbish! #justiceforRavenclaw

Been on the tour and that is what the tour guides say. #justiceforRavenclaw 

Edited by Listgirl
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, joyceraye said:

Who's in Sytherin then :  Raj, or Howard ?

Howard. I'd put Raj in Hufflepuff but mostly because he doesn't really fit any of the other houses and when in doubt Hufflepuff takes the leftovers. LOL

• Like 2

Lot of the houses share similar qualities or characteristics though, I think you could look at almost all the characters and find traits that would put them in one house or more. Leonard is the one where I think no question you know what house he would be in, he is like a perfect Hufflepuff, early era Sheldon I would have pegged for a Slytherin lol but then my whole view has changed over the years with Sheldon from not liking him to him being one of my fav chars lol

Edited by Jonny
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, Jonny said:

Lot of the houses share similar qualities or characteristics though, I think you could look at almost all the characters and find traits that would put them in one house or more. Leonard is the one where I think no question you know what house he would be in, he is like a perfect Hufflepuff, early era Sheldon I would have pegged for a Slytherin lol but then my whole view has changed over the years with Sheldon from not liking him to him being one of my fav chars lol

Having never seen any Harry Potter films or read any of the books, I have no idea what these houses are about.

• Like 1