The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tensor

[Spoilers] Shamy: Season 10

2 minutes ago, Jonny said:

Lot of the houses share similar qualities or characteristics though, I think you could look at almost all the characters and find traits that would put them in one house or more. Leonard is the one where I think no question you know what house he would be in, he is like a perfect Hufflepuff, early era Sheldon I would have pegged for a Slytherin lol but then my whole view has changed over the years with Sheldon from not liking him to him being one of my fav chars lol

I also would have put early Sheldon into Slytherin. But he has grown out of that.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, A Shamy gal said:

Having never seen any Harry Potter films or read any of the books, I have no idea what these houses are about.

You haven't read the books or seen the films? Sacrilege...

I'm only joking A Shamy gal :icon_wink:

A brief mention here of the houses on a wiki:

http://harrypotter.wikia.com/wiki/Hogwarts_Houses

8 minutes ago, April said:

I also would have put early Sheldon into Slytherin. But he has grown out of that.

Yeah I would agree. I think you are right they would both fit in Ravenclaw, though Hufflepuff works for Amy as well.

Edited by Jonny
  • Like 3

Boy the worst time for running out likes...

So many good posts and I can thank them properly!

Again, I think we might have 200 likes for special days! :icon_cheesygrin:

• Like 1

Just now, April said:

YESS!! Can't wait to see this!! <3

OMG I want an episode with Mary coming to visit again just to find out they're sharing a bed. LMAO

OMG they should totally do it, please do it writers!

make it so.gif

• Like 8

3 minutes ago, April said:

YESS!! Can't wait to see this!! <3

OMG I want an episode with Mary coming to visit again just to find out they're sharing a bed. LMAO

If he had succeeded in seducing her and they had made a baby, how was he going to explain that when he's told her they're sleeping in bunk beds?

BTW I don't really understand why he has told her they're sleeping in bunk beds.  She knows they've had sex, she was there when he said that Amy said that his genitals were a sight to behold.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, A Shamy gal said:

If he had succeeded in seducing her and they had made a baby, how was he going to explain that when he's told her they're sleeping in bunk beds?

BTW I don't really understand why he has told her they're sleeping in bunk beds.  She knows they've had sex, she was there when he said that Amy said that his genitals were a sight to behold.

Idk, I guess he didn't want to hear a lecture about sinning. When/if Mary comes to visit and finds out the truth I expect her to be actually pretty relaxed about this. It would be funny to see Sheldon squirm a little anticipating a big fuss from her. lol

• Like 5

Just now, April said:

Idk, I guess he didn't want to hear a lecture about sinning. When/if Mary comes to visit and finds out the truth I expect her to be actually pretty relaxed about this. It would be funny to see Sheldon squirm a little anticipating a big fuss from her. lol

I don't she'd be too bothered about them living together or even sinning, but I suspect she would be bothered if they had a baby out of wedlock. 

Speaking of mothers, I wonder what Amy's mother thinks about them living together.  Somehow I think she'd be the one that is bothered about them living together.  Maybe the next time Mary visits, we can have an appearance from Mrs Fowler as well.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, A Shamy gal said:

I don't she'd be too bothered about them living together or even sinning, but I suspect she would be bothered if they had a baby out of wedlock. 

LOL yeah, a baby would probably lead to a weird shotgun wedding situation. Well, thank goodness for Amy being so level headed!

4 minutes ago, A Shamy gal said:

Speaking of mothers, I wonder what Amy's mother thinks about them living together.  Somehow I think she'd be the one that is bothered about them living together.  Maybe the next time Mary visits, we can have an appearance from Mrs Fowler as well.

If we can't get Mary I'll happily settle for Amy's mother. I'll also gladly take both if that's an option. It's way overdue that we see some more of Amy's family anyway but her new LA would be the perfect opportunity for her mother to show up and see how her daughter is living now.

• Like 8

4 minutes ago, Maddie said:

So is the whole "you see that part that's lit - that's because I was thinking about you" THE most romantic thing Sheldon has ever said or what??

Indeed! :wub:

• Like 4

33 minutes ago, Maddie said:

So is the whole "you see that part that's lit - that's because I was thinking about you" THE most romantic thing Sheldon has ever said or what??

THIS !!!! He's so in love !!

18 minutes ago, April said:

As an aside we certainly get one thing to look out for in future episodes: Sheldon wearing his "come hither" Pjs! The costume department could have some fun with that and we'd know what's going on in bed at night!! LOL

TBBThipsdontlie.gif

(obligatory gif is obligatory)

So true !!! BTW you know I adore this gif !

back to add - come hither pj's- just so Shamy & hillarious !! Awwww

Edited by Soopysue
  • Like 9

13 minutes ago, April said:

I'll post it at every opportunity just for you! <3

But seriously, I love it, too! I need me some new interviews with Jim though. Captain Jim wanted more pillow talk and more graphic love scenes and he got them. So what's next?? Tell us, Jim - the writers are clearly looking at your interviews for guidance! LOL

Now that could make for some fun seduction scenes in the future. But instead of brandy and being all dressed up you could simply have Sheldon await Amy back home after a long day of work with some tea and in his "come hither" PJs. Her reacting to this as if this was the sexiest thing she'd ever saw would be priceless. LMAO

Yay !!! Thank you !

I think interviews will come from this episode - hopefully :) 

"Come hither" PJ's - we'll all be on the look out for these !!!! And so will Amy ! 

• Like 2

Do we think the scan is mapping love or lust?..... In this instance I'm leaning towards lust (or would either cover the same areas), I'm sure horniness must be subtly different from love? :icon_wink:

• Like 1