The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tensor

[Spoilers] Shamy: Season 10

3 minutes ago, Soopysue said:

Yay !!! Thank you !

I think interviews will come from this episode - hopefully :) 

"Come hither" PJ's - we'll all be on the look out for these !!!! And so will Amy ! 

When he went to bed, he knew he would get lucky! Sheldon Cooper, always fan of preparedness!

So curious about that pajamas. His usual pjs are so "covered", lol!

Edited by spidergirl
  • Like 3

After being out with a friend all day I've just spent a wonderful couple of hours reading the spoilers ( a huge thank you to everyone who provided information..you guys are awesome ) and around 5 pages of amazing posts!!

Honestly all I can say right now is it's all so..........PERFECT!!!!

• Like 6

So excited about the Shamy news!  Almost made up for the fact that hubby might not be home for Thanksgiving!
On a related note... TBS is showing Earworm and Opening Night at 9/9:30 PM Eastern.

12 minutes ago, Carm6773 said:

So excited about the Shamy news!  Almost made up for the fact that hubby might not be home for Thanksgiving!
On a related note... TBS is showing Earworm and Opening Night at 9/9:30 PM Eastern.

So sorry that your hubby might not be home ): *hugs* 

Thanks for the heads up!! 

A couple more random thoughts: 

1) the cosplay as school kids: we have gone from 9.12/13 with Sheldon lying on his bed skyping Amy like an early teen to them dressed up as boarding school kids  who often wear uniforms to 18. In my mind the HP kids are remembered at the point we left them, which is around 17/18, so Shamy may have grown through their 'adolescence' in the last year and can now legitimately move forward as 'young adults' if you like in terms of relationship development

2) The maturity with which they approach their second time along with the fun, carefree nature of it confirms their general intimacy, communication and comfort levels. They have learnt to compromise, tolerate and read each other as well as consider each other's need on a range of subjects including sex. Without the current story arc any long range arrangement to live together or marry would have seemed very OC but instead we have been shown that whatever comes next the ground work has been done. 

3) I'll stick this here but I suppose it might be moved: Bernie's pregnancy. I think tptb must have taken a gamble here that they could get away with the inconsistency. Unusually I actually looked something up here.  Rachel on Friends is the only similar storyline I could remember in this regard, the finale season 7 the matter comes up and they hint that the pregnancy test is hers. Finale season 8 she has the baby. Twelve months later! I can't remember being confused or surprised by this at all! I admit that there are no clear dates revealed in a way that tptb have shot themselves in the foot with this, but for the average viewer, who can't remember the details, they must think the timing Is close enough. It's a shame but after the initial surprise, I'm passed it already. 

So looking forward to the episode for the funny, kinky and general heat of passion of a fully fledged adult relationship . More so than last year which always needed to be just tender and sweet.

The gifs are going to be awesome. 

Whoop whoop and happy dance. :dancing:

Edited by Listgirl
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, amethyst said:

After being out with a friend all day I've just spent a wonderful couple of hours reading the spoilers ( a huge thank you to everyone who provided information..you guys are awesome ) and around 5 pages of amazing posts!!

Honestly all I can say right now is it's all so..........PERFECT!!!!

Same for me. Love this forum!!  Happy Thanksgiving all!

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, Maddie said:

So guys. We get FOUR different kisses in this episode. That's a new record for us!

1. Right after Sheldon gives Amy the MRI scan of his brain.

2. Right after Sheldon and Amy agree to have sex.

3. After Shamy get interrupted by Lenny and Sheldon said it was feeling forced.

4. After Sheldon briefly gets angry with Amy they kiss a few seconds before Raj bangs on the door.

The person who went said that from what she can remember, they're a lot like the kisses in 9.10. And the best part is when she's laying back on the bed and he's leaning over her and kissing her. She said we're all gonna die, haha. CAN'T WAIT.

I am already dead for reading all of them! :wub:

Like this one?

8e282e40-0f12-4438-afa7-49210bf2f20f.gif

Isn't December yet? :wub:

Edited by spidergirl
  • Like 8

8 minutes ago, Maddie said:

So guys. We get FOUR different kisses in this episode. That's a new record for us!

1. Right after Sheldon gives Amy the MRI scan of his brain.

2. Right after Sheldon and Amy agree to have sex.

3. After Shamy get interrupted by Lenny and Sheldon said it was feeling forced.

4. After Sheldon briefly gets angry with Amy they kiss a few seconds before Raj bangs on the door.

The person who went said that from what she can remember, they're a lot like the kisses in 9.10. And the best part is when she's laying back on the bed and he's leaning over her and kissing her. She said we're all gonna die, haha. CAN'T WAIT.

How can I die if I'm already dead just reading about all of this

seriously though i'm already reacting just reading these spoilers I legitimately don't know how I will handle the actual episode

god i'm so excited what a world happy amy's birthday to us all

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, spidergirl said:

I am already dead for reading all of them! :wub:

Like this one?

8e282e40-0f12-4438-afa7-49210bf2f20f.gif

Isn't December yet? :wub:

Yes I think so!!

Haha I haven't wiped this stupid grin off my face all day. It's like I'm in a dream or something haha.

• Like 4

I just feel drained lol from all the exciting developments today and I've had a smile on my face most of the day. Still have some annoyances with the episode as a whole but I'll be honest I have barely thought about them since learning some of the Shamy details and how their day plays out. Excellent discussion as ever on this thread, we have a great community around here especially when discussing our favorite couple.

The Shamy trifecta is still on, only an engagement remains now on my ultimate wishes for the season.

Edited by Jonny
removed paragraph, prudent to wait and see first
  • Like 6

10 hours ago, April said:

OMG I want an episode with Mary coming to visit again just to find out they're sharing a bed. LMAO

And not just find out, but have Lenny walk her in with suitcases in hand while Shamy are playing out an awkward cosplay moment lol. 

• Like 5

20 minutes ago, 2L344 said:

And not just find out, but have Lenny walk her in with suitcases in hand while Shamy are playing out an awkward cosplay moment lol. 

Yes ! They'd have to pretend they were rehearsing their parts in a local am dram play.  :)  Mary always stays in a hotel so I wonder what she's brought them in the suitcases ? Toys and 'sciencey stuff ' from Sheldon's childhood ? Cookies from Meemaw ? A family wedding dress and christening shawl ?

11 hours ago, Listgirl said:

Been on the tour and that is what the tour guides say. #justiceforRavenclaw 

The tour ? There really is such a place ? Where is it ?

• Like 1

Rice Sheldon has a fan fic, that was posted here in the Shamy thread.  It's about Mary meeting Amy's mother and  it has been moved to this thread.   Please comment about it there.    

Edited by Tensor
  • Like 1

Thinking back to when Steve took the writing staff to The Wizarding World at Universal Studios....was an idea born there?

• Like 8