[Spoilers] Shamy: Season 10

17 minutes ago, vonmar said:

Thinking back to when Steve took the writing staff to The Wizarding World at Universal Studios....was an idea born there?

In episode S4E01 when Shamy were in Penny's car, Sheldon said, 'Muggles' to Amy in response to what Penny said. They had obviously had discussions in which they both compared their own world to the wizarding one. Was this before or after Molaro took the staff on this trip ?

• Like 1

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As promised.. A report for 10x23. Shamy heavy.   OK some details on 10x23.....   Shamy were incredibly cute in this episode. It really marks how much they have grown to

If anyone is wondering.. He was wearing the same shirt from ear worm when he proposed. And yes a screamed like I did ear worm..  No, One is no "Okay" I will post the report here as well.. I

Guys sorry to spam this here.. But I'm so excited I got to meet her again! she remember me from last year and she was just the sweetest! She greeted me with a hug again, walked us down tot he corner,

Posted Images

1 minute ago, joyceraye said:

In episode S4E01 when Shamy were in Penny's car, Sheldon said, 'Muggles' to Amy in response to what Penny said. They had obviously had discussions in which they both compared their own world to the wizarding one. Was this before or after Molaro took the staff on this trip ?

Before.

2 hours ago, joyceraye said:

The tour ? There really is such a place ? Where is it ?

Assuming you mean Harry Potter tours the main one is Leavesden, where they shot the films. But some props and costumes are part of the Warner Bros Studios Tours in LA including the Sorting Hat. 

1 hour ago, Listgirl said:

Assuming you mean Harry Potter tours the main one is Leavesden, where they shot the films. But some props and costumes are part of the Warner Bros Studios Tours in LA including the Sorting Hat. 

Thanks. Is there really a shop where they sell costumes and props ?

16 hours ago, April said:

YESS!! Can't wait to see this!! <3

OMG I want an episode with Mary coming to visit again just to find out they're sharing a bed. LMAO

Oh me too! It would be awesome!

Bunk beds? Oh Shelley! why? :icon_cheesygrin:

Edited by spidergirl
  • Like 2

17 hours ago, Jonny said:

Got to be up there for sure imo.

I think it was @April (apologies if it was someone else) who said earlier that being a neurobiologist she will most probably know from the MRI exactly what sections of the brain are lighting up and what they mean. It's love in scientific picture form.

Remember the days when he had to get his assistant Alex to come up with ideas for a gift (valentine gift iirc in that case) for someone with her interests, hobbies or field?

My draw dropped when I read about this gift, Wow and I think some people (myself included) are really going to tear up a bit when they see that scene. Sounds like a beautiful moment.

This ^! I know I will get a bit emotional too with this episode, especially in the gift scene. They have been growing so much as human beings since they met at that cofee shop. It is really so nice to see them taking their relationship to the level that it is right now. :wub:

That's why Amy melt for Sheldon's gift. For the science accuracy, as she knows how to interpret what MRI meant and for him to do something like that for prove his love/lust for her. 

Science is really their thing for turning them on, it indeed make their motor running and it is so nice to know that they are finding more things that help to improve the way they express to each other how they love each other and how their lives are really better as they share them with each other.

Emotionally, intelectually and now also physically.

This season has been really everything that shamy needed to make their relationship as a solid and unbreakable one. And for Sheldon gave  Amy a gift with all his heart is something really huge for him. For Amy he has been really taking all chances of making his life better and their lives together really enjoyable, without they change their own personalities and tastes.

Whatever the future brings soon for them, I am really happy that they are really happy together and working in their relationship as every couple should do.

I' d dare to say that their friends should learn some tips about healthy relationships with them. :wink:

• Like 8

Guys, guys, imagine the Writers having Sheldon to come up with different birthday days for Amy in differen time systems!!! Like one night at 12 oclock he wakes her up and says "happy birthday, today it is your 12th birthday in THIS time system". Hahahaha, this is a very funny, Shamy and "ForScience" way for him to be intimate with his vixen. Just sayin'! Back to work now Good day!!!!!

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, April said:

S: "Happy Birthday, Amy!"

A: "What? It's only been like 3 weeks since my birthday."

S: "Today is the 9th of January 2017 which marks your 56th birthday on planet Venus! [flirty] And if I dare say you don't look a day older than 53!"

A: "Uhm... Thanks...?"

S: "Anyway... I believe celebrations are in order!"

LMAO

Next episode taping report? :icon_cheesygrin:

23 minutes ago, Judith said:

Vote for Shamy under Best Ship in the Daily Fandom poll:

http://thedailyfandom.com/tdf-2016-awards/#ship

You can vote once every day.

Voted! :wub:

Edited by spidergirl
  • Like 1

45 minutes ago, April said:

S: "Today is the 9th of January 2017 which marks your 56th birthday on planet Venus! [flirty] And if I dare say you don't look a day older than 53!"

LMAO

Honestly - this would be hillarious and very appropriate ! 

• Like 6

58 minutes ago, April said:

LMAO

I would have done that to avoid the 11 months pregnancy....Amy, I know it's mid October, but it's your Birthday on Proxima Centauri! Sorry guys, I know it's the Shamy thread, but I just can't let Bernie's elephant-like pregnancy go! LOL!!

• Like 6

36 minutes ago, mirs1 said:

I would have done that to avoid the 11 months pregnancy....Amy, I know it's mid October, but it's your Birthday on Proxima Centauri! Sorry guys, I know it's the Shamy thread, but I just can't let Bernie's elephant-like pregnancy go! LOL!!

Same here. But I think it is understanding as the timeline shamy had second time sex was the same that Hallie born, lol!

With all shamy enthusiasm since yesterday I havent said yet that I loved to know Hallie was born. I have to go and say some nice words about it in Howardette thread. The only thing I didnt like about it was the pregnancy time, LOL!

• Like 3

4 hours ago, April said:

LMAO

Loving This!!!!!

• Like 2

@jenafan glad to see your post! I was waiting for reading your comment and as usual I loved all points you made.

We all are so happy for all of this shamy goodness, right? And so thankful! :wub:

Great point about the Sheldon ' s timing  in the bedroom .

Sheldon has been that person who has been late about many things in his life but when he is into things or people, he usual excels or at least does really things nicely.

About sex, I really can see him to do things without rushes because he would want Amy to enjoy it as better as possible because he , for her, does his best.

Surely when he wanted a quickie in the lab, that was a momentary lapse of reason, lol!

And I always loved Amy's hair by the ending of Opening Night. Sheldon realy used the SW movie time for rock Amy'world very slowly but with precision and accurance.

Like any good scientist should do always about his actions :wink:

Edited by spidergirl
  • Like 5

Me too! When we want something very much like shamy wanted to make love to each other in that time,there is no tiredness that stops to reach the target! And then the sleeping time just feels so good!

I wish that we really soon could watch a scene where shamy  woke up all cuddled  up. My fan heart would explode of hapiness! :wub:

Edited by spidergirl
  • Like 6

7 hours ago, April said:

LMAO

I'm loving this, but now I have a problem because that was exactly the idea I had for my fanfic - well not exactly, I had started some "research" about other planets with the appropriate rotation period so that it fits Amy's birthday on that planet in episode 10x08 (and I had even asked here what the time between Amy's birthday and 10x08 might approximately be - all for science of course;-)) because in my mind Sheldon would have finally succeeded with his seduction - there hasn't been any indication that they haven't done it already then lol - but I guess I will let it go now (drops imaginary pencil) as I don't really have that much time for writing anyway...

1 hour ago, April said:

I can't help but picture them all cuddled up and happily exhausted afterwards - probably sleeping through the rest of the day until the next morning.

pillowfeels.gif

I know!! I had the exact same vision :D

• Like 2