The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tensor

[Spoilers] Shamy: Season 10

13 hours ago, Jonny said:

I'm trying to think of a better gift he could have got her knowing everything about them and their relationship and I just can't... It's just the perfect gift. :imsohappy:

Whoever the writer was who came up with that specific idea deserves all the kudos.

It balances nicely with the framed image of a neuron he liked so much he kept it himself.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Sylphadora said:

I want to see Sheldon making it explicitly clear to Amy that he wants to be intimate because he wants her, not to make a baby or under any other pretext. After 2.0, if he has to wait a whole year to be intimate with Amy again, he's going to burst. He's bound to make a move :biggrin: Oh, I love the writers!

EXACTLY. It would be fantastic to hear it from Sheldon himself. Admit that he can't control his desire for her anymore, and that he'd like to do it more often. 

And sorry for being so greedy, but how great would it be if we get a heart warming Christmas proposal!! Maybe Sheldon makes Amy think that his Christmas gift to her will be something special, and she expects it to be the proposal. But it turns out to be something else and she gets slightly disappointed. And at the end of the episode Sheldon goes down on one knee and pops the question, because according to him its not meant to be his gift to her, but HER gift to HIM, because that is just how much he loves her!! That would be our Christmas miracle :D

• Like 5

8 hours ago, Maddie said:

Completely agree, Jenafan! I just know realized that Shamy had woken up at midnight and STAYED AWAKE the entire day, and when they got home they both still wanted to have sex. They were probably exhausted but it was something they both really wanted. 

I want to thank you so much for the generous information you have shared which has made our holiday here in the US more delightful.   I am away from home out in the middle of nowhere with no wifi, eating data up on my mobile devices just trying to keep up. I can't think of any better way to blow it all than celebrating in all the Shamy goodness with my fellow shippers.  It is keeping my boredom at bay.  :boredom:

I can't help but think of all the fan fic that can be developed from all this after the episode airs and once I get back home after my resurrection from such sweet Shamy death. 

• Like 9

Everything about shamy in 10.11 sounds so lovely, sexy and funny and we have not seen any promo picture or sneak peek yet! Oh it will be so glorious! :wub:

I think in the night that  episode is going to air, it will happen with me what happened with Sheldon : I won't be able to sleep properly, lol!

When I woke this morning I have just thought: It's friday!! And then a few seconds later I remembered last night did not air new episode, lol! 

Some habits are really so cool! Can not already wait for the friday of next week!

Isn't December yet? :icon_cheesygrin:

• Like 8

13 hours ago, shamour said:

I'm loving this, but now I have a problem because that was exactly the idea I had for my fanfic - well not exactly, I had started some "research" about other planets with the appropriate rotation period so that it fits Amy's birthday on that planet in episode 10x08 (and I had even asked here what the time between Amy's birthday and 10x08 might approximately be - all for science of course;-)) because in my mind Sheldon would have finally succeeded with his seduction - there hasn't been any indication that they haven't done it already then lol - but I guess I will let it go now (drops imaginary pencil) as I don't really have that much time for writing anyway...

Lets wish for the writers to do the job so that we can enjoy! I would realy like to read you fanfic though!!!!!!!

• Like 1

Are there any suggestions as to what happened with the talk they were supposed to have about coitus after they settled down? I wonder if it has anything to do with Brain Bowl.

• Like 1

hello everyone, I´m new here, I read this topic in the darks from a few months ago and just want to say how happy I´m since I read the report from the 10.11, I just can´t wait to december. I´m a totally fan of Shamy, they are just the best. 

For the report I need to say that the gift is the just perfect for the both, I never image nothing more perfect that can show amy in her way how much he is in this relationship, and all the second base is sublime (how many times she refers of her second base in season 8), I can´t wait to see her reaction.
The cosplay OMG! I always thought that when they´ll be in the "sex thing" they are gonna be like that (just remember the chapter with they playing doctors, Star Trek style, and his "dont stop"). She is a genious. 

I´m hoping of all the things to come, maybe a Christmas proposal? Will be magic. And a chapter with Mary coming to visit (I love her, and will be so fun)  

For last I just want to thanks to you all because this topic is so good, with allgood vibes and lovers of shamy. You made my days so good! 

• Like 9

5 hours ago, Judith said:

Are there any suggestions as to what happened with the talk they were supposed to have about coitus after they settled down? I wonder if it has anything to do with Brain Bowl.

No clue, if they had a talk it was off camera.

In terms of Brain Bowl the way I had it played out in my mind was after the Flamenco dance Sheldon probably was told he going too far/trying way too hard by Lenny and they probably said it could have made Amy feel uncomfortable, or perhaps he finally deduced that himself? He then goes to 4B and Shamy talk it out, coming to the conclusion that they want children at some point in the future but not now and Sheldon acknowledged 'he got caught up in the moment' so to speak with the creation experiment. They are very much then on the same page and probably laugh it all off.

That is what I imagined would have happened afterwards, but we will never know lol. :icon_wink:

Edited by Jonny
  • Like 6

6 minutes ago, Jonny said:

No clue, if they had a talk it was off camera.

In terms of Brain Bowl the way I had it played out in my mind was after the Flamenco dance Sheldon probably got told he going too far/trying way too hard by Lenny and they probably said it could have made Amy feel uncomfortable, or perhaps he finally deduced that himself? He then goes to 4B and Shamy talk it out, coming to the conclusion that they want children at some point in the future but not now and Sheldon acknowledged 'he got caught up in the moment' so to speak with the creation experiment. They are very much then on the same page and probably laugh it all off.

That is what I imagined would have happened afterwards, but we will never know lol. :icon_wink:

Yeah, I agree. I'm just trying to make sense of the events and the timeline.

• Like 1

Agree with @Jonny. They had surely slept at same bed at Bowl night so they had to talk. I believe they agreed that was too soon for babies and Sheldon might get it was not the proper approach for puting coitus on the table.

They now have not any problem to talk about anything so they had probably laughed about the cosmic casanova as soon as they had coitus in Amy's birthday.

What really amazes me is Sheldon was almost 24 hours awake in 10.11 and still was in mood for sex. He really is into Amy and obligations dont make people excitted or horny, lol.

Shamy is like any  normal couple in love. For those who are not believers, I think it is time to deal with that, because it is not a fanfiction world thing. It is all true.

Emotionally, intelectually and physically!

Edited by spidergirl
  • Like 5

58 minutes ago, Tenji said:

I suddenly realised in the TR that they have redecorated Penny's old apartment... I was too excited about the other details to notice!! I wonder what has changed and how much has been done.

Can't wait to see what items we may spot that are Amy's or Sheldon's. Or if there might be signs that they bought some new stuff together!

Hopefully the more that we see 4B change the more that people will recognise it is a permanent change. I think we all already know that, but you would be surprised how many think we still could see a change back to the past arrangements.

Forgot to add that the next episode with Sheldon and Leonard should provide more evidence it is permanent as well.

Edited by Jonny
  • Like 8

4 minutes ago, Jonny said:

Can't wait to see what items we may spot that are Amy's or Sheldon's. Or if there might be signs that the bought some new stuff together!

Me neither! Sheldon's stuff like Sw or St collectible or Amy' s afhagan or the three monkeys statue , it will be so warm to see their things altogether.

I must confess what I am more curious about is the bed clothes, lol!

9 minutes ago, Jonny said:

Hopefully the more that we see 4B change the more that people will recognise it is a permanent change. I think we all already know that, but you would be surprised how many think we still could see a change back to the past arrangements.

If there is still someone confused about la being permanent at this moment, after everyhing that happened since episode 7, so it is a patologic denial state, lol!

• Like 5

1 hour ago, spidergirl said:

Me neither! Sheldon's stuff like Sw or St collectible or Amy' s afhagan or the three monkeys statue , it will be so warm to see their things altogether.

I must confess what I am more curious about is the bed clothes, lol!

If there is still someone confused about la being permanent at this moment, after everyhing that happened since episode 7, so it is a patologic denial state, lol!

I'm so looking forward the promo pics, since  many scenes where set in 4B bedroom I hope we can start very soon the little game to spot Sheldon's and Amy's stuff which made it in their new home. I'm also curious whether there are major changes in the living room. I'm not sure if it is shown in 10.11, but sooner or later we'll get to see it. But, definitely, I'm much more intrigued about the bedroom and the bed itself! 

Edited by mirs1
  • Like 8

1 minute ago, mirs1 said:

I'm so looking forward the promo pics, since  many scenes where set in 4B bedroom I hope we can start very soon the little game to spot Sheldon's and Amy's stuff which made it in their new home. I'm also curious whether there are major changes in the living room. I'm not sure if it is shown in 10.11, but sooner or later we'll get to see it. But, definitely, I'm much more intrigued about the bedroom and the bed itself! 

They need a bigger bed for sure at some point, imo that's way too small lol (I thought the same when Lenny were going out and staying there). They could still snuggle or do anything else in a bigger bed and the added space could be a good thing. No, not space for pillow walls Sheldon!

I wonder does Amy still have her water bed? Actually I have always wondered if that was just a gag or if they would actually let her have one if it was mentioned again. I suspect it was just a gag.

• Like 3

I agree on bigger bed but if they manage all bed activities properly without anyone falling from it, I can see them most of bed time cuddled up. I know, I am repetitive about the cuddling time, lol!

I believe Sheldon would not ever think again in pillow walls after they engaged in coitus again.  He surely  now is used to the heat which radiates from Amy. And his pjs surely are not so warm as they used to be, as the heat is shared by both :wink:

I wonder does Amy still have her water bed? Actually I have always wondered if that was just a gag or if they would actually let her have one if it was mentioned again. I suspect it was just a gag.

Hum, I think the writers quite forgot they have ever written that. That bed should be side by side with the rice sheldon. Thank god, as Amy has one version of flesh and blood! :wub:

• Like 2

On 11/23/2016 at 8:30 AM, Maddie said:

Next scene I believe is Shamy meeting Lenny on the stairs before heading out. "What took you so long?," Leonard asked Sheldon said something about picking out a celebratory bubble gum cigar (grape flavored). Penny gets a call or a text that it was a false alarm and for them not to go to the hospital yet. I am forgetting what was said next but it was mentioned that it was Amy's birthday and Penny got excited and suggested they all go out and do something together. Of course, Amy would look up to Sheldon, then back at Penny and try to think of some excuse not to gor each thing Penny suggested. Finally, Leonard helped Penny out who was clueless, "They wanna have sex."

I wonder what Sheldon's reactions will be in this scene when Amy glances over at him each time. There must be something interesting about his demeanor for Leonard to read the situation as both of them wanting to have sex. It's nice to have the other characters help drive home the point that things between Amy and Sheldon are mutual.

• Like 8

7 minutes ago, spidergirl said:

I agree on bigger bed but if they manage all bed activities properly without anyone falling from it, I can see them most of bed time cuddled up. I know, I am repetitive about the cuddling time, lol!

I believe Sheldon would not ever think again in pillow walls after they engaged in coitus again.  He surely  now is used to the heat which radiates from Amy. And his pjs surely are not so warm as they used to be, as the heat is shared by both :wink:

Hum, I think the writers quite forgot they have ever written that. That bed should be side by side with the rice sheldon. Thank god, as Amy has one version of flesh and blood! :wub:

Yeah I was joking about the pillow wall, no chance that ever happens or gets brought up again. :icon_wink:

If they are ok with the bed or its size then that's fine. I would assume it will still get new bedding along with the rest of the decoration changes.

Edited by Jonny
  • Like 3

5 minutes ago, Jonny said:

They need a bigger bed for sure at some point, imo that's way too small lol (I thought the same when Lenny were going out and staying there). They could still snuggle or do anything else in a bigger bed and the added space could be a good thing. No, not space for pillow walls Sheldon!

Aww, but they look so cosy all snuggled up! <3

TBBTShamysnuggle.png

5 minutes ago, Jonny said:

Yeah, I think it was just a gag. I highly doubt they had a water bed on set - it never really looked like one to me anyway (not that I'd be an expert but whatever).

• Like 5

Yeah I was joking about the pillow wall, no chance that ever happens or gets brought up again. :icon_wink:

If they are ok with the bed or its size then that's fine. I would assume it will still get new bedding along with the rest of the decoration changes.

I know. :wink:

Me too. Because I believe Sheldon and Amy would feel more confortable about bed activities as it goes to next level as they were sleeping in their own bed clothes. :)

• Like 3

I'm trying to scroll through every episode in the second half of season 9 in my mind. Is Opening Night the last time we saw Amy's apartment? If so, what a lovely way to say goodbye to her apartment for us, as Shamy's consummation is the last thing we saw there. 

• Like 5