[Spoilers] Shamy: Season 10

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As promised.. A report for 10x23. Shamy heavy.   OK some details on 10x23.....   Shamy were incredibly cute in this episode. It really marks how much they have grown to

If anyone is wondering.. He was wearing the same shirt from ear worm when he proposed. And yes a screamed like I did ear worm..  No, One is no "Okay" I will post the report here as well.. I

Guys sorry to spam this here.. But I'm so excited I got to meet her again! she remember me from last year and she was just the sweetest! She greeted me with a hug again, walked us down tot he corner,

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Maddie said:

Seeing these pictures of THEIR bedroom with all their stuff coming together - his figurines and her afghan - is giving me so many feels rn. :wub:  I love that it's a mixture of them. And did they paint the wall too? It's like a pale green now and wasn't penny's bedroom like bright blue or something haha. Idk but I think I'm just now appreciating the importance of them living together and how they go to sleep and wake up everyday together. They eat every meal together, watch tv and read together. It's actually a huge jump from when Amy lived 20 miles away. Like holly crap. 

I think it just feels permanent now with the apartment being changed. And believe me - I was NOT happy with the thought of Sheldon leaving his apartment. But this is Shamy's apartment now. And it's so crazy. Ahhhh. :wub: 

It's hard to tell.  I was looking at some earlier pictures and the color of the room seems to change depending on the lighting in each picture.  The curtain on the window is different, it's more subdued.

• Like 8

6 minutes ago, April said:

Right? With all the writers' fussing about being afraid to change the "DNA of the show" I thought they'd never ever pry Sheldon out of 4A. All his stuff was there! And his room! And of course HIS SPOT!! Surely, they'd never make him leave that, right?

AND THEN EVERYTHING HAPPENED SO MUCH!!

Now I wouldn't want it any other way! Shamy in 4B just turned out to be such a perfect solution and I love how that allows them to truly make this place their own. I wish they would have gone a step further and gotten some new furniture as well - a new bed? - or some from their old places - like the night stands? - cause Penny's stuff is pretty old by now and always been just different stuff thrown together and such it's all a bit of a mismatch. But seeing their stuff and decoration is already making me very happy! <3

I agree! <3 I would love to see them buying new furniture. They could totally make an episode out of that too if they really wanted. Or just show them with new furniture. Whatevs. :p I also wonder if Amy brought in her couch and they got rid of penny's bright blue couch. That thing doesn't seem very Shamy haha. But I'm so excited to see what further changes they make and to see them just living their lives together! :D

this is like more exciting to me than if I was moving in with a guy irl lmao 

• Like 9

40 minutes ago, April said:

Right? With all the writers' fussing about being afraid to change the "DNA of the show" I thought they'd never ever pry Sheldon out of 4A. All his stuff was there! And his room! And of course HIS SPOT!! Surely, they'd never make him leave that, right?

AND THEN EVERYTHING HAPPENED SO MUCH!!

Now I wouldn't want it any other way! Shamy in 4B just turned out to be such a perfect solution and I love how that allows them to truly make this place their own. I wish they would have gone a step further and gotten some new furniture as well - a new bed? - or some from their old places - like the night stands? - cause Penny's stuff is pretty old by now and always been just different stuff thrown together and such it's all a bit of a mismatch. But seeing their stuff and decoration is already making me very happy! <3

I remember some of the discussions we had about 4A versus 4B and discussions about finding it hard to see Sheldon perhaps give up 4A. But like you said it just feels so right and I wouldn't have it any other way.

I can see them making more gradual changes as the season goes on, actually it would make sense if they are slowly changing both in 4B and 4A. If we get another season maybe during the hiatus they might make more significant changes to the sets like other rooms, though if they want Shamy to spend a lot of time in their new bedroom I don't think any of us will complain lol?

Or maybe they still want to keep a lot of the set themes as they are because they are so well known which could understandable. Whatever they decide I am sure they will get it right, they know their show and whatever they do with Shamy right now is just golden.

Edited by Jonny
  • Like 6

I really like Penny's couch but yeah, it doesn't suit Shamy. I was hoping that maybe they could paint the kitchen shelves...IIRC, they used to be a different colour in s1 and then Penny chose a more vibrant colour.

• Like 5

Yeah, it is everything so exciting and there  are two more weeks for watching all of that!* is anxious*

3 minutes ago, Maddie said:

this is like more exciting to me than if I was moving in with a guy irl lmao 

I know what you mean, lol! Happy shamy fangirls unit! :icon_cheesygrin:

• Like 4

27 minutes ago, RoRo said:

Is that the train that was in Amys apartment on the shelf that Dave commented about?

I think that one was bigger though I could be wrong. I could see Sheldon having a working train that can be used on an actual miniature railway track and Amy's larger one being from say the gift shop and is a display piece. Maybe he bought Amy the train that was in her apartment and he bought one at a later date that is functional?

If it's indeed a different one I could totally see them both having one, or maybe the train itself is just symbolic and a reminder of that experience? :)

Edited by Jonny
  • Like 6

12 minutes ago, RoRo said:

Is that the train that was in Amys apartment on the shelf that Dave commented about?

No. The train in Amy's apartment was bigger and a completely different model. It looked similar to the train Sheldon had in his room at his mother's house in S7 and it's probably the same prop.

• Like 8

17 hours ago, Maddie said:

Seeing these pictures of THEIR bedroom with all their stuff coming together - his figurines and her afghan - is giving me so many feels rn. :wub:  I love that it's a mixture of them. And did they paint the wall too? It's like a pale green now and wasn't penny's bedroom like bright blue or something haha. Idk but I think I'm just now appreciating the importance of them living together and how they go to sleep and wake up everyday together. They eat every meal together, watch tv and read together. It's actually a huge jump from when Amy lived 20 miles away. Like holly crap. 

I think it just feels permanent now with the apartment being changed. And believe me - I was NOT happy with the thought of Sheldon leaving his apartment. But this is Shamy's apartment now. And it's so crazy. Ahhhh. :wub: 

Twenty miles?  She told Dave that she moved to her apartment to be nearer to Sheldon so she can drive him away, so I think she was a lot nearer than twenty miles. 

It's good that they're decorating 4B to suit Shamy more, but I wish they hadn't kept Penny's bed.  It will be interesting to see what they do with te main area of apartment.  Hopefully they'll get rid of Penny's couch, because it's not really them but I don't think they'd have Amy's couch as that was bigger.  Also won't they need at least one desk?  Is there enough room for a desk?  And where's Amy harp going to go?

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, A Shamy gal said:

Twenty miles?  She told Dave that she moved to her apartment to be nearer to Sheldon so she can drive him away, so I think she was a lot nearer than twenty miles. 

It's good that they're decorating 4B to suit Shamy more, but I wish they hadn't kept Penny's bed.  It will be interesting to see what they do with te main area of apartment.  Hopefully they'll get rid of Penny's couch, because it's not really them but I don't think they'd have Amy's couch as that was bigger.  Also won't they need at least one desk?  Is there enough room for a desk?  And where's Amy harp going to go?

I misspoke. It's about 10 miles from Glendale to Pasadena, but about a 20 minute drive. 

• Like 3

8 hours ago, mothandfire said:

"Sheldon and Amy's bedroom in 4b"
...Call me crazy , but I find it moving 

螢幕快照 2016-11-26 16.03.45.png

Ok, I went back to ON Excitation for, you know,  . . . research :) and I think that dark blue at the foot of the bed is the same dark blue throw that was part of the bedding in Amy's apartment in that episode.  If I expand the picture and squint just right, I think I can see the pattern of the quilt that they so nicely shared then.  Anyone else?  If so, I think it would look great with the new wall color.

As for other mysteries, has anyone figured out what that white thing is on the wall to the right of Sheldon's side of the bed (just north and east of the Flash figurine on the table)?

• Like 3

5 hours ago, OnlyonTuesdays said:

As for other mysteries, has anyone figured out what that white thing is on the wall to the right of Sheldon's side of the bed (just north and east of the Flash figurine on the table)?

I have zoomed the photo and I got intrigued about it too. Imo it seems a tissues bag hanging on the wall. Well, maybe Sheldon, for his minor now but still existent germs thing he had to have tissues ready to be used, for some reason, close to the bed. 

Edited by spidergirl
Because it had a weird sentence. Sorry.
  • Like 2

Just got a chance to watch the recording of Mayim live on FB yesterday ! 

Shes so cute !!!! 

Anyway loved that she named ON as her favourite episode !! She talked about how the ep they just taped has sweet Shamy which we'll all love - she's right we do love the sound of it !!! 

Also that she & Jim are private / shy people so they giggle their way through the "bedroom scenes " and kissing - Awwwww ! 

For anyone who hasn't seen it if you go on her FB pages there are two videos if you scroll down her timeline ! 

Btw - someone on tumblr has taken both pre Shamy move in pics of Penny's bedroom and post Shamy move in pics to compare - it's adorable !! 

Edited by Soopysue
  • Like 8