Jump to content
The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tensor

[Spoilers] Shamy: Season 10

Recommended Posts

6 hours ago, Jonny said:

His hands seem to be sizing up an object, it could be that old cuckoo clock he got excited about as they are sorting through that closet in one of the other photos? Perhaps saying to Amy where should we be hanging this up in 4B?

Maybe where the painting was, they are both equally creepy! LOL! BTW, was the clock ever mentioned in the show before? 

The Shamy promo pics are so cute, they look really  happy and proud of themselves when they give Penny "her" painting;  actually also Sheldon seems to like the painting, and just want to give it to Penny as a gesture of good neighbouriness. And, thanks goodness this time Amy has somebody helping her in carrying that "thing" (I remember there were some bloopers in S. 5 with Mayim not actually that comfortable in moving that huge painting around), another way of using JP's upper strength and yet pretending Sheldon has actually no upper strength. The episode seems really hilarious, even the fight is very "old style". I've found a gif set in IG where it looks like that in retaliation Sheldon changes Leonard's internet password and network name into "Ha! Now I've got you!"...certain things never change!

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, mirs1 said:

Maybe where the painting was, they are both equally creepy! LOL! BTW, was the clock ever mentioned in the show before? 

The Shamy promo pics are so cute, they look really  happy and proud of themselves when they give Penny "her" painting;  actually also Sheldon seems to like the painting, and just want to give it to Penny as a gesture of good neighbouriness. And, thanks goodness this time Amy has somebody helping her in carrying that "thing" (I remember there were some bloopers in S. 5 with Mayim not actually that comfortable in moving that huge painting around), another way of using JP's upper strength and yet pretending Sheldon has actually no upper strength. The episode seems really hilarious, even the fight is very "old style". I've found a gif set in IG where it looks like that in retaliation Sheldon changes Leonard's internet password and network name into "Ha! Now I've got you!"...certain things never change!

Yeah good to see him helping her lift it and I can't wait to see if he says anything about the painting lol

You know how we Shamy's have been saying that the more evidence we see of stuff being moved the more real it feels that they are living together? Well it must feel even more like that for both of them especially Amy. With Penny's stuff starting to be moved out of 4B, Sheldon committed to moving his stuff into 4B and presumably Amy will be moving her stuff in as well (don't think we will see much of that as it seems to be focused on the Sheldon/Leonard items with a bit of Penny's stuff thrown in as well) is it any wonder they both look so happy? :)

Edited by Jonny
  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, mirs1 said:

I'm happy the writers and the decorators decided to have Coitus 2.0 after they had a restyling for the bedroom, it would have felt a bit strange otherwise...

I think this have all the logic for them too, because now is more real that they are living together and they have intimacy (that is very important for the both, especially for Sheldon) I can´t belive this is real, a little part of me still thinking that is a very good fanfic! OMG can´t wait!! 
Shamy forever! ❤ 

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, mirs1 said:

I'm happy the writers and the decorators decided to have Coitus 2.0 after they had a restyling for the bedroom, it would have felt a bit strange otherwise...

Me too. I have always felt that they would feel more confortable to revisit coitus when they had their own bedroom decoration , bed clothes included. Sheldon has been changing for Amy some habits but people like him need a more "environment" of his own for expressing  some feelings, especially the most intimate ones. 

Now 4 B seems to be really their place and that they seem very  happy with everything they have been accomplish since they started to live together. We can see it already for their body language and it is indeed the perfect time for they embrace the physical side of their relationship. It could not have happened only after one year since last time they made love but for all narrative and characters growth, it really makes sense being now. :)

 

 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, mirs1 said:

Yes, I think that this property division is necessary both for Sheldon and Amy to feel 4B their place. I've noticed in the promo that, together with the painting, Shamy are giving Penny back some of her clothes, so probably she kept some of her stuff still there. Probably is funnier to see Sheldon and Leonard fighting over who has to keep what of their joint property than having a scene where Amy moves in her stuff in 4B, but I think the result of it will be an apartment that looks like "them". We've seen it in the twitter pics of the bedroom. They kept all Penny's furniture (even a very turquoise dresser in front of the bed which doesn't seem too much Amy's style) but just with a few paintings, collectables and new curtains, the place seems so different. I think the same thing might happen with the living room. Probably nothing massive will change, but we well be busy for weeks in finding easter eggs here and there and spot Amy's and Sheldon's stuff.

Yeah, also stuff happens off camera so this might not be the first day that they have been sorting out items or it could have been a gradual process. A lot of stuff could have been moved in and out of 4B already especially Amy's stuff. Maybe we don't see 4B much this episode but it could be full of boxes of their stuff ready to be sorted, placed or arranged?

Totally agree that the apartment will look like 'them', it's clearly already looking more like that judging by the pictures we have seen so far and it looks less Pennyish. I actually could see Amy perhaps keeping some of the furniture in a way, she is more about functionality than aesthetics than most so if it does the job I could see her keeping it for now especially if Penny doesn't want it anymore. Plus I guess it is perfectly feasible that not only her wardrobe got damaged with the leak but some other pieces of furniture could have been damaged.

I also wouldn't rule out them changing more stuff like furniture gradually or even perhaps next season if we do get one. Like I said if Penny doesn't need it they could still use it and then after some time decide to keep or replace it. Sounds prudent to me.

2 hours ago, mirs1 said:

 

I'm happy the writers and the decorators decided to have Coitus 2.0 after they had a restyling for the bedroom, it would have felt a bit strange otherwise...

Yeah I agree, I mean if they had coitus 2.0 without those changes I would have been ok with it but you are right the changes have kind of added to the whole buzz/hype of the episode. It also in perhaps a hard to explain kind of feeling way adds to the occasion that they are doing it in what feels like is 'their' place now as opposed to Amy's place or Penny's place.

Edited by Jonny
  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have seen several shamy gif sets at Tumblr lately  where we can see old shamy vs recent shamy and the diferences are really something remarkable, physicaly and behavior related. Both physically are better, as now we can see how beautiful Amy is and Sheldon, well , he should have a secret cave like Bruce Wayne for he can work out as nobody see him, lol! Emotionally our beloved couple is so much involved now, the progress has been slowly but so believable.

As a couple they interact even more, it is so clear that both are in relationship with all their hearts and souls. Who could think Sheldon would initiate kisses , compromise about living together  with Amy and listening to her opinions and then making decisions?

This is all so cool and as I have seen the promo for 50 th time  or something alike, the way that Sheldon says Amy' s name, as he said he knew when he has not been wanted, the sassy Amy remark is really awesome.

But what kept my eye was really the way Sheldon gave his back to 4 A , as a chapter of his life that  is really getting closure. 

These are really meaning times  for Sheldon and Amy. :)

Edited by spidergirl
  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There's another thing that I like so much of Shamy's promo pics in this episode. They seem to be another example of "Shamy against the world"; here you have a undoubtedly awful, inappropriately huge painting, which nobody likes and you can see Sheldon and Amy together offering it to Penny as it was the most kind and considerate gift in the world. They both like it (God only knows why, LOL!!!) and they are proud of their gesture of giving it back to the legitimate owner. They are two peas in a pod, no kidding!

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, mirs1 said:

There's another thing that I like so much of Shamy's promo pics in this episode. They seem to be another example of "Shamy against the world"; here you have a undoubtedly awful, inappropriately huge painting, which nobody likes and you can see Sheldon and Amy together offering it to Penny as it was the most kind and considerate gift in the world. They both like it (God only knows why, LOL!!!) and they are proud of their gesture of giving it back to the legitimate owner. They are two peas in a pod, no kidding!

Wait, do we know Sheldon likes it or do we just assume that cause he's smiling in the pictures?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, April said:

Wait, do we know Sheldon likes it or do we just assume that cause he's smiling in the pictures?

Are you saying he is smiling because he is getting rid of that awful painting and at the same time making Amy happy  helping her to deliver the painting? Subtle and affective, good move, Shelly! LOL!!!!

Edited by mirs1
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, mirs1 said:

Are you saying he is smiling because he is getting rid of that awful painting and at the same time making Amy happy  helping her to deliver the painting? Subtle and affective, good move, Shelly! LOL!!!!

If that's so , our Shelly rocks so much, lol!

Edited by spidergirl
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, mirs1 said:

Are you saying he is smiling because he is getting rid of that awful painting and at the same time making Amy happy  helping her to deliver the painting? Subtle and affective, good move, Shelly! LOL!!!!

Haha, I was just wondering if I missed something from the TR. LOL We'll find out soon enough, I guess!

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I realized something... In this episode Bernie goes into labor... So it's 1-2 days before Amy's birthday! (That's why they're smiling on these pictures!) :icon_cheesygrin::mosking:

Edited by YellowMugBlueMug
  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sneek peaks are up! Sheldon keeps the cuckoo clock, which, as it turns out, is a Mr. Spock cuckoo clock. Amy seems to be not that happy about that! The clip is so funny!

Edited by mirs1
  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, YellowMugBlueMug said:

I realized something... In this episode Bernie goes into labor... So it's 1-2 days before Amy's birthday! (That's why they're smiling on these pictures!) :icon_cheesygrin::mosking:

Well spotted! The MRI scan should been done by that time...no wonder Amy could see well the Sheldon's brain part that showed happiness! :wub:

 

9 minutes ago, mirs1 said:

Sneek peaks are up! Sheldon keeps the cuckoo clock, which, as it turns out, is a Mr. Spock cuckoo clock. The clip is so funny!

Oh god, that clock is hilarious!!

And the girls's faces as Mr Spock spoke? LMAO!!!

I think Amy might get a way of Mr Spock be quiet in  some way, lol! :icon_cheesygrin:

 

 

Edited by spidergirl
  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, spidergirl said:

The MRI scan should been done by that time...

And there are probably some HP robes already hidden somewhere in their apartment... :icon_wink::icon_cheesygrin:

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, April said:

And there are probably some HP robes already hidden somewhere in their apartment... :icon_wink::icon_cheesygrin:

True! They are fans of preparedness indeed! :icon_cheesygrin:

 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, mirs1 said:

Well, the painting doesn't look that bad between the two desks in 4A, LOL!

http://www.seat42f.com/the-big-bang-theory-season-10-episode-10-photos-the-property-division-collision.html/15

Plus...Sheldon needs to get his Gollum back, what is it doing still in 4A? It should be on his nightstand next to the Flash!!

I wonder when/if the desk will move to 4B!?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, April said:

I wonder when/if the desk will move to 4B!?

I wonder about that too...Up to now, the only time Sheldon has been  shown (working??) at his laptop in 4B he was on the couch. There is also a board  in 4B living room, so probably he has set up a place where to work at home. Anyway, he probably needs a more comfortable workstation the long run. Not sure there's enough room in 4B for a desk, I'd say it will remain in 4A, especially if Sheldard continue to work together...

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, mirs1 said:

I wonder about that too...Up to now, the only time Sheldon has been  shown (working??) at his laptop in 4B he was on the couch. There is also a board  in 4B living room, so probably he has set up a place where to work at home. Anyway, he probably needs a more comfortable workstation the long run. Not sure there's enough room in 4B for a desk, I'd say it will remain in 4A, especially if Sheldard continue to work together...

Maybe it is a reason for Sheldon keep going to 4 A as he, Leonard and Howard need work together for their project.

Edited by spidergirl
  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.